October 22, 2018, 09:29:38 PM

Author Topic: Everton V Wigan [FA Cup - Sixth Round]  (Read 48066 times)

March 09, 2013, 11:11:35 PM
Reply #540

Gary Iceman

We didnt pay 15 mil for him, we paid 15 mil for this guy i expect him to work hard win the ball at all costs..dont you?
Alan Harper: "I made my debut at Goodison against Stoke and was standing in the tunnel waiting to go onto the pitch. Z cars started playing on the PA and I heard the crowd roar. If I could bottle a moment and save it forever, then that would be it.

March 09, 2013, 11:11:48 PM
Reply #541

Verm

NSNO Subscriber
How many midfielders do that anymore? Don't recall Arteta doing it so often.

Problem is he doesn't even do it when he's playing RB.

He seems scared to tackle,  he provides no attacking threat and seems reluctant to pass the ball forwards.
"..whenever i see an everton shirt i think there goes an everton fan. whenever i see a liverpool shirt i think there's someone wearing a liverpool shirt.."

March 09, 2013, 11:13:41 PM
Reply #542

Shogun

Administrator
Problem is he doesn't even do it when he's playing RB.

He seems scared to tackle,  he provides no attacking threat and seems reluctant to pass the ball forwards.
Talking about Fellaini mate, not Neville.
I'm more trusting of fellas when they have my cock in their mouth

March 09, 2013, 11:18:42 PM
Reply #543

Alanvideo

First time in my life I ever walked out early. 5mins left just couldn't take it. Spineless display.
We are special ,we are Everton.

March 09, 2013, 11:20:35 PM
Reply #544

minty

When i say go in for a tackle i dont mean just sticking your foot out in the hope of reaching a ball, i mean a proper midfielders tackle. ive never even seen him slide tackle to win a ball. have you?

No he doesn't, but his sticking out his foot in the hope of reaching a ball often led to him actually winning possession whereas slide tackles generally just go to an opposing player.  

March 09, 2013, 11:22:02 PM
Reply #545

Sanarcho

We didnt pay 15 mil for him, we paid 15 mil for this guy i expect him to work hard win the ball at all costs..dont you?

we paid 3 million a year for 5 seasons, basically loan him every year for 3 million.

then hope to sell him on for a profit.

Why would you play our most expensive players out of position? let alone a player. who when paired with Gibson last season. stepped us up a gear, we went on a very good run..

but this year.. Moyes would rather sacrifice a midfield star, replacing him with neville, than have to play with 2 strikers..

lol @ moyes not learning from his mistakes/repeating mistakes
« Last Edit: March 09, 2013, 11:22:57 PM by Sanarcho »
Lao Tzu - No one rules, If no one obeys.

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted by me as fact.

March 09, 2013, 11:23:02 PM
Reply #546

Gary Iceman

This season he hardly won anything..he knows he is off, its a case of CBA..
Alan Harper: "I made my debut at Goodison against Stoke and was standing in the tunnel waiting to go onto the pitch. Z cars started playing on the PA and I heard the crowd roar. If I could bottle a moment and save it forever, then that would be it.

March 09, 2013, 11:28:27 PM
Reply #547

Sanarcho

This season he hardly won anything..he knows he is off, its a case of CBA..

I dont recall him playing in consecutive games in midfield..

i can see he cant be assed, maybe its more to do with not knowing who will be the manager, rather than him being off..

Either way i dont mind, if he stays cool, if he leaves cool.
Just wish Moyes doesnt get the money to blow away on kids that he refuses to play

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.

March 09, 2013, 11:40:37 PM
Reply #548

Derek

The day the music died?

Excuse the hyperbole, but I feel like a bit of the Everton soul died today.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Clarion Call.

On Twitter: @derekveskotsku

March 09, 2013, 11:43:29 PM
Reply #549

Verm

NSNO Subscriber
Talking about Fellaini mate, not Neville.

Oh well in that case the opposite of everything I said
"..whenever i see an everton shirt i think there goes an everton fan. whenever i see a liverpool shirt i think there's someone wearing a liverpool shirt.."

March 09, 2013, 11:50:51 PM
Reply #550

marky v

Fellaini was outstanding the first half of the season - it isn't right but maybe he's pissed off cause he was expecting the club to push for fourth in Jan and when nobody else came in he's dipped to the levels of some of the others on the pitch and showing his frutrations, like i've said it's not right but lets not forget he's done alot more than others this season

March 09, 2013, 11:52:36 PM
Reply #551

Sanarcho

The day the music died?

i felt that the 1st time we played Oldham, next match was Norwich.. soon as they equalized, i knew they was going to score again, when they did.. i was smiling..

We need a total over haul, chairman/manager/tactics.. We need to build the soul of our team up again.

March 09, 2013, 11:53:56 PM
Reply #552

blargins

NSNO Subscriber
Fellaini was outstanding the first half of the season - it isn't right but maybe he's pissed off cause he was expecting the club to push for fourth in Jan and when nobody else came in he's dipped to the levels of some of the others on the pitch and showing his frutrations, like i've said it's not right but lets not forget he's done alot more than others this season

No, he wasn't outstanding. He had a fantastic game against Utd in the first game, and has largely lived off that. He's had some great games, and some piss poor ones too. He looks disinterested too. He and Moyes will certainly be gone this summer.
“The best way to not feel hopeless is to get up and do something. Don’t wait for good things to happen to you. If you go out and make some good things happen, you will fill the world with hope, you will fill yourself with hope.” Barack Obama

March 09, 2013, 11:55:23 PM
Reply #553

The Analog Kid

The day the music died?

Apart from the first half hour and about the first 15 minutes of the second half we were outsung by 2500 Wigan fans. Nothing to shout for like.

Moyes never got off the bench after their goals went in and the players we rely on didn't show up.

Pisser of a day.

March 09, 2013, 11:57:43 PM
Reply #554

blargins

NSNO Subscriber
we paid 3 million a year for 5 seasons, basically loan him every year for 3 million.

then hope to sell him on for a profit.

Why would you play our most expensive players out of position? let alone a player. who when paired with Gibson last season. stepped us up a gear, we went on a very good run..

but this year.. Moyes would rather sacrifice a midfield star, replacing him with neville, than have to play with 2 strikers..

lol @ moyes not learning from his mistakes/repeating mistakes

We still paid 15 million plus for him however you dress it up.
“The best way to not feel hopeless is to get up and do something. Don’t wait for good things to happen to you. If you go out and make some good things happen, you will fill the world with hope, you will fill yourself with hope.” Barack Obama