September 24, 2018, 09:23:28 PM

Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 ... 10
The Everton Forum / Re: [News]Silva: Poor decision cost us
« Last post by formerKHL on 11 minutes ago »
Our poor defending isn't down to 1 individual it's down to individuals not working as a collective unit.....

expose your full backs and isolate them you've got a problem...

expose your central defenders and isolate them you've got a problem....

have no defenders in the centre of the box there's a massive friggin problem...
The Everton Forum / Re: Caraboa Cup 2018
« Last post by Toffee_4_Life on 17 minutes ago »
Iíd also play the strongest team available but with a couple of the new guys given a start - Mina in for Zouma. Keane has undoubtedly been our best defender this year and was good again against arsenal. Also that header he went for at the end shows a little fractured skull isnít going to stop him putting his body on the line! Lots of respect for him after yesterday.

Bernard in for either Walcott/Sigurdsson or DCL depending is Silva would rather have Richarlison left wing or up front.

100% needs to play Pickford. Been a bit of a let down since his England heroics and not earned the right to be rested for what could be a massive game for our season.
The Everton Forum / Re: Yerry Mina anybody?
« Last post by Lxxx on 34 minutes ago »
All this swapping captains around isn't great. Pick a captain, vice captain and deputy and run with it, get them to develop leadership skills and get a hierarchy of command instilled.
« Last post by Escla on 44 minutes ago »
Heís 20.

I know, still say neednít have bothered having a captain in that case, Pickford would have been my choice.
« Last post by TheRam on 45 minutes ago »
We may as well have not bothered naming a captain yesterday, didnít see any visible signs whatsoever of Davies demonstrating any captaincy skills.

Heís 20.

« Last post by Escla on 46 minutes ago »
I too was disappointed he wasnít wearing a bloodied head bandage or have his sleeves rolled up or do that stupid circle thing Ashley Williams does with Wales.

Worst captain ever.

Would have settled for him opening his mouth occasionally, might as well have had Sigurdsson.
« Last post by Dr. Sponge on 51 minutes ago »
We may as well have not bothered naming a captain yesterday, didn't see any visible signs whatsoever of Davies demonstrating any captaincy skills.

I too was disappointed he wasnít wearing a bloodied head bandage or have his sleeves rolled up or do that stupid circle thing Ashley Williams does with Wales.

Worst captain ever.
He's 29, and the least of our worries imo. Kenny isnt a bad backup either and has done reasonably well. Maybe in 2 or 3 years, or if he does get more injuries. Love Coleman and it wasnt too long ago that we were all screaming for him to be our next Super Captain.

Deffo need a top class striker, and a class act defensive mid well before a RB.
« Last post by Waltzer on 54 minutes ago »
It pained me to say it myself. Coleman is one of my favourite players, and think we are so much better when he's fit, but the last couple of seasons, he seems to be out more than in. He's 31 now I think? Time to buy a new RB, along with a striker in January
29, 30 in October
« Last post by mickeylove81 on 57 minutes ago »
It pained me to say it myself. Coleman is one of my favourite players, and think we are so much better when he's fit, but the last couple of seasons, he seems to be out more than in. He's 31 now I think? Time to buy a new RB, along with a striker in January
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 ... 10