April 24, 2018, 09:52:41 PM

Author Topic: [News]Gueye Back in Action, But Fails to Make an Impact in Liverpool Game  (Read 504 times)

April 12, 2018, 12:36:41 AM
Read 504 times

Everton News

Gueye Back in Action, But Fails to Make an Impact in Liverpool Game

Everton fans will be relieved to have seen Idrissa Gueye back in action after a worrying absence following his injury.

Source: Gueye Back in Action, But Fails to Make an Impact in Liverpool Game

April 12, 2018, 02:13:31 AM
Reply #1

gizzblue

Gueye Back in Action, But Fails to Make an Impact in Liverpool Game

Everton fans will be relieved to have seen Idrissa Gueye back in action after a worrying absence following his injury.

Source: Gueye Back in Action, But Fails to Make an Impact in Liverpool Game
Anything that gets schneiderlin back on the bench is good by me ....love Gana he's been missed.

April 12, 2018, 04:19:09 AM
Reply #2

terrydarracotsbaldpate

Anything that gets schneiderlin back on the bench is good by me ....love Gana he's been missed.
Think he had a better game actually. Gueye should be eased back in. My team against Swansea
Pickford
Coleman Keane Jags Baines
Walcott Gueye Davies Bolasie
Rooney Tosun

April 12, 2018, 04:22:36 AM
Reply #3

gizzblue

Think he had a better game actually. Gueye should be eased back in. My team against Swansea
Pickford
Coleman Keane Jags Baines
Walcott Gueye Davies Bolasie
Rooney Tosun
Said before ...he(schneids) definitely played better than his own performances this seson but still nothing to write home about and a shadow of his ownself last year under koeman .

April 12, 2018, 07:44:17 AM
Reply #4

Ramjam

Bolasie should not be in our first team, simply not good enough just like Williams. We really should be having a good look at Vlasic and Benji in these last few games
WE ARE THE PEOPLE

April 12, 2018, 03:21:14 PM
Reply #5

Lxxx

Bolasie should not be in our first team, simply not good enough just like Williams. We really should be having a good look at Vlasic and Benji in these last few games

Agreed. If we're hanging onto Allardyce because we don't want to look more of a basket case club than we already are then he really needs to be leaned upon to use these last half a dozen games to find out more about the players who have the most to gain from it, not a load of players whose careers are going the wrong way.

April 12, 2018, 05:50:47 PM
Reply #6

formerKHL

who ever wrote this did you actually go/see/watch the game...

gueye changed the dynamics of the game...complete turn around once he was on the pitch..

i do however agree with the other posters coments re bolasie....shame really..hopefully he gets back to full fitness and proves us all wrong

April 15, 2018, 04:11:42 PM
Reply #7

Martip

who ever wrote this did you actually go/see/watch the game...

gueye changed the dynamics of the game...complete turn around once he was on the pitch..

i do however agree with the other posters coments re bolasie....shame really..hopefully he gets back to full fitness and proves us all wrong
Bolasie is terrible.