January 22, 2019, 04:48:14 PM

Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 ... 10
The Everton Forum / Re: Silva’s Playbook
« Last post by Lxxx on 4 minutes ago »
I haven't been disrespectful. I'm attacking your opinion, not you personally. That's always fine, in any/every situation. If you're not comfortable having your opinion challenged, there's not much I can do about that.

I wasn’t referring to myself, I don’t mind my opinion being challenged. It’s a forum, I expect it. It was more of a general observation of your recent trend on here.

Anyway, it’s no big deal. As you were.
The Everton Forum / Re: January transfer window
« Last post by Cozzie on 6 minutes ago »
We’ll never get over what they pay for him in this window so can understand we want to meet them in the middle a bit.

Midfield revamp incoming.

Hope this is the case.

Ndombele would be awesome but it's slightly dreamland.

Give me left nut for him and that's the best one of my two balls.
The Everton Forum / Re: Bolasie
« Last post by Ross on 9 minutes ago »
All we need now is Sandro saying he wants to come back. Has Mirallas actually been sold? Please say yes...

Very few players were actually sold. Rooney and Klaassen being the main wage earners.

We’ve got something like 13/14 players out on loan and they’ll all be back this summer. We’re in a right mess squad wise, it can’t be emphasised enough how badly we’ve been run for the past few years. 
« Last post by Bluedylan on 23 minutes ago »
Clearly you can post what you like but when you do it in a respectful manner it generally helps the debate.

I don't think my general view is that different from most fans. He must do better and learn from being tactically outdone every week, usually by teams walking through the middle at ease. No-one is calling for his head, that's the last thing the club needs, but we do need to see an improvement in the second half of the season.

I haven't been disrespectful. I'm attacking your opinion, not you personally. That's always fine, in any/every situation. If you're not comfortable having your opinion challenged, there's not much I can do about that.
« Last post by Lxxx on 27 minutes ago »
Generally, I think you're a decent poster from what I recall. Sometimes I don't agree with you, but that's fine obviously. I think you've just got into the habit of feeding more extreme posters a negative line in thinking, and then they run with it, and turn it into pure miserabilism. Not with any malicious intent, I don't think, just a tendency.

Don't get me wrong sometimes negativity is called for in describing reality, but doing it relentlessly doesn't take things anywhere. It just ends up as a echo chamber.

In terms of respect, as you referred to earlier. It really doesn't matter that much. It's just an exchange of opinions on here. People can tell me I'm talking shit in their opinion, and explain why and that's fine, and I'm happy to do the same the other way, as you've noticed. It's nothing personal though, because clearly we don't know each other.

Clearly you can post what you like but when you do it in a respectful manner it generally helps the debate.

I don't think my general view is that different from most fans. He must do better and learn from being tactically outdone every week, usually by teams walking through the middle at ease. No-one is calling for his head, that's the last thing the club needs, but we do need to see an improvement in the second half of the season.
« Last post by Bluedylan on 48 minutes ago »
You've probably not noticed me as I don't spend a lot of time on here. One of the downsides to having a life unfortunately.

I'm also not sad enough to spend the time I am on here trying to antagonising people like a little minge.

It's been incredibly enriching having this exchange of opinions with you. I hope you've got something positive from it too.
« Last post by Bluedylan on 50 minutes ago »
Quite.

You used to post some good stuff but now it's degenerated into pseudo-intellectual sniping. You should lighten up, it's not that serious or important.

Generally, I think you're a decent poster from what I recall. Sometimes I don't agree with you, but that's fine obviously. I think you've just got into the habit of feeding more extreme posters a negative line in thinking, and then they run with it, and turn it into pure miserabilism. Not with any malicious intent, I don't think, just a tendency.

Don't get me wrong sometimes negativity is called for in describing reality, but doing it relentlessly doesn't take things anywhere. It just ends up as a echo chamber.

In terms of respect, as you referred to earlier. It really doesn't matter that much. It's just an exchange of opinions on here. People can tell me I'm talking shit in their opinion, and explain why and that's fine, and I'm happy to do the same the other way, as you've noticed. It's nothing personal though, because clearly we don't know each other.
« Last post by Sir Stealth on 59 minutes ago »
Starting to wonder if 4-2-3-1 has ever actually worked for us and whether we have the right players for this system
« Last post by BlueBeagle on 1 hour ago »
Sorry, which one are you?

You've probably not noticed me as I don't spend a lot of time on here. One of the downsides to having a life unfortunately.

I'm also not sad enough to spend the time I am on here trying to antagonise people like a little minge.
« Last post by Lxxx on 1 hour ago »
Not arsed about respect. It's a forum, it's not that serious or important.

Quite.

You used to post some good stuff but now it's degenerated into pseudo-intellectual sniping. You should lighten up, it's not that serious or important.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 ... 10