October 23, 2018, 05:00:06 PM

Author Topic: Everton V Wigan [FA Cup - Sixth Round]  (Read 48091 times)

March 08, 2013, 04:26:33 AM
Reply #75

evertonarntwe

apparantly there going to rest players like theve done all there cup run, so i read on there forums, we should really be beating this easily
sick of this dull boring negative prick now, horrible days yesterday and he comes out with this shit, ginger cunt needs to stop thinking he will be the next united manager

March 08, 2013, 04:36:03 AM
Reply #76

Toddacelli

That's exactly the point. If we failed to beat wigan at home, a team the shite demolished away a week ago, then not only would we not deserve to go through but on the off chance that we did after a replay are you seriously suggesting that we'd then go on to beat Man U or City?

Come on mate, you've been a Blue long enough to know the truth of this!

I'm only here for the cladding/Bramley Moore Dock updates

March 08, 2013, 04:56:57 AM
Reply #77

DannyR

That's exactly the point. If we failed to beat wigan at home, a team the shite demolished away a week ago, then not only would we not deserve to go through but on the off chance that we did after a replay are you seriously suggesting that we'd then go on to beat Man U or City?
We failed to beat Oldham in one go.. Does that mean we can't go on a beat Man U or City?
I like my coffee how I like my women, with 2 e's in them.

March 08, 2013, 05:13:10 AM
Reply #78

sharpattack

apparantly there going to rest players like theve done all there cup run, so i read on there forums, we should really be beating this easily
This has to be a 3 or 4 nil win. That said, a win is a win
NIL SATIS NISI OPTIMUM
The Board might forget, we don't

March 08, 2013, 05:14:48 AM
Reply #79

Jimmywhack

NSNO Subscriber
This has to be a 3 or 4 nil win. That said, a win is a win
couldn't care less if we won 5 4 or 1 0 as long as we win
Simply simply lovely

March 08, 2013, 05:18:15 AM
Reply #80

blargins

NSNO Subscriber
We need to win by a few goals to keep our GD up ;)

Sent from my cell.
“The best way to not feel hopeless is to get up and do something. Don’t wait for good things to happen to you. If you go out and make some good things happen, you will fill the world with hope, you will fill yourself with hope.” Barack Obama

March 08, 2013, 01:53:33 PM
Reply #81

Sir Stealth

NSNO Subscriber

Well stranger things have happened mate seriously!we have beaten both of those sides in our very recent history. Trolls like you will moan about it not being possible but it is!
You think Lou Bega knocked it out of the park with Mambo number 1?!No but he kept at it!

March 08, 2013, 02:45:54 PM
Reply #82

Silas

NSNO Subscriber
We replayed Oldham.  Replays happen all the time eventually winning is what's important, how you win has little bearing on how you perform next cup game.

Sent from Four Ecks, running away from with Rincewind.

March 08, 2013, 03:29:19 PM
Reply #83

Toddacelli

We replayed Oldham.  Replays happen all the time eventually winning is what's important, how you win has little bearing on how you perform next cup game.

Sent from Four Ecks, running away from with Rincewind.

Agreed.

Telford anyone?

Luton?

I'm only here for the cladding/Bramley Moore Dock updates

March 08, 2013, 04:42:20 PM
Reply #84

Alanvideo

Thye are bringing 2,500 according to the OS . Should be a good atmosphere . We need an early goal to calm the nerves . Gonna be tight I think ,2-1.  :clap:
We are special ,we are Everton.

March 08, 2013, 05:07:40 PM
Reply #85

blargins

NSNO Subscriber
Had a dream about this match for some reason. We went 1-0 up, then 3-1 down, and ended up winning 4-2 with Mirallas getting the winner. Nick Barmby scored an awesome solo goal to bring us back to 3-2.

“The best way to not feel hopeless is to get up and do something. Don’t wait for good things to happen to you. If you go out and make some good things happen, you will fill the world with hope, you will fill yourself with hope.” Barack Obama

March 08, 2013, 05:14:40 PM
Reply #86

Sir Stealth

NSNO Subscriber
Had a dream about this match for some reason. We went 1-0 up, then 3-1 down, and ended up winning 4-2 with Mirallas getting the winner. Nick Barmby scored an awesome solo goal to bring us back to 3-2.

If we go 3-1 down and end up winning 4-2 I will be amazed!our name will be on the trophy!
You think Lou Bega knocked it out of the park with Mambo number 1?!No but he kept at it!

March 08, 2013, 05:21:15 PM
Reply #87

blargins

NSNO Subscriber
If we go 3-1 down and end up winning 4-2 I will be amazed!our name will be on the trophy!

It was a dream. Anything happens in a dream.

I missed most of the game though because I had to help my fat ex wife go to the drs again. Bitch.

March 08, 2013, 05:40:45 PM
Reply #88

steve81

Everton Football Club
Phil Jagielka is out of Everton's game against Wigan, while 'no decision' has been made on whether Tim Howard will play.

March 08, 2013, 05:46:52 PM
Reply #89

Silas

NSNO Subscriber
No decision means if he's alive he will likely play.