December 11, 2017, 11:24:10 PM

Author Topic: Everton V Wigan [FA Cup - Sixth Round]  (Read 38873 times)

March 10, 2013, 04:30:40 AM
Reply #615

Azz

No ratings thread?

March 10, 2013, 04:32:30 AM
Reply #616

Shogun

Administrator
I'm more trusting of fellas when they have my cock in their mouth

March 10, 2013, 04:34:59 AM
Reply #617

74Blue

I always thought Evertonians where better than this..

with out him this season, we would be totally fucked.  (we would be missing 12 goals)
with that comes a drop in league positions, maybe even a worse run..

I dont mind him not giving a fuck, how can you give a fuck and be serious, with Neville in the team?

As an Everton fan, the very least that I expect from any player who wears the famous royal blue is 100% commitment.
If you went into work on Monday morning & told your boss that you were going to do the square root of fuck all because he's asked you to work with somebody that is past his best, would you expect to be able to just amble around sulking all day & just get away with it. In fact, would you expect to still have a job on Tuesday morning.
When you pay good money to watch your team play, the minimum expectation is that the players will fight for the shirt. A player who is a little low on form/confidence or is simply having a bit of an off day I can live with. Petulant sulking arseholes who look like they don't want to be there I can't. Fellaini was piss poor today & if he was just having an off day, I could deal with that. However, the lazy bastard couldn't even be arsed to show a bit of willing & fight, then had the sheer audacity to disrespect his fellow players, his manager, and most of all the thirty-odd thousand paying customers with his shitty attitude when leaving the field of play and not even taking his seat in the dug-out to watch his teammates complete the 90 minutes. For me, no player is bigger than Everton Football Club and if he doesn't want to be here, he can fuck right off!

March 10, 2013, 05:07:29 AM
Reply #618

bluegrant

no sweat 74 blue .this guy aint as good as kevin ok .felli will go no one will till touch him.in prem. after todays perfomance .

March 10, 2013, 05:21:48 AM
Reply #619

Verm

NSNO Subscriber
No ratings thread?

Is there a point?

Would be pretty much 1s and 2s across the board.
"..whenever i see an everton shirt i think there goes an everton fan. whenever i see a liverpool shirt i think there's someone wearing a liverpool shirt.."

March 10, 2013, 06:31:15 AM
Reply #620

Audrey Horne

NSNO Subscriber
Was at the game and crowd were great until the 3rd went in. But then again start of second half with loads of lads saying if we get an early goal we can do this. The team were pathetic and deserved every boo they got. I don't usually like hearing us boo our own but felli made me sick, lazy arrogant twat. I'm fed up of Moyes walking around miserable and having no bollocks to change anything.

Distin answering loads of tweets and prob doesn't deserve the stick he is getting, but Neville...the fucking pussy has said fuck all. He is usually the main tweeter but staying away in his fucking mansion having a bath in his bank notes laughing like a maniac because of how much money he gets by playing absolutely shite and making us look a fool.
I have to return some videotapes.

March 10, 2013, 07:15:42 AM
Reply #621

Dreggs

Always thought about this Jose situation...

"Seems" to like and respect what we have here, surely has enough money personally now...

To really prove himself as the Special One, a challenge like us and with his cockiness, I can possibly see this guy saying fuck it I'm going to Everton.

I certainly won't be ruling it out...
Jobs, Homes, Friends, Family and Women
will always come and go...

Only one thing will be with me for every day
I breathe on this earth...  "EVERTON FC"

March 10, 2013, 12:49:23 PM
Reply #622

BrotherEstapol

"Seems" to like and respect what we have here, surely has enough money personally now...

To really prove himself as the Special One, a challenge like us and with his cockiness, I can possibly see this guy saying fuck it I'm going to Everton.

Was thinking the same thing.

Surely managing Man U wouldn't be a challenge?

Still very unlikely though I would have thought.

Sent from the Nightclub in Royston Drenthe's Basement.

March 10, 2013, 02:15:05 PM
Reply #623

ally2

Was at the game and crowd were great until the 3rd went in. But then again start of second half with loads of lads saying if we get an early goal we can do this. The team were pathetic and deserved every boo they got. I don't usually like hearing us boo our own but felli made me sick, lazy arrogant twat. I'm fed up of Moyes walking around miserable and having no bollocks to change anything.

Distin answering loads of tweets and prob doesn't deserve the stick he is getting, but Neville...the fucking pussy has said fuck all. He is usually the main tweeter but staying away in his fucking mansion having a bath in his bank notes laughing like a maniac because of how much money he gets by playing absolutely shite and making us look a fool.

Can't see the need to get personal. Fellaini was embarrassing yes but Neville is a decent bloke. I also think he's a shit footballer but if he gets picked, he plays. His job seems to be just to make an obvious pass etc.

March 10, 2013, 02:27:49 PM
Reply #624

Mayor Farnum

You are living in Cloud fuckiní Cuckoo Land.

March 10, 2013, 02:51:19 PM
Reply #625

Dreggs

"Living in cloud fuckin cuckoo land" ???

Obviously cos I believed we should of comfortably beaten Wigan yesterday...
Jobs, Homes, Friends, Family and Women
will always come and go...

Only one thing will be with me for every day
I breathe on this earth...  "EVERTON FC"

March 10, 2013, 03:00:14 PM
Reply #626

Jimmywhack

NSNO Subscriber
"Living in cloud fuckin cuckoo land" ???

Obviously cos I believed we should of comfortably beaten Wigan yesterday...
sorry but if you harbour any thoughts that maybe mourinho would come to everton then yeah you are living in cloud cuckoo land

Simply simply lovely

March 10, 2013, 03:22:23 PM
Reply #627

Toddacelli

sorry but if you harbour any thoughts that maybe mourinho would come to everton then yeah you are living in cloud cuckoo land

Strangely, I have thought myself in the past that if he's won everything with teams all over Europe, surely the next big challenge would be to take on an underdog and see what he can do with them from there.

Now a few other people have mentioned it, it doesn't seem as crazy as I first thought.

I would guess that it would come down to a direct fight between his vanity and his 'Special One' attitude.

Either he believes he is 'Special' enough to do anything, or he is too vain to risk a great career record by having a blip on it.

Cloud cuckoo land....?

Maybe.

I'm only here for the cladding/Bramley Moore Dock updates

March 10, 2013, 03:48:32 PM
Reply #628

fast lane

Can't possibly see it any other way.

PSG or maniure, to get more champions league wins.
He's too vain to do anything else.
Thank You (Falettinme Be Mice Elf Agin)

March 10, 2013, 03:57:28 PM
Reply #629

Sanarcho

As an Everton fan, the very least that I expect from any player who wears the famous royal blue is 100% commitment.
If you went into work on Monday morning & told your boss that you were going to do the square root of fuck all because he's asked you to work with somebody that is past his best, would you expect to be able to just amble around sulking all day & just get away with it. In fact, would you expect to still have a job on Tuesday morning.
When you pay good money to watch your team play, the minimum expectation is that the players will fight for the shirt. A player who is a little low on form/confidence or is simply having a bit of an off day I can live with. Petulant sulking arseholes who look like they don't want to be there I can't. Fellaini was piss poor today & if he was just having an off day, I could deal with that. However, the lazy bastard couldn't even be arsed to show a bit of willing & fight, then had the sheer audacity to disrespect his fellow players, his manager, and most of all the thirty-odd thousand paying customers with his shitty attitude when leaving the field of play and not even taking his seat in the dug-out to watch his teammates complete the 90 minutes. For me, no player is bigger than Everton Football Club and if he doesn't want to be here, he can fuck right off!
[/quote

I understand this

To me, Moyes is not bigger than the Club,

If the fans walk out (GIVE UP) after 30 mins, our players cant give up in the second half?

When you pay to watch, you pay to watch. that gives you no RIGHTS, same as if you pay to watch a movie, or a Beiber concert.

Just cos you have paid, doesnt mean Anything. it might to you, but to the club(or the people making the cash)your just a customer/consumer

people who think they are owed something from splashing cash, seriously need to take a look at their priorities.
Lao Tzu - No one rules, If no one obeys.

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted by me as fact.