November 21, 2017, 05:13:48 AM

Author Topic: Players on loan 17/18  (Read 6497 times)

August 21, 2017, 06:33:36 PM
Reply #60

Lxxx

i agree ^^ 1000%

which is why i thought he was good enough to stay with us this season. true he would have got about half the games he will have at forest, but i wanted to see him develop with us, but evertonians being what they are, like to knock our own players for being not good enough/too young, when they haven;t even seen them play

Dowell would offer Everton something different this year, something we haven't got. something we need.. but we'll have to wait till next season.

Not sure you're correct here. What would Dowell offer that Sigurdsson, Rooney, Sandro, Klaassen (or even Barkley as he's still here) don't?

deCoubertin

August 21, 2017, 06:45:38 PM
Reply #61

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
Did hear a rumour that Koeman isn't in to dowell.
I knew that someday I was going to die, and I knew that before I died, two things would happen to me. That number one; I would regret my entire life, and number two; that I would want to live my life over again.

August 21, 2017, 06:59:43 PM
Reply #62

SANA_DR0

Not sure you're correct here. What would Dowell offer that Sigurdsson, Rooney, Sandro, Klaassen (or even Barkley as he's still here) don't?

same as what Rooney offered when he broke into the team 13 years ago.. an evertonian, who came through the ranks, none of the players you mentioned offer us the total package that Dowell does, skill,technique,determination,youth that is coming through our system and has won the world cup.
id actually have Dowell start ahead of the players you mentioned Lxxx. but thats just a personal preference.
The only real things in this reality are how perspective is perceived and eventual death...

& Unsworth kicking ass.

August 21, 2017, 07:02:28 PM
Reply #63

GLewis

NSNO Subscriber
i agree ^^ 1000%

which is why i thought he was good enough to stay with us this season. true he would have got about half the games he will have at forest, but i wanted to see him develop with us, but evertonians being what they are, like to knock our own players for being not good enough/too young, when they haven;t even seen them play

Dowell would offer Everton something different this year, something we haven't got. something we need.. but we'll have to wait till next season.

He wouldn't get close to half the game time that he'll get at Forest.

It's a long season down there and part of the point of the loan will be seeing if he can keep doing this all through the season.

The weakness in his game is being involved all the time. In pre season his goals stood out but he can sometimes disappear. A normal problem for a young player and sometimes players of his style.

So it's much better to get him out somewhere to get used to having to do more, much more regularly.

And it is a level below. He is supposed to look better at that level.

August 25, 2017, 03:40:49 PM
Reply #64

Marky Mark and the funky

Does anyone know a Leeds fan to find out what is going on with Pennington's latest injury?

He hasn't even been in a squad since going off in their opening game :-\

August 25, 2017, 04:08:00 PM
Reply #65

Bally

Administrator
Does anyone know a Leeds fan to find out what is going on with Pennington's latest injury?

He hasn't even been in a squad since going off in their opening game :-\
Jarred his knee don't know extent of damage
It's the roll I way

September 01, 2017, 06:27:26 AM
Reply #66

Marky Mark and the funky

Liam Walsh has secured a loan :D

Gone to Birmingham :clap:

September 01, 2017, 06:28:25 AM
Reply #67

Duncs_a_legend

NSNO Subscriber
Connolly gone to Ipswich on loan too
"I would never die for my beliefs...because I might be wrong"

September 01, 2017, 06:28:59 AM
Reply #68

Shogun

Administrator
Our U23 team is basically the championship then
I'm more trusting of fellas when they have my cock in their mouth

September 01, 2017, 06:36:48 AM
Reply #69

Ravardo

Can we call dowell back from his loan incase he might be needed later?

September 01, 2017, 08:06:22 AM
Reply #70

kramer0

Updated Prediction: This is going to become the Kieran Dowell and Liam Walsh thread (with occasional tidbits about our other players out on loan).
« Last Edit: September 01, 2017, 08:08:28 AM by kramer0 »

September 01, 2017, 03:21:44 PM
Reply #71

Lxxx

Liam Walsh has secured a loan :D

Gone to Birmingham :clap:

Not too sure I can see the logic in this. Jack Wheelchair will play every game

September 01, 2017, 03:40:21 PM
Reply #72

Marky Mark and the funky

Not too sure I can see the logic in this. Jack Wheelchair will play every game

Nothing confirmed around him, was there? I see he was linked.

September 01, 2017, 04:11:58 PM
Reply #73

Lxxx

Nothing confirmed around him, was there? I see he was linked.

I dunno I just assumed it was done. I turned off SSN about tea-time and they were discussing it then.

September 01, 2017, 06:08:44 PM
Reply #74

SANA_DR0

Dowell would get goals, only Rooney out the guys your mentioned has done so this season,  also it would be great to have a rm/lm who wasnt a number 10.
The only real things in this reality are how perspective is perceived and eventual death...

& Unsworth kicking ass.