October 17, 2018, 06:31:19 PM

Author Topic: Everton V Wigan [FA Cup - Sixth Round]  (Read 47855 times)

March 09, 2013, 10:44:30 PM
Reply #525

Shogun

Administrator
It had no major bearing on the result and there were no major decisions to decide but is Kevin Friend actually a Wigan fan?
I'm more trusting of fellas when they have my cock in their mouth

March 09, 2013, 10:47:54 PM
Reply #526

DannyR

Awaits sharpattack to say it was all osmans fault as he's from wigan.
I like my coffee how I like my women, with 2 e's in them.

March 09, 2013, 10:50:03 PM
Reply #527

Sanarcho

Felli had an interview this week, where he stated he was a midfielder.. He was happy he was scoring (12 goals) but insisted he wanted to play in midfield.

Im sure if he was in midfield, and not neville. he wouldnt have given up/result would have not been 0-3... Fellaini's temperament is different... Yes he shouldnt have given up.. but we have no idea what goes on behind the scenes.. Im sure it fucks off our skillful/technical players, when they know they are playing with ten men, everytime Neville(Naismith) starts,

Not saying Felli didnt play shit, he did. Nothing wrong with giving up, when the rest of the team are also playing shit..(making basic errors) which make you wonder, why should i try.
Lao Tzu - No one rules, If no one obeys.

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted by me as fact.

March 09, 2013, 10:51:28 PM
Reply #528

Trowel

Awaits sharpattack to say it was all osmans fault as he's from wigan.

The irony of him attending Osman's worst performance of the season.
www.footballitk.com | Football news from those In The Know

Latest Everton transfer news

March 09, 2013, 10:52:20 PM
Reply #529

DannyR

The irony of him attending Osman's worst performance of the season.
I feel sorry for anyone who had to watch that.
I like my coffee how I like my women, with 2 e's in them.

March 09, 2013, 10:52:50 PM
Reply #530

Mozza1987

Felli had an interview this week, where he stated he was a midfielder.. He was happy he was scoring (12 goals) but insisted he wanted to play in midfield.

Im sure if he was in midfield, and not neville. he wouldnt have given up/result would have not been 0-3... Fellaini's temperament is different... Yes he shouldnt have given up.. but we have no idea what goes on behind the scenes.. Im sure it fucks off our skillful/technical players, when they know they are playing with ten men, everytime Neville(Naismith) starts,

Not saying Felli didnt play shit, he did. Nothing wrong with giving up, when the rest of the team are also playing shit..(making basic errors) which make you wonder, why should i try.

There is nothing wrong with giving up! Please fuck off!

March 09, 2013, 10:52:59 PM
Reply #531

Gary Iceman

Midfielders go in for tackles, jump for headers in the middle of the pitch, i have never seen fellaini go in for a tackle, or win a header in midfield, he only seems to jump for corners.
Alan Harper: "I made my debut at Goodison against Stoke and was standing in the tunnel waiting to go onto the pitch. Z cars started playing on the PA and I heard the crowd roar. If I could bottle a moment and save it forever, then that would be it.

March 09, 2013, 10:53:36 PM
Reply #532

dunkster

surely Moyes knows that Neville is wank!!! surely he sees all the miss placed passes and shocking crosses, the slow running and panic when under pressure?
[]mcjVWM5etFw[/yt]

"what is it about good sex that's makes me have to crap?.............you sure rattled something loose tiger" - KINGPIN
"that's a lovely accent you have there..New Jersey?" "no Austria" "Austria!!!..Well gud-day mate..lets put another shrimp on the barbey. DUMB AND DUMBER

March 09, 2013, 10:54:56 PM
Reply #533

Shogun

Administrator
surely Moyes knows that Neville is wank!!! surely he sees all the miss placed passes and shocking crosses, the slow running and panic when under pressure?
I think he underestimated Wigan. 

March 09, 2013, 10:59:42 PM
Reply #534

minty

Midfielders go in for tackles, jump for headers in the middle of the pitch, i have never seen fellaini go in for a tackle, or win a header in midfield, he only seems to jump for corners.

He made more tackles than any other player in our squad last season- when he was playing in his favoured position. Agree that he has been rubbish outside of set pieces for pretty much the whole season- yet for some reason Moyes' keeps playing him up front. Clueless.

March 09, 2013, 11:00:47 PM
Reply #535

marky v

he must enjoy the pointing

March 09, 2013, 11:07:50 PM
Reply #536

marky v

i read something on twitter which sums him up - "yes he might be a good professional, he might go to bed early and eat bananas but he can't play football"

i've always backed Neville but this season he's showed he has nothing to offer us, he earns too much and produces so little, if he's that good a pro get him coaching as on the pitch he's not at the standard required

March 09, 2013, 11:08:33 PM
Reply #537

Gary Iceman

He made more tackles than any other player in our squad last season- when he was playing in his favoured position. Agree that he has been rubbish outside of set pieces for pretty much the whole season- yet for some reason Moyes' keeps playing him up front. Clueless.

When i say go in for a tackle i dont mean just sticking your foot out in the hope of reaching a ball, i mean a proper midfielders tackle. ive never even seen him slide tackle to win a ball. have you?
« Last Edit: March 09, 2013, 11:10:58 PM by Gary Iceman »
Alan Harper: "I made my debut at Goodison against Stoke and was standing in the tunnel waiting to go onto the pitch. Z cars started playing on the PA and I heard the crowd roar. If I could bottle a moment and save it forever, then that would be it.

March 09, 2013, 11:09:35 PM
Reply #538

Heisenberg

Glad people are finally clicking on to how over rated fellaini is, fucking pisses me off all the arse kissing.

Felt physically sick watching that, Moyes is off in the summer, may aswell just fuck off now so someone can come in and sort the staff out etc.

March 09, 2013, 11:10:01 PM
Reply #539

Shogun

Administrator
When i say go in for a tackle i dont put sticking your foot out in the hope of reaching a ball, i mean a proper midfielders tackle. ive never even seen him slide tackle to win a ball. have you?
How many midfielders do that anymore? Don't recall Arteta doing it so often.