January 20, 2018, 09:34:22 AM

Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 ... 10
The Everton Forum / Re: Lennon
« Last post by Shogun on 39 minutes ago »
Good lad, put in plenty of effort which will always be appreciated, won't be a miss from a playing perspective though. Best of luck to him up at Burnley.

Didn't really know how to put it but yeah, this.

Good pro and some decent attributes but nowhere near productive enough for a forward player, I'd rather have Walcott every day.
The Everton Forum / Re: Everton v West Brom
« Last post by Jamokachi on 58 minutes ago »
Reckon your mate's on the wind up again, Garbutt isn't in the up to date Premier League squad which includes Walcott so it's been updated in the last 24 hours.

https://www.premierleague.com/clubs/7/Everton/squad

Also, Gana is injured.
So when is the open top bus parade for winning the shots on target league?

Don't worry, we're not getting anywhere near that.

Curious that your defence of this abysmal shooting record is that it's an indication of being tighter in defence. Tell me, how many did spurs put past us again?
The Everton Forum / Re: Lennon
« Last post by Jamokachi on 1 hour ago »
Good lad, put in plenty of effort which will always be appreciated, won't be a miss from a playing perspective though. Best of luck to him up at Burnley.
The Everton Forum / Re: The big man, the boss; Big Sam
« Last post by Jamokachi on 1 hour ago »
Dear This Thread,

Please die.

That is all.

It's become a monster. Please forgive me :(
The Everton Forum / Re: Unsworth
« Last post by pjk on 2 hours ago »
Here's an interview in The Times with regards to David Unsworth and his ambition to manage EFC. I've not read it myself, so if anyone can copy and paste it, it would be handy. Thanks in advance. :)

https://twitter.com/TimesSport/status/954508630900002819
I'll give a pound to Si for it as well - for every post he makes without an assasination attempt on Big Sam until my 20 is used up.
Of all the heinous things to possibly do to a manger, the Spanish archer is by far the worst.

I’d prefer to give him the Spanish Inquisition myself, ask him the same question over and over again.....

“what the fuck happens when we go one nil down?”
The Everton Forum / Re: Everton v West Brom
« Last post by SANA_DR0 on 3 hours ago »
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 ... 10