August 16, 2018, 01:46:50 AM

Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 ... 10
The Everton Forum / Re: Yerry Mina anybody?
« Last post by Shogun on 1 minute ago »
Not Williams/Keane slow

That's our definition of slow though.
The Everton Forum / Re: Yerry Mina anybody?
« Last post by stirlingblue on 5 minutes ago »
Iíve seen quite a few fans talk about how heís going to add pace to our back line, but from what Iíve seen he is quite slow.

Not Williams/Keane slow, but certainly not fast
the advantage we have is we basically have 1 game to concentrate on per week, less chance of injuries that way. Arsenal will be playing thurs & Sun soon, I think Emery with his record in that competition may focus heavily on it too, as a route to the CL.
Then thereís injuries and suspensions

Every team including us will have injuries and suspensions.
The Everton Forum / Re: Usmanov
« Last post by Escla on 18 minutes ago »
Our owners are quite a random lot. Selection of weird and wonderful joint ventures. They need to stop playing at it and get him on board officially.

Iíd be amazed if he ended up anywhere else now. Itís the hope that kills you though isnít it

Co producer means nothing more than heís invested a bit in the production cost of Bills new show on the recommendation of fellow co producer Moshiri, nothing more than a chat between mosh and Usmanov with Mosh saying Bills got a new show, put a few bob in looks like a good return.
I think we can given some luck ,the decisions  normally against us ,going for us would make a hell of a difference ,also playing with someone like Richarlison and hopefully Bernard will lift (and take the pressure of ) the others .I also believe Cenk is gonna fill his boots when the new players get in and bedded .COYB
Death threats on the way to him again
General Football Chat / Re: Today's Football 2018/19
« Last post by Bally on 24 minutes ago »
Literally made him my ff captain this morning.
Any chance you can make Salah your captain
The Everton Forum / Re: Usmanov
« Last post by Bally on 26 minutes ago »
He's just emptied all the cash machines on County Road
He's in the oak on the 2 for 1cocktails
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 ... 10