July 19, 2018, 05:03:14 PM

Author Topic: Everton V Wigan [FA Cup - Sixth Round]  (Read 45286 times)

March 09, 2013, 11:59:42 PM
Reply #555

Sanarcho

No, he wasn't outstanding. He had a fantastic game against Utd in the first game, and has largely lived off that. He's had some great games, and some piss poor ones too. He looks disinterested too. He and Moyes will certainly be gone this summer.

Not seen him be outstanding this season at all, he has had some good performances, and some shitty ones (where he has bagged a few goals)

Regardless of his personal performances, with out his goals. we would be fucked..

to me he looks disinterested due to  some of the reasons pointed out in markys' post (He expect to push for 4th/CL, he was lied to or led on about players coming in/his manager is dithering regards a new contract, he is continously played out of position due to moyes not having the balls to change things, now he is frustrated...)

I can excuse that. he has put a lot into this season (more than any other player we have)

I dont see him leaving at the end of the season tho.. (Moyes i do see leaving)
Lao Tzu - No one rules, If no one obeys.

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted by me as fact.

March 10, 2013, 12:02:37 AM
Reply #556

Sanarcho

We still paid 15 million plus for him however you dress it up.

technically we did, its like saying we would have paid 13.9million for Negrado.. then paying it over 5 years again,

Lucky Standard fell for our bullshit (while Seville), Imagine if they didnt accept tick off of us? no one could ever moan that we paid 15million for a player who is constantly played out of position, and is showing that he CBA.

« Last Edit: March 10, 2013, 12:03:22 AM by Sanarcho »

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.

March 10, 2013, 12:03:03 AM
Reply #557

Shogun

Administrator
It's Moyes fault, you shouldn't play one of your least creative players is the role made for your most creative.
I'm more trusting of fellas when they have my cock in their mouth

March 10, 2013, 12:03:16 AM
Reply #558

Heisenberg

Im normally a defender of Osman but jesus that was shocking today.

Theres something about distin that gives me that joey yobo fear in my belly aswell.
He was just marking space for their first. Think our whole squad needs a revamp

I think the best thing for everton would be a football manager esq change over next season/
New manager, sell everyone and start from scratch. Its just so unfresh and unbalanced its getting worse.
One can hope

March 10, 2013, 12:05:50 AM
Reply #559

blargins

NSNO Subscriber
technically we did, its like saying we would have paid 13.9million for Negrado.. then paying it over 5 years again,

Lucky Standard fell for our bullshit (while Seville), Imagine if they didnt accept tick off of us? no one could ever moan that we paid 15million for a player who is constantly played out of position, and is showing that he CBA.

Most players are bought on the drip.

Fellaini should be played with Gibson, I certainly agree with that. It gave us a strong spine last season, but a midfield of Osman and Neville is always going to be weak.
"I wouldn't be up here if I hadn't failed a million times." Nick Foles

March 10, 2013, 12:20:38 AM
Reply #560

Sanarcho

Most players are bought on the drip.

Fellaini should be played with Gibson, I certainly agree with that. It gave us a strong spine last season, but a midfield of Osman and Neville is always going to be weak.
Most players (for Everton)  yes..

I dont know why Moyes cant see what we can all see.. surly Moyes can recall the second half of last season..

March 10, 2013, 12:21:50 AM
Reply #561

steve81

i hope fellaini doesnt play for us again after today i can take players playing shit and trying but standing not being arsed i dont

March 10, 2013, 12:37:07 AM
Reply #562

Toddacelli

I never thought I would see anything as bad as the game when Lescott wanted away.
Fellaini wasn't that bad today but he was so bad that he has got me thinking of the Lescott game again.

Read my lips: Unacceptable!

I'm only here for the cladding/Bramley Moore Dock updates

March 10, 2013, 12:43:44 AM
Reply #563

Meak

couldn't catch the match today... by the obvious scoreline and everything i've read on here.... its apparent it was one of the worst games we've played in a while... but in the pages of comments i've read i've not seen anything on mucha

how did he perform today?
Follow me on Twitter @BlakeEMeakin

March 10, 2013, 12:49:00 AM
Reply #564

Tinga

Just had a bunch of people marching past my house with a big drum and flutes. Thought it was something to do with Moyes.   lolol

March 10, 2013, 12:50:32 AM
Reply #565

Heisenberg

couldn't catch the match today... by the obvious scoreline and everything i've read on here.... its apparent it was one of the worst games we've played in a while... but in the pages of comments i've read i've not seen anything on mucha

how did he perform today?

He done aswell as he could, had no chance for any of their goals. More vocal and comanding than howard anyway!

March 10, 2013, 12:52:31 AM
Reply #566

Dario Terracotta

Thought Distin was our MOM today,not that he had any competition like. :-[

March 10, 2013, 01:27:11 AM
Reply #567

Sanarcho

i hope fellaini doesnt play for us again after today i can take players playing shit and trying but standing not being arsed i dont

I always thought Evertonians where better than this..

with out him this season, we would be totally fucked.  (we would be missing 12 goals)
with that comes a drop in league positions, maybe even a worse run..

I dont mind him not giving a fuck, how can you give a fuck and be serious, with Neville in the team?

March 10, 2013, 01:31:16 AM
Reply #568

Heisenberg

with out him this season, we would be totally fucked.  (we would be missing 12 goals)

I dont mind him not giving a fuck, how can you give a fuck and be serious, with Neville in the team?

Not really, we wouldnt just be taking him out the team and playing with 10 men

March 10, 2013, 01:32:29 AM
Reply #569

Mayor Farnum

You’ll learn. Most fans are clueless, but Evertonians take the biscuit.