July 18, 2018, 12:45:31 AM

Author Topic: Everton V Wigan [FA Cup - Sixth Round]  (Read 45268 times)

March 09, 2013, 09:08:50 PM
Reply #480

Amata

If the players thought it would be a walkover, thats Moyes's fault.

If they cannot motivate themselves for a match of this size then there is seriously something wrong in the dressing room which is down to Moyes

The fact that Neville started against a team with excellent movement and quick 1 touch passing is Moyes fault

The fact that Wigan were hammering us and he didn't change tactics, or didn't know what to do is Moyes fault.

The fact that whatever he said at HT didn't work as we were as bad in the 2nd half is down to him or the players ignoring him which again suggests there is something wrong.

Yes some players had a stinker but the buck stops at Moyes - I want him gone.
« Last Edit: March 09, 2013, 09:10:06 PM by Amata »
All paid jobs absorb and degrade the mind

March 09, 2013, 09:09:40 PM
Reply #481

Snipellis11

Yeah neville should'nt have played and should have been brought off but the whole team was an embaressment today.

March 09, 2013, 09:11:06 PM
Reply #482

Tinga

Yeah neville should'nt have played and should have been brought off but the whole team was an embaressment today.

Coleman and Mirallas are the only players I'd say that even tried.

March 09, 2013, 09:11:14 PM
Reply #483

Azz

If the players thought it would be a walkover, thats Moyes's fault.

If they cannot motivate themselves for a match of this size then there is seriously something wrong in the dressing room which is down to Moyes

The fact that Neville started against a team with excellent movement and quick 1 touch passing is Moyes fault

The fact that Wigan were hammering us and he didn't change tactics, or didn't know what to do is Moyes fault.

The fact that whatever he said at HT didn't work as we were as bad in the 2nd half is down to him or the players ignoring him which again suggests there is something wrong.

Yes some players had a stinker but the buck stops at Moyes - I want him gone.

+1

He might have made subs but he didn't change the tactics or how we played.  It was exactly the same.

March 09, 2013, 09:13:28 PM
Reply #484

krakkokain

+1

He might have made subs but he didn't change the tactics or how we played.  It was exactly the same.

Has he EVER changed tactics?  The bravest thing he does is go 442 with 10 minutes to go if we are losing, i bet he thought he was brave today for switching it at half time

March 09, 2013, 09:15:12 PM
Reply #485

Tinga

Has he EVER changed tactics?  The bravest thing he does is go 442 with 10 minutes to go if we are losing, i bet he thought he was brave today for switching it at half time

No, we've been playing this brand of hoofball for years. At some point I remember brilliant football in the Europa league though.

March 09, 2013, 09:16:01 PM
Reply #486

Toddacelli

What the fuck have I just watched?

Was that a team of look-a-likes?

Fucking wank!

I'm only here for the cladding/Bramley Moore Dock updates

March 09, 2013, 09:16:23 PM
Reply #487

bluegrant

moyes tactics have been shite since alan irvine left,and that wanker round came in :wanker:

March 09, 2013, 09:18:01 PM
Reply #488

charlatan

moyes tactics have been shite since alan irvine left,and that wanker round came in :wanker:

Careful, I've been called all the twats under the sun for saying the same thing.

To me, Round is a yes man.  Exactly what Moyes wants, both on the pitch and on the coaching staff.

March 09, 2013, 09:20:55 PM
Reply #489

Gary Iceman

I left the ground on 78 minutes, i couldnt take anymore, that is by far the shittiest performance i have seen from the lads in an everton shirt, and i thought norwich was bad.
Alan Harper: "I made my debut at Goodison against Stoke and was standing in the tunnel waiting to go onto the pitch. Z cars started playing on the PA and I heard the crowd roar. If I could bottle a moment and save it forever, then that would be it.

March 09, 2013, 09:21:08 PM
Reply #490

Azz

Phil McNulty ‏@philmcnulty

Moyes said selection of Phil Neville ahead of Darron Gibson was purely that - nothing to do with Gibson's ongoing thigh problem.

lolol lolol lolol  fucking hell.

March 09, 2013, 09:22:43 PM
Reply #491

The Analog Kid

I lost interest completely  and paid more attention to the furore happening in the Park End. A fair few getting frog-marched out by stewards/police.
« Last Edit: March 09, 2013, 09:24:03 PM by Analog Kid »

March 09, 2013, 09:25:10 PM
Reply #492

blueToffee

NSNO Subscriber
I'm fuming with Moyes but how do you legislate for 5/6 players having possibly their worst performance in an Everton shirt?

I saw something on Pep Guardiola  the other day saying he left Barca because the players had stopped listening to him,  and he couldn't get a reaction from them anymore. Sounds like Moyes.

This

March 09, 2013, 09:28:45 PM
Reply #493

blueToffee

NSNO Subscriber
Wow Neville was picked over Gibson? Yikes.

March 09, 2013, 09:30:15 PM
Reply #494

Shogun

Administrator
Wow Neville was picked over Gibson? Yikes.

Says a lot about Moyes doesn't it?
I'm more trusting of fellas when they have my cock in their mouth