November 25, 2017, 02:01:05 PM

Author Topic: Martina  (Read 1733 times)

November 12, 2017, 09:30:31 PM
Read 1733 times

blargins

NSNO Subscriber
Haven't heard a thing about him since that injury v Lyon.

Is he ok?
"Life shrinks or expands in proportion to one's courage." Anais Nin

deCoubertin

November 12, 2017, 09:36:28 PM
Reply #1

Audrey Horne

NSNO Subscriber
he flew back with them so he is fine i assume.
I have to return some videotapes.

November 12, 2017, 10:22:26 PM
Reply #2

Lxxx

Haven't heard a thing about him since that injury v Lyon.

Is he ok?

I think he's still shite.

November 12, 2017, 10:58:38 PM
Reply #3

gizzblue

I think he's still shite.
He'd have to improve imensely to be shite.

November 12, 2017, 11:04:20 PM
Reply #4

Simon Paul

Administrator
he was fine, flew back with the squad but as with most players who are knocked out, they need a few weeks out to recover

November 13, 2017, 12:51:05 AM
Reply #5

montanatoffeefan

he was fine, flew back with the squad but as with most players who are knocked out, they need a few weeks out to recover

Think it takes at least a few years or maybe even a few lifetimes to recover from being that shite.
Everton forever.

November 13, 2017, 01:21:09 AM
Reply #6

Ridge

I like Cuco, while he's not the worlds greatest right back, he's a decent full back and was cheap. He's athletic enough to make us look at Baines as if he's a weak link, while also complaining that he finds himself in better positions and isn't able to create more. He's not our best player, but he's a good squad player, and if he's playing, it's because we don't have better options.

I think Martinez toxic departure was part of the reason so many were keen to label Niasse as a joke. And I hope we don't go that way with Schneiderlin, Cuco and others deemed as Koeman players.

We'll have Coleman back in not too distant future, but until then we have what we have. Cuco seems a quiet, shy, but ultimately decent chap and hard working player.

I do think there is more to come from him as he settles. He's no Dani Alves, but if Kyle Walker is worth 50m, Cuco was a bargain.

November 13, 2017, 01:44:50 AM
Reply #7

Shogun

Administrator
No chance Ridge, he's absolutely horrendous and wouldn't start in a single other Premier League side.
I'm more trusting of fellas when they have my cock in their mouth

November 13, 2017, 02:00:04 AM
Reply #8

Macca77

Don't rush him back to soon, its for the best

November 13, 2017, 02:31:06 AM
Reply #9

Ridge

No chance Ridge, he's absolutely horrendous and wouldn't start in a single other Premier League side.

You being sarcastic?

:Howard:

November 13, 2017, 03:01:39 AM
Reply #10

Paddockoldie

That's the whole team fucked for the next few weeks.. thank God it was an international break eh?

November 13, 2017, 03:34:53 AM
Reply #11

Tony Clifton

Should've dropped him off at Southampton, and told him it was all a dream.

November 13, 2017, 08:02:04 AM
Reply #12

kramer0

Id live with this if it was a one year deal. But three years? Get out. Everyone who signed off on that should be sacked.

Sure, hes quick and can drill a first-time cross but his defending isnt even Championship standard. He genuinely has no clue where to stand without the ball. Kenny looks like a seasoned pro in comparison.

November 13, 2017, 08:11:57 AM
Reply #13

Ridge

Id live with this if it was a one year deal. But three years? Get out. Everyone who signed off on that should be sacked.

Sure, hes quick and can drill a first-time cross but his defending isnt even Championship standard. He genuinely has no clue where to stand without the ball. Kenny looks like a seasoned pro in comparison.

I like Kenny, but he's made far more mistakes from less chances. He was a risk Koeman didn't want to take, and killed the game against Leicester.

Why does everyone have to be sacked because we signed a squad player on a free?  lolol

November 13, 2017, 08:29:01 AM
Reply #14

kramer0

I like Kenny, but he's made far more mistakes from less chances. He was a risk Koeman didn't want to take, and killed the game against Leicester.

Why does everyone have to be sacked because we signed a squad player on a free?  lolol

More mistakes from fewer chances? Martina is never around to make "mistakes" because he's 20 yards out of position.

And yes, it's a genuine problem to waste those two extra years worth of wages on a nothing player. Fees aren't the only thing that cost the club money.
« Last Edit: November 13, 2017, 08:30:58 AM by kramer0 »