September 22, 2018, 11:36:52 PM

Author Topic: Everton V Wigan [FA Cup - Sixth Round]  (Read 46941 times)

March 09, 2013, 07:38:40 PM
Reply #285

matty1878

We will get a new manager he'l do good for a few games then
Wel go back to the dark days of Walter smith football.
The futures very very bleak
row u seat 167 park end

March 09, 2013, 07:39:04 PM
Reply #286

TheRam

NSNO Subscriber
reminds me of walter smiths last game

March 09, 2013, 07:39:13 PM
Reply #287

Tinga

I honestly lost for words.

Get Fellaini off at the very least. He's been absolutely appalling and seeing him trudge around since the third goal, save one tackle near the end, is a disgrace.

He doesn't look arsed. The little shitty backheel he did was useless.

Why are we still hoofing it up to Fellaini when he hasn't been in the United game form since then?

I think Moyes really needs to fuck off now.

March 09, 2013, 07:39:21 PM
Reply #288

dejo85

anyone else feel like this is rough on mucha? ive been keen to see him get some time, but to be fair hasnt done much wrong, and hasnt looked like a keeper whose been on the bench for years..

also - notice that as soon as osman has the ball, 2 defenders are on him straight away.. and neville is in space.. i think gibson or better barkley would change this, we need another creative outlet in the midfield..

March 09, 2013, 07:40:04 PM
Reply #289

NomadskiEFC

NSNO Subscriber
Oh well. We can get more. Maybe some who actually have bottle.

And talent

Sent from my iPad 9 using TimeTravel HD
Once A Blue NEVER a Red

March 09, 2013, 07:40:48 PM
Reply #290

indiantoffee1975

The only good thing about this game is that it will likely mean Moyes fucks off in summer.

Summer?? He should resign tonight. End of an era i'm afraid.

March 09, 2013, 07:41:09 PM
Reply #291

ilikebrunettes

We will get a new manager he'l do good for a few games then
Wel go back to the dark days of Walter smith football.
The futures very very bleak

absolute bollocks
Murray won't ever win a slam. Mentally not good enough

March 09, 2013, 07:41:45 PM
Reply #292

whichonespink

this team had bottle and talent at the start of the season

we were playing terrific football

what the fuck has happened to them???

March 09, 2013, 07:41:49 PM
Reply #293

BrotherEstapol

anyone else feel like this is rough on mucha? ive been keen to see him get some time, but to be fair hasnt done much wrong, and hasnt looked like a keeper whose been on the bench for years..

Agreed. You really have to feel for him...

March 09, 2013, 07:41:53 PM
Reply #294

Amata

Deserve everything we got as he set out with the intention to keep it tight and launch the long ball.  Wigan played the right way and it paid off, no doubt we will see the same team come back out and go again in the hope of miracle.

Why is it ok for Neville to give the ball away but a 18year old talent whose learning the game does it and isnt seen again? why does he persist on hoofing the ball repeatedly when it doesn't work? Wy when we close Wigan down they play it around us but when they close us down we sh*t ourselves and hoof it.

Why is Moyes a bottler?

Ive said before and I still think that Moyes will never manage a top club as he buckles under pressure and expectation.
All paid jobs absorb and degrade the mind

March 09, 2013, 07:41:58 PM
Reply #295

Mozza1987

If Neville comes out after half time, Moyes needs sacking!

March 09, 2013, 07:41:59 PM
Reply #296

chang

Easier to get a semi final ticket from the Wigan box office...................what is wrong with our players? You spend all week really looking forward to the game, it's on TV and they can't even pass the ball to each other.

"Talk is cheap" Everton.....

March 09, 2013, 07:42:44 PM
Reply #297

blargins

NSNO Subscriber
Summer?? He should resign tonight. End of an era i'm afraid.

He should, but he won't.
"If you believe it will work out, you’ll see opportunities. If you believe it won’t, you will see obstacles." – Wayne Dyer

March 09, 2013, 07:43:30 PM
Reply #298

dejo85

the defense has left neville alone all day.. no need to defend him.. all he will do is pass it back to defense.. meanwhile pienaar, baines, felli and osman have been marked fucking heavily.

To be honest, great tactics. its what i would do planning against everton

March 09, 2013, 07:45:05 PM
Reply #299

Thom

Administrator
He doesn't look arsed. The little shitty backheel he did was useless.

Why are we still hoofing it up to Fellaini when he hasn't been in the United game form since then?

I think Moyes really needs to fuck off now.

Granted, he's not the only one (feel for Mucha, Baines and possibly Mirallas and Jelavic as they're trying hard) but he's been disgraceful in this first 45, and apart from hauling Neville off as well Fellaini would be the other to make way. Gibson and Anichebe to replace them and just go for it.