June 21, 2018, 10:41:00 PM

Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 ... 10
The Everton Forum / Re: What to do with our current squad
« Last post by Audrey Horne on 6 minutes ago »
Word going round that Silva really likes dowell and has told him he’s a big part of his plans.

Be made up if true, i like him a lot.
The Everton Forum / Re: What to do with our current squad
« Last post by TheRam on 28 minutes ago »
Word going round that Silva really likes dowell and has told him he’s a big part of his plans.
The Everton Forum / Re: Jack Wilshere
« Last post by D15TIN on 45 minutes ago »
fuck me that's a lot for an injury prone player
also got to consider the signing on fee, which will be a lot given it's a 'free' transfer
« Last post by blue slug on 49 minutes ago »
fuck me that's a lot for an injury prone player
« Last post by D15TIN on 50 minutes ago »
ive heard weve put a contract on the table for him, 150k - 3 years, tony scott from the echo was the original source of that info I think
The Everton Forum / Re: Summer signings
« Last post by D15TIN on 53 minutes ago »
Now that RLC is an England international I think we can forget about signing him, his next move will be to a top 4 club
Now that RLC is an England international I think we can forget about signing him, his next move will be to a top 4 club
not so sure about that, I'd be expecting us to get him if we went in for him - which top 5 club would bid?
The Everton Forum / Re: Lozano
« Last post by Waltzer on 1 hour ago »
wasnt Carvalho his biggest claim that summer, can he change his twitter to theeskitk if it actually happens

Witsel
General Football Chat / Re: Russia 2018
« Last post by Cods on 1 hour ago »
Leon Osman is really enjoyable on five live.
He was great the other night. Especially when you compare him to PNeville
The Everton Forum / Re: Lozano
« Last post by Waltzer on 1 hour ago »
Dont see how this has made any significant difference as there are no clear indications of an alliance with Raiola, but would be happy if it were true!?

Premier League giants Everton reportedly want PSV winger Hirving Lozano. The problem is, so do La Liga champions Barcelona.

Everton appeared to have moved one step closer to the signing of Mexican hero Hirving Lozano on Tuesday.

The PSV phenomenon has been heavily linked with a big-money move to Goodison Park of late, and the Liverpool Echo reported that the club’s new sporting director Marcel Brands would not be prevented from raiding his former club for Lozano.

But that does not mean any potential transfer would be straightforward. Far from it.

Thanks to his brilliant winning goal in Mexico’s shock World Cup win against holders Germany on Sunday, Lozano is no longer the preserve of Eredivisie aficionados. The former Pachuca starlet has just become one of the most eye-catching talents in European football. And reports in ESPN Mexico are claiming that Barcelona are big fans of ‘Chucky’.

His speed off the flanks and ability to score goals from a nominal wide position have made him an alternative to none other than Antoine Griezmann who, if you haven’t heard, is staying at Atletico Madrid.

This comes after Serie A champions Juventus asked PSV about the availability of the £30 million-rated Lozano, as reported by Portuguese publication Record.

It goes without saying, then, that Everton have a big challenge on their hands. Fortunately, Lozano has joined forces with Mino Raiola, the super-agent who also represents Marcel Brands and has a good relationship with Everton shareholder Farhad Moshiri, who is allegedly keen to establish a partnership with the Italian-born Dutchman at Goodison Park.

http://www.hitc.com/en-gb/2018/06/21/do-everton-reportedly-set-for-barcelona-battle-over-hirving-loza/
General Football Chat / Re: Russia 2018
« Last post by Cods on 1 hour ago »
Nah fuck off can you give a pen for that, let alone a yellow card
Shoulda been red. 😏
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 ... 10