December 14, 2018, 02:54:21 PM

Author Topic: Marcus Rashford  (Read 3666 times)

April 11, 2018, 12:39:18 AM
Reply #45

blueToffee

NSNO Subscriber
Super unpopular opinion here, but I don't think Rashford is quite at the level some are suggesting. He's good and I'd like him here, but there would be upside for both parties.

2017/2018
29 appearances (15 sub)   
6 goals

2016/2017
32 appearances (16 sub)   
5 goals

2015/2016
11 appearances (0 sub)   
5 goals

April 11, 2018, 12:55:33 AM
Reply #46

eyesalwaysblue

Just platted a mile of snot.
I still despise Clive Thomas..

April 11, 2018, 01:00:30 AM
Reply #47

BlueForYou

He would thrive with us and we would thrive with him

Not even one to think about - sign him!
"We don't need a badge - everybody knows those blue and white shirts..............Everton"

Harry Catterick

April 11, 2018, 01:09:08 AM
Reply #48

Mayor Farnum

Just imagine if our fans were deluded on top of all our other troubles.

April 11, 2018, 04:30:12 AM
Reply #49

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
Rumours that Rashford wants out of United, as fed up with the lack of game time.

Would he be worth a punt to replace Bolasie on the left?

Would be an A* unbelievable signing if we pulled that off.

I will no doubt convince myself we have half a sniff until he eventually signs a new contract or goes to a competitor.
I knew that someday I was going to die, and I knew that before I died, two things would happen to me. That number one; I would regret my entire life, and number two; that I would want to live my life over again.

April 12, 2018, 12:56:11 PM
Reply #50

Morta75

If we can or have the smallest chance to get this kid we should go all in. He should play striker, not wide in my opinion. Very expensive he's gone be, hmmm...

April 12, 2018, 01:59:58 PM
Reply #51

Paddockoldie

Rashford here? 🤔🤔😂😂😂😂😂😂

April 12, 2018, 02:27:20 PM
Reply #52

GrantyBoy78

Remember in the summer when the fanbase were saying Im not sure Id have Dzeko here but if we wanted him, hed definitely come. What a bunch of arrogant, deluded pricks.

April 12, 2018, 02:55:08 PM
Reply #53

Lxxx

Remember in the summer when the fanbase were saying ‘I’m not sure I’d have Dzeko here but if we wanted him, he’d definitely come’. What a bunch of arrogant, deluded pricks.

I think a lot of people confused having a bit of cash with being a big club again.

We were on the right track with the signings of Pickford, Sandro, Vlasic, Lookman we just didn't have the coaching setup to get the best out of them or they just didn't work in the case of Sandro. However he was worth the risk and along the lines of what we should be looking at as the potential upsides to these type of signings future proofs the squad both in terms of value and ability.

April 12, 2018, 03:07:59 PM
Reply #54

Hawkandro

Walsh drops his knife and fork on to his plate, and stands bolt upright in the canteen, sniffing the air...

https://www.theguardian.com/football/2018/apr/11/danny-drinkwater-move-frustrating-season-chelsea?CMP=share_btn_tw
Yes, we're being condescending. Yes, that means we're talking down to you.

April 12, 2018, 03:12:47 PM
Reply #55

gizzblue

The only plus we can offer is first team game time guarantees....we have as much chance as anyone to sign because they want to play not sit on a top six bench like Ross .
Born not made a blue .

April 12, 2018, 03:23:25 PM
Reply #56

TheRam

NSNO Subscriber
Remember in the summer when the fanbase were saying Im not sure Id have Dzeko here but if we wanted him, hed definitely come. What a bunch of arrogant, deluded pricks.

He'll be wanting to leave United to go to a club where he's playing week in week out.

Who better than us offers that?

Spurs? Maybe but they don't pay the wages we do.

Arsenal? Looks like a good fit but im not sure they'd be in for him.

He certainly isn't going to Liverpool or city, and he'd just have the same issue at Chelsea.

So that leaves us.

We can offer him first team football, use the example of Lukaku to show him why coming to Everton is the right move for him.

Come here, be the main man for a couple of years then when you're 24/25 make the move back to United when you're a more complete player.

There's no delusion or arrogance about it. I think this is a move that could defiantly happen.

April 12, 2018, 04:53:07 PM
Reply #57

mikey_blue

If they sell him, he'd obviously go with a buy back clause. I'd be happy with that too be honest.

April 12, 2018, 04:57:39 PM
Reply #58

Bluedylan

We haven't actually been linked with him, have we?
Jeff: That's not the way to win.
Kathie: Is there a way to win?
Jeff: There's a way to lose more slowly.

April 12, 2018, 04:58:03 PM
Reply #59

Lxxx

He'll be wanting to leave United to go to a club where he's playing week in week out.

Who better than us offers that?

Spurs? Maybe but they don't pay the wages we do.

Arsenal? Looks like a good fit but im not sure they'd be in for him.

He certainly isn't going to Liverpool or city, and he'd just have the same issue at Chelsea.

So that leaves us.

We can offer him first team football, use the example of Lukaku to show him why coming to Everton is the right move for him.

Come here, be the main man for a couple of years then when you're 24/25 make the move back to United when you're a more complete player.

There's no delusion or arrogance about it. I think this is a move that could defiantly happen.

We can't offer anyone first team football unless he's confident the manager in charge is going to be someone who rates him and plays football with an ounce of attacking intent.