September 25, 2018, 04:54:47 AM

Author Topic: Everton V Wigan [FA Cup - Sixth Round]  (Read 46988 times)

March 10, 2013, 01:34:35 AM
Reply #570

Verm

NSNO Subscriber
I always thought Evertonians where better than this..

Not been on this forum long, have you?
"..whenever i see an everton shirt i think there goes an everton fan. whenever i see a liverpool shirt i think there's someone wearing a liverpool shirt.."

March 10, 2013, 01:37:25 AM
Reply #571

steve81

so people want someone in the team who doesnt give a shit

March 10, 2013, 01:38:32 AM
Reply #572

Sanarcho

You’ll learn. Most fans are clueless, but Evertonians take the biscuit. 

lol, the punchline was good.. but doesnt work well with clueless :p

Not been on this forum long, have you?

I've Reg'd twice before to NSNO, once under this current email addy.. (i dont know what happened to that account)

Until a few weeks back i hadnt posted on here since 2008/9?

But i've always lurked here, Easily the best everton fans site..

Lao Tzu - No one rules, If no one obeys.

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted by me as fact.

March 10, 2013, 01:40:44 AM
Reply #573

Verm

NSNO Subscriber
lol, the punchline was good.. but doesnt work well with clueless :p

I've Reg'd twice before to NSNO, once under this current email addy.. (i dont know what happened to that account)

Until a few weeks back i hadnt posted on here since 2008/9?

But i've always lurked here, Easily the best everton fans site..

My post was more about your apparent suprise at that comment.
"..whenever i see an everton shirt i think there goes an everton fan. whenever i see a liverpool shirt i think there's someone wearing a liverpool shirt.."

March 10, 2013, 01:43:34 AM
Reply #574

Sanarcho

so people want someone in the team who doesnt give a shit

im not saying that, im saying.. there are valid reasons for him not to give a shit

>Moyes not signing a new contract (can also been seen as him not giving a shit, but he still picks the team,tactics, etc)
>He is played out of position, He wants to play in Midfield, where he excelled for us second half of last season (best player in epl at the time)
>He saw the ghost bids, for players we had no chance of getting

you can fool the fans, but you cant fool the players

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.

March 10, 2013, 01:48:25 AM
Reply #575

Sanarcho

My post was more about your apparent suprise at that comment.

I was surprised...

maybe i take the born and not  manufactured spiel to seriously :p

Maybe their are Evortonians who are vile as most Liverpool fans

March 10, 2013, 01:55:12 AM
Reply #576

Thornton_19

To use an American tun of phrase it is time to blow up the team and start again. Today I lost hope in this side, sadly, we need to freshen the whole squad up! Also we need a Manager who has a fucking plan b. Jesus Christ

March 10, 2013, 02:04:57 AM
Reply #577

Geordie Blue

I was surprised...

maybe i take the born and not  manufactured spiel to seriously :p

Maybe their are Evortonians who are vile as most Liverpool fans
Imagine what they would be like if we really had something to worry about - relegation threatened years of old.

Not just Blues but in last ten years the attitude of fans has changed - no one is ever happy with anything. Best example is Chelsea - European Champions and a toxic atmosphere in the ground.

Heard a great comment on radio the other day about players getting back to being players, managers being allowed to manage and supporters - supporting.

None of above happened today - players clocked off, DM tried to make a stupid point with subs and fans turned on team - sad times!
"I used to stick the ball in the net and bow three times to the kop. They never liked me doing that." Dixie Dean

March 10, 2013, 02:13:42 AM
Reply #578

Sanarcho

Imagine what they would be like if we really had something to worry about - relegation threatened years of old.

Not just Blues but in last ten years the attitude of fans has changed - no one is ever happy with anything. Best example is Chelsea - European Champions and a toxic atmosphere in the ground.

Heard a great comment on radio the other day about players getting back to being players, managers being allowed to manage and supporters - supporting.

None of above happened today - players clocked off, DM tried to make a stupid point with subs and fans turned on team - sad times!

I recall the bad days, maybe i was younger but i dont remember this sort of abuse.. Yes people get angry.. but if you dont like what you see.. dont give the club your money...

Yes the attitude has changed of fans of football (as well as other sports/fans of entertainers)

I think as they feel they are paying the wages.. they're allowed to be vile..

Most people are not happy due to their own personal lives, they take it out on 'other' things.. None of us have a direct impact on how Everton perform..

Chelsea I guess its their own fault, throwing more and more money at something, can only bring limited success..

DM has been weird all season...I just read his interview on sky text.. he said..'We are not the sort too point fingers at each other'

Not sure if he was tongue-in-cheek then, due to it being about Neville.

March 10, 2013, 02:17:37 AM
Reply #579

Gash

Global Moderator
im not saying that, im saying.. there are valid reasons for him not to give a shit

>Moyes not signing a new contract (can also been seen as him not giving a shit, but he still picks the team,tactics, etc)
>He is played out of position, He wants to play in Midfield, where he excelled for us second half of last season (best player in epl at the time)
>He saw the ghost bids, for players we had no chance of getting

you can fool the fans, but you cant fool the players

There's no valid reason for not giving a shit.

I don't care if he was playing in central defence, for £75,000 a week I'd expect commitment at the very least. I can understand a player having a bad game, especially playing out of position, but to plain not be arsed is unforgivable and inexcusable.

March 10, 2013, 02:20:05 AM
Reply #580

Shogun

Administrator
So many hours on, I still can't believe that actually happened.
I'm more trusting of fellas when they have my cock in their mouth

March 10, 2013, 02:26:36 AM
Reply #581

Confucius

NSNO Subscriber
Massive game massive thread and we haven't even kicked of yet. Looking forward to this. When do we kick off??
Farhad Moshiri, Alisher Usmanov, Cenk Tosun, Muhamed Besic, Idrissa Gana Gueye, Ademola Lookman, Oumar Niasse, David Henen, Barack Hussein Obama, Confucius... Everton Muslims growing stronger...

March 10, 2013, 02:29:26 AM
Reply #582

Sanarcho

There's no valid reason for not giving a shit.

I don't care if he was playing in central defence, for £75,000 a week I'd expect commitment at the very least. I can understand a player having a bad game, especially playing out of position, but to plain not be arsed is unforgivable and inexcusable.

Have you had a shit day? been at work, and not given a fuck? thats all it is.. a job for him..He really didnt look up for it from the start, to me that falls on Moyes, and his motivation.. i stand by what i said.. if i was Fellaini, and i knew how muc hthe fans wanted 4th, was told we would get players in.. then got NO ONE, and felt i had been lied too.. how committed would i be.. knowing the board/manager arent't even committed..

I am sure, under another manager next season, we will see a new Fellaini, once he has been reinvigorated

Perfect quote to end the thread with :p

So many hours on, I still can't believe that actually happened.
[/quote

March 10, 2013, 02:29:56 AM
Reply #583

sirblue57

the fans have every right to be angry, players today earn obscene amounts, the very least they can do is turn up and perform to their best ability.
their keeper had his easiest game of the season today, IN AN F A CUP QUARTER FINAL.

the manager has to take some of the blame, but when players come out and underperform people are not going to accept it.

maybe if we didn't go to a match one saturday things would change, but the clubs know how much it means to us, pity we don't mean anything to them, just our wallets.
I'm the "trophy husband" from the game my wife regrets playing.

March 10, 2013, 02:30:56 AM
Reply #584

blargins

NSNO Subscriber
Massive game massive thread and we haven't even kicked of yet. Looking forward to this. When do we kick off??

Around the middle of next August.

Sent from my cell.
“The best way to not feel hopeless is to get up and do something. Don’t wait for good things to happen to you. If you go out and make some good things happen, you will fill the world with hope, you will fill yourself with hope.” Barack Obama