December 13, 2017, 03:10:39 PM

Author Topic: Everton v Watford  (Read 11018 times)

November 06, 2017, 02:55:32 AM
Reply #855

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
The difference was that at least we bought a lottery ticket by putting on players who can run at their defenders and terrify them. We didn't create much but Watford is a good team built from shit players, so if you can isolate them, you've always got a chance.

Not complaining, made up and some good signs to be sure.

But we’ve thrown DCL and others on in the past it just felt like this time we huffed and puffed a little bit more and we got it over the line.

We needed it, we really needed it. Deep sigh of relief in the dressing room and give their heads a wobble, start again from the next game with a bit of oompf behind them.
« Last Edit: November 06, 2017, 03:02:49 AM by brap2 »
I knew that someday I was going to die, and I knew that before I died, two things would happen to me. That number one; I would regret my entire life, and number two; that I would want to live my life over again.

November 06, 2017, 03:11:22 AM
Reply #856

terrydarracotsbaldpate

Lookman was instrumental in changing the game. Needs a run now

November 06, 2017, 03:25:35 AM
Reply #857

The Analog Kid

Lookman was instrumental in changing the game. Needs a run now

When fit Iíd have Bolasie in front of Baines, Lookman in front of Coleman, DCL up front with maybe Niasse, until we get a striker in the NY, so itís a matter of who we have as the middle two for me, Gueye +1 other.

November 06, 2017, 03:28:33 AM
Reply #858

bacon sarnie

Ages since I've enjoyed a football match involving Everton. Very entertaining. Big up for all involved. Wish I'd been there. Bommy night an all!

Beats a boring 1-0 win any day la.

Made-up for Unsworth. Great way to hand over the reins.

@Bluedylan I owe you a Guinness.

November 06, 2017, 03:33:24 AM
Reply #859

Bluedylan

Ages since I've enjoyed a football match involving Everton. Very entertaining. Big up for all involved. Wish I'd been there. Bommy night an all!

Beats a boring 1-0 win any day la.

Made-up for Unsworth. Great way to hand over the reins.

@Bluedylan I owe you a Guinness.

Haha. Forgot about that. Keep your money in your pocket. The 3 points is more than enough reward 👍
Jeff: That's not the way to win.
Kathie: Is there a way to win?
Jeff: There's a way to lose more slowly.

November 06, 2017, 03:48:20 AM
Reply #860

bacon sarnie

Haha. Forgot about that. Keep your money in your pocket. The 3 points is more than enough reward 👍

Too late - I just drank it.

Cheers  :thumbsup:

November 06, 2017, 03:51:27 AM
Reply #861

gizzblue

Just got in ...had to have a celebratory jar or three ....
Lids today was why we go the match ....forget all the shite forget all the waffling nonsense on here ...it was a fucked up game of footy today and I loved it off .wooooo.COYB.

November 06, 2017, 04:15:51 AM
Reply #862

Django

Apparently it was said yesterday in training that whoever isnít up for a battle throw your bibs in and fuck off.
MS and KM threw in.

Not sure how reliable that is.

November 06, 2017, 04:21:11 AM
Reply #863

bluenuck

Apparently it was said yesterday in training that whoever isnít up for a battle throw your bibs in and fuck off.
MS and KM threw in.

MS??

November 06, 2017, 04:21:27 AM
Reply #864

Brownie20

NSNO Subscriber
MS and KM threw in.

Who did you hear it off? Your team selection source or the other one?
[lightbox=image_url|title|group|float][/lightbox]  :cheers:

November 06, 2017, 04:21:48 AM
Reply #865

kramer0

November 06, 2017, 04:21:50 AM
Reply #866

Rodenplav64

First time Unsworth has had the crowd behind him . I think they will appreciate an attacking formation but the worry is Watford are actually quite pacy . Think the game will open up a bit and we would definitely be better suited playing Vlasic and Lookman further up the pitch than they have been . Can understand Unsworth trying to keep it tight in the first half of his games so far but they have all been away and that will not sit well with the crowd at home . Going for 3-2 here in a bit of a nerve shredder .

Kicking myself for not having a bet today .

November 06, 2017, 04:24:46 AM
Reply #867

everton1952

I don't feel sorry for the few arseholes who exited the Park End right after Watford's second goal. I said to my son, imagine how they will feel if we win this 3-2. WHHOOOOO

November 06, 2017, 04:26:35 AM
Reply #868

Brownie20

NSNO Subscriber
Kicking myself for not having a bet today .

Ask @Jimmywhack about missed bets 🤢
[lightbox=image_url|title|group|float][/lightbox]  :cheers:

November 06, 2017, 04:46:04 AM
Reply #869

Danny

MS and KM threw in.

If that happened they'll never play for us again surely, I just can't picture that happening in the slightest for any professional team.