October 19, 2018, 02:51:41 AM

Author Topic: Everton V Wigan [FA Cup - Sixth Round]  (Read 47905 times)

March 10, 2013, 02:37:30 AM
Reply #585

Gash

Global Moderator
Have you had a shit day? been at work, and not given a fuck? thats all it is.. a job for him..He really didnt look up for it from the start, to me that falls on Moyes, and his motivation.. i stand by what i said.. if i was Fellaini, and i knew how muc hthe fans wanted 4th, was told we would get players in.. then got NO ONE, and felt i had been lied too.. how committed would i be.. knowing the board/manager arent't even committed..

I am sure, under another manager next season, we will see a new Fellaini, once he has been reinvigorated  

Moyes is to blame but you're using your dislike for him to try to defend a player that didn't give a shit today. You can blame Moyes but the players need to take responsibility as well.

We were at home, in a FA Cup quarter final against a team fighting relegation and one game from Wembley. What other motivation do they need to at least put in a decent effort? It's sad that the expectations of fans has fallen so far that people try to validate a not arsed performance from one of our supposed best players.
« Last Edit: March 10, 2013, 02:38:09 AM by Gash »

March 10, 2013, 02:38:10 AM
Reply #586

Sanarcho

maybe if we didn't go to a match one saturday things would change, but the clubs know how much it means to us, pity we don't mean anything to them, just our wallets.

unfortunately. thats the way (this) society works..

but i agree with the starting part.. money is the only vote that counts.
Lao Tzu - No one rules, If no one obeys.

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted by me as fact.

March 10, 2013, 02:43:51 AM
Reply #587

Sanarcho

Moyes is to blame but you're using your dislike for him to try to defend a player that didn't give a shit today. You can blame Moyes but the players need to take responsibility as well.

We were at home, in a FA Cup quarter final against a team fighting relegation and one game from Wembley. What other motivation do they need to at least put in a decent effort? It's sad that the expectations of fans has fallen so far that people try to validate a not arsed performance from one of our supposed best players.

I dont dislike Moyes, I've stated before that I would love him to prove me wrong, reverting back to his 2006? style of attacking the other team..
he even use to make attacking subs, when we where defending!! (bring on a striker for a midfielder)

Thats the Moyes i miss...I dont hold him with all the blame, the players are responsible, the issue i was saying about Felli being lied to, maybe a mental issue with him...

Im not validating his dont give a fuck attitude, If that was his attitude pre game, then Moyes should not have played him, He was de motivated at 0-3 down, with all the home fans booing 'his' team..

surly the fans who attended could helped in motivating our team?

It was obvious in the opening 1/4 that we where very reserved/afraid of making a mistake/tentative...
The crowd could have provided the motivation.. but once 0-3. the crowd where Horrible..

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.

March 10, 2013, 02:47:28 AM
Reply #588

Alanvideo

None of above happened today - players clocked off, DM tried to make a stupid point with subs and fans turned on team - sad times!
................were you at Goodison today ? the fans gave great support to the team . Even with 15 mins to go we were still getting behind a team who obviously didn't give a fuck. Yes ,many people turned on Fellaini when he was subbed and fucking right too - he was a disgrace today. Don't blame a big crowd who turned up when the players didn't.
We are special ,we are Everton.

March 10, 2013, 02:49:58 AM
Reply #589

Gash

Global Moderator
I dont dislike Moyes, I've stated before that I would love him to prove me wrong, reverting back to his 2006? style of attacking the other team..
he even use to make attacking subs, when we where defending!! (bring on a striker for a midfielder)

Thats the Moyes i miss...I dont hold him with all the blame, the players are responsible, the issue i was saying about Felli being lied to, maybe a mental issue with him...

Im not validating his dont give a fuck attitude, If that was his attitude pre game, then Moyes should not have played him, He was de motivated at 0-3 down, with all the home fans booing 'his' team..

surly the fans who attended could helped in motivating our team?

It was obvious in the opening 1/4 that we where very reserved/afraid of making a mistake/tentative...
The crowd could have provided the motivation.. but once 0-3. the crowd where Horrible..

So now it's the crowds fault? What do you expect the fans to be like, watching their team playing shite against a bottom of the league team? It's not their job to motivate massively paid players. Our fans have been hard on players at times this year, but it works both ways, the fans can buzz off the players and vice versa.

I remember at one point in the second half the fans really getting up for it, it didn't seem to lift the players though.

As I've said, I can forgive players having a bad day, I can't forgive or condone players not giving a shit.

March 10, 2013, 02:55:07 AM
Reply #590

Verm

NSNO Subscriber
The fans were poor today but that's to be expected, you could hear the lift in noise when Jelavic had that chance but after that there was nothing to get behind at all.

I can't condone people leaving when the third went in though.
"..whenever i see an everton shirt i think there goes an everton fan. whenever i see a liverpool shirt i think there's someone wearing a liverpool shirt.."

March 10, 2013, 02:59:31 AM
Reply #591

Sanarcho

So now it's the crowds fault?I'm not saying that.. I've stated clearly its a contribution of things, I was just trying to explain from a view point Felli might have,.(i only did that due to 'Evertonians' saying they never want to see him play again, totally disregarding what he has achieved for Everton this year, What do you expect the fans to be like,i expected them to be angry watching their team playing shite against a bottom of the league team?angry. It's not their job to motivate massively paid players. Our fans have been hard on players at times this year, but it works both ways, the fans can buzz off the players and vice versa. yes as i said., its many contributing factors that motivate players, He wasnt motivated when 0-3 accept it, thats it..

I remember at one point in the second half the fans really getting up for it, it didn't seem to lift the players though.I think the players where feeling sorry for themselves, they where probably day dreaming about next season and no Moyes.. The only Attacking player that wasnt day dreaming was Mirralas and that showed.

As I've said, I can forgive players having a bad day, I can't forgive or condone players not giving a shit.
will you forgive him in the next match? how about if he scores or plays well against Shitey?

March 10, 2013, 03:06:20 AM
Reply #592

The Analog Kid

The fans were poor today but that's to be expected, you could hear the lift in noise when Jelavic had that chance but after that there was nothing to get behind at all.

I can't condone people leaving when the third went in though.

The crowd was ace for the majority of the first half. The three goals in 4 minutes just killed it. The ones that left obviously couldn't see a way back more than the ones who stayed. Admittedly, I got off on 80 mins because I was cold, wet and severely pissed off, plus I had a little lad who had just lost interest and wanted his py-jy's!

March 10, 2013, 03:08:20 AM
Reply #593

Gash

Global Moderator
The fans were angry, and rightly so.

Fellaini wasn't motivated from the start, never mind 0-3, and no, I won't accept it.

Players day dreaming about next season? Don't make laugh.

Fellaini probably will have a blinder against City. He's getting like that, only lifts himself for the bag teams. Either way, I still won't change my opinion about him not giving a shit today.

You can debate it all day, I'll never accept his attitude today.

March 10, 2013, 03:14:02 AM
Reply #594

The Analog Kid

Fellaini wasn't motivated from the start, never mind 0-3, and no, I won't accept it.

Players day dreaming about next season? Don't make laugh.

Fellaini probably will have a blinder against City. He's getting like that, only lifts himself for the bag teams. Either way, I still won't change my opinion about him not giving a shit today.

You can debate it all day, I'll never accept his attitude today.

If he plays. Something tells me he'll be missing through "injury"

Some of the fans sat by me were going ape when he got taken off, asking why Moyes was taking off one of our best players and, one of our scoring prospects. He had no chance today- he made about 3 runs from midfield, only to get dispossessed too easily, other times he just stood there looking lost and like the player we first got from Liege.

Pienaar and Ossie the same- the arse had just fallen outta the whole midfiled.

Never wanna go through anything like that again. Ever.

March 10, 2013, 03:20:54 AM
Reply #595

Shogun

Administrator
2 years in a row I thought we genuinely had a chance of winning the tournament, let down by a bunch of bottlers on both occasions.
I'm more trusting of fellas when they have my cock in their mouth

March 10, 2013, 03:21:51 AM
Reply #596

bluegrant

lets have a major clear out at the end of season. .people out. moyes, round, neville, osman,hibbert,fellani.players in ist team,ovideo for starters and vellios,plus  whoever the new man(i hope ARRY )brings in :thumbsup:

March 10, 2013, 03:22:25 AM
Reply #597

Shogun

Administrator
We can't afford to release players/staff.
I'm more trusting of fellas when they have my cock in their mouth

March 10, 2013, 03:25:09 AM
Reply #598

Jimmywhack

NSNO Subscriber
lets have a major clear out at the end of season. .people out. moyes, round, neville, osman,hibbert,fellani.players in ist team,ovideo for starters and vellios,plus  whoever the new man(i hope ARRY )brings in :thumbsup:
Velios is not good enough and yeah redknapp will work wonders with no money cos that's what he has done all his career
Simply simply lovely

March 10, 2013, 03:28:16 AM
Reply #599

Sanarcho

Fellaini wasn't motivated from the start, never mind 0-3, and no, I won't accept it. I dont either, but what can I do about it?

Players day dreaming about next season? Don't make laugh. What else would you do when 0-3 at home? still 60 mins left, but yet no one was doing ANYTHING

Fellaini probably will have a blinder against City. He's getting like that, only lifts himself for the bag teams.He's scored important goals for us against shitty teams aswell and played well against them.. Either way, I still won't change my opinion about him not giving a shit today. Will you cheer him tho? or hold todays not give a fuck attitude against him?

You can debate it all day, I'll never accept his attitude today. I wasnt trying to debate, i was just trying to show from a viewpoint that might be his.. I really cant accept his attitude either.. but i know in the future i will still celebrate when he scores, still be egging him on to do well..

If he plays. Something tells me he'll be missing through "injury" Haha

Some of the fans sat by me were going ape when he got taken off, asking why Moyes was taking off one of our best players and, one of our scoring prospects. He had no chance today- he made about 3 runs from midfield, only to get dispossessed too easily, other times he just stood there looking lost and like the player we first got from Liege Probably was the worst I've seen him play since his first season with us.. He gave the ball away so many times,(much more than Neville) he didnt look where he was running, or who he was passing too, seemed like he was getting frustrated with himself the longer it went on...

Pienaar and Ossie the same- the arse had just fallen outta the whole midfiled.We have a midfield?? :p
Never wanna go through anything like that again. Ever.

This season has been the worst season in terms of hopes being built up, and then being CRUSHED

Every other season, we start shit, then do well.. but this season starting well.. blinded me.. I genuinely thought the team would build on that start, with transfers and improving with confidence each match.. but i got fooled ;/

LOL please no no with the arry chants.. & Velios really?? how can we expect for him? 750,000 to reading? Not good enough when he has hardly played.. and when he has (the last few seasons) he has done pretty well.