June 29, 2022, 01:48:40 AM

Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 ... 10
The Everton Forum / Re: Richarlison
« Last post by blargins on 24 seconds ago »
60 mill is bang on. Yeah, he's more important to us than that amount, but the fact he wants out doesn't do us any favors. At least he has given us time unlike Arteta and Rooney when they buggered off.
« Last post by GrantyBoy78 on 1 minute ago »
People on here still behaving like it's a done deal that he's gone to Spurs, will never understand that  mind set ?
Oh, do shut up.
« Last post by Bluedylan on 2 minutes ago »
Spurs fans think £60m is too much, and we think it's too little. It's probably about right with 2 years left, I think. If you think that Haaland went for just over £50m, Nunez went for £68m with addons, I don't think we can grumble with that fee personally.
« Last post by Waltzer on 6 minutes ago »
People on here still behaving like it's a done deal that he's gone to Spurs, will never understand that  mind set ?
Just going on reports that he's agreed a 5 year deal in principle and that talks are at an advanced stage, it's accepting the inevitable.

Sent from my CPH2025 using NSNO Everton Forums mobile app

« Last post by Toffee_4_Life on 6 minutes ago »
Chelsea have agreed a deal with Leeds for Raphina, fee believed to be 60-65 mill plus add-ons

Surely Richy is worth a bit more than that?

It's closer to 55 if you belive Ornstein, who appears to be the top ITK at the moment.

So 60-65 for Richy. I'd imagine most neutrals wouldn't say he's worth more than 10+ Raphinha?

https://twitter.com/David_Ornstein/status/1541843186280185857?
« Last post by Toddacelli on 7 minutes ago »
They are certainly using the media to try to drive the fee down.  Time for Thilwell to earn his pay packet.

If Bill lets him at the table.
« Last post by Evertonian in NC on 15 minutes ago »
They are certainly using the media to try to drive the fee down.  Time for Thilwell to earn his pay packet.
« Last post by Escla on 15 minutes ago »
People on here still behaving like itís a done deal that heís gone to Spurs, will never understand that  mind set ?

« Last post by UncleCarlosJustPlay on 15 minutes ago »
Chelsea have agreed a deal with Leeds for Raphina, fee believed to be 60-65 mill plus add-ons

Surely Richy is worth a bit more than that?

60 to 65 including the add ons isn't it
Nil, bottom 6 very very likely
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 ... 10