December 14, 2018, 08:02:42 AM

Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 ... 10
This prediction league ainít happening eh?
You clearly didnít read 1 to 3 , thatís not negativity, thatís realism but by all means kid yourself that those are not factors.

Yes I did 're read what I said ....
was at a big club with champions league...yearly
they don't get much better stadiums than the camp new or in a big city such as Barcelona
like I said negativity ...fucking glad that our club don't think the same way ....or we will be after Charlie Austin as a forward and Mark noble in stead of Gomes .... i mean how dare we aim high .lolol

Small ideas small club mentality = Sam Allardyce ...weve been there and moved on ....perhaps some still miss the rotund one and also need to move on like the club has .....just saying .
I think Rodgers will/should walk at the end of the season, he's going to do himself more harm than good eventually. He's done well at Celtic but with little or no opposition, ten in a row, double treble's etc will all be a bit meaningless given Rangers troubles, their main rivals and only club capable of taking a title fight to them weren't even in the same league for three or four years.

Much as I'm not a fan of Rodgers, he's better than farting around in the SPFL in it's current state even if Rangers are getting closer.
The Everton Forum / Re: Man City v Everton
« Last post by Escla on 3 hours ago »
This makes me sad. But you may be right.

I hope he can find the love again  :(

Did he ever have the love ? Really ?
First time I've watched any Scottish football for a good couple of years. I'm watching Celtic now against Salzburg and the quality from Celtic is fucking abysmal.
Might need to sort the mid-field out better than the Watford game so he dosen't have to work harder than a prospectors donkey just to tread water, a true creative Gem, we need to try and  give him the conditions to be at his best and enjoy himself, then he might want to stay.
Heís mentioned in the latest statsbomb pod, alongside Mina and Digne.

They backtrack a bit on Digne, and generally like the idea of Mina, but Gomes on the basis of £35m+ potential fee isnít an overly positive report.

Fact is though he is playing well for us and he adds something to the side we donít have so 🤷🏻‍♂️
Already been at a big club in a big city with a good manager ... didn't want to play second fiddle any longer .

But you stick with them negativity by all means  . :thumbsup:

You clearly didnít read 1 to 3 , thatís not negativity, thatís realism but by all means kid yourself that those are not factors.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 ... 10