December 17, 2018, 09:20:19 PM

Author Topic: Laugh along with those loveable Reds...  (Read 213276 times)

May 23, 2018, 12:03:23 AM
Reply #2505

SANA_DR0

It didn’t used to be uncommon for Evertonians cheer them on and vice versa when we reached finals or if either we’re going for league titles.

Personally hope they get twatted but he won’t be the only one out there there’s still plenty from that generation who support us and see it as “good for the city” for them to win things.
Exactly this.

if liverpool get twatted so be it,, i dont really care.
Unsworth has a 100% League record at home
Norwich 3-0 15th May 2016
Watford 3-2 5th Nov 2017
West Ham 4-0 29th Nov 2017
To Be Continued.....

May 23, 2018, 12:04:26 AM
Reply #2506

TheRam

NSNO Subscriber

LOL, thats a bit outrageous, i wont be supporting liverpool, i probably wont even watch the game.. but it doesnt effect my life if they do win, and yes i'd rather liverpool win it than madrid.

thats like saying you wont support england players who play for liverpool, or you boo them for playing for liverpool whilst they played for england.

i dont hate anytime in england, i have disliking to arsenal, but thats it.. its just entertainment to me,i'm just vested in what everton can do, if other teams play decent football, then fair play to them.

same as at the world cup, which ever teams will play the best attacking football, will be the ones who i'd be wanting to win games, just cos you want them to win games, doesnt mean you support them.

Surely you have seen Evertonians who didnt mind if liverpool won? especially in merseyside where lots of families support both teams.

Fucking hell.

That last sentence is outrageous.

You just don't get it I think.

May 23, 2018, 12:05:44 AM
Reply #2507

SANA_DR0

Nope as I'm not from Liverpool.

eye, i should have read all the comments on the page before replying..  but my point still stands, lots of families on merseyside have supported the other team when it comes to finals..

i wont be cheering,  ill just watch it like i was watching an episode of game of thrones.
Watford 3-2 5th Nov 2017
To Be Continued.....

May 23, 2018, 12:08:32 AM
Reply #2508

SANA_DR0

Fucking hell.

That last sentence is outrageous.

You just don't get it I think.

as i said im not from merseyside.. if i was then i'd probably get it. but as Ross said, they used to support each other in finals and what not.

also as i said, 5-20 years ago, id want them to lose.. hell during their 3 - 0 down against ac milan iwas laughing and wanting  ac to score more. i was utterly pissed off when they came back and won it.

it doesnt effect me anymore, i just want Everton to kick fucking ass.. i dont care about the other teams.
« Last Edit: May 23, 2018, 12:09:57 AM by SANA_DR0 »
Watford 3-2 5th Nov 2017
To Be Continued.....

May 23, 2018, 12:10:42 AM
Reply #2509

Ross

Exactly this.

if liverpool get twatted so be it,, i dont really care.

Oh I hope they get turned over or done on something really unjust like a dive for a penalty, and I’ve told my mates who are going over but they knew it already without it being spoken.

Funny enough they’d have been happy to see beat Chelsea in 08 or reach the finals the other year, cunts.
There are only two things I can't stand in this world. People who are intolerant of other people's cultures... and the Dutch.

May 23, 2018, 06:34:28 AM
Reply #2510

Confucius

NSNO Subscriber
I hope Liverpool lose more so that Sana_dro get upset. Which Evertonian wants Liverpool to win any game let alone the Champions League Final.

Utter madness.

And I have never been to Liverpool let alone lived there. I live across the pond and get that Liverpool should never win anything ever.
Farhad Moshiri, Alisher Usmanov, Cenk Tosun, Muhamed Besic, Idrissa Gana Gueye, Ademola Lookman, Oumar Niasse, David Henen, Barack Hussein Obama, Confucius... Everton Muslims growing stronger...

May 23, 2018, 06:41:08 AM
Reply #2511

Gash

Global Moderator
Spoke to a kopite rep today in work (well, I say kopite, he goes when he gets a free ticket and even had 2 season tickets at Old Trafford for a season but that's another story) he says he's quite concerned, everyone's being dead cocky about it and talking Liverpool up yet Real are quietly slipping under the radar and it's all a bit like "and are you going to believe us" from Gerrard's slip season.

The only thing that's concerning me is three times in a row for Real is huge pressure but hopefully they can do it.

May 23, 2018, 06:55:32 AM
Reply #2512

Ramjam

I hope SANA_DRO has his full kit dry cleaned and ready for Saturday night
WE ARE THE PEOPLE

May 23, 2018, 01:24:12 PM
Reply #2513

Macca77

Quite a few former Real players have said it will be their easiest final for ages, I wish they would shut up

May 23, 2018, 01:55:49 PM
Reply #2514

Toffee1

https://twitter.com/leftylfc1892/status/998984368763883522

Why don't you just watch it on the TV or YouTube? Unless he is getting in place for the victory parade, be a shame for him if they lose.

May 23, 2018, 02:11:42 PM
Reply #2515

Ramjam

https://twitter.com/leftylfc1892/status/998984368763883522

Why don't you just watch it on the TV or YouTube? Unless he is getting in place for the victory parade, be a shame for him if they lose.
Fuckin pissing myself reading those tweets, classic
WE ARE THE PEOPLE

May 23, 2018, 03:41:36 PM
Reply #2516

Mayor Farnum

Chap in work got a ticket in the ballot but has already booked a family holiday so sold the ticket. Put it up and sold it to the highest bidder who happened to be a Birmingham City fan. He was happy to sell it to a fan of another club because "He bid the most."
Yet they still bitch about UEFA.

May 23, 2018, 04:42:46 PM
Reply #2517

TheTone

i'd rather do that big titted minger there than see them win sat night

May 23, 2018, 06:12:20 PM
Reply #2518

Big Nev

NSNO Subscriber
eye, i should have read all the comments on the page before replying..  but my point still stands, lots of families on merseyside have supported the other team when it comes to finals..

i wont be cheering,  ill just watch it like i was watching an episode of game of thrones.

None of the families that are mixed supporters, that I know, have ever wanted the other team to win. I'm 64 and lived in Liverpool for 50 of those years.

Don't talk about stuff you don't know.
Rotterdam \'85
I was there!!!

May 23, 2018, 07:18:02 PM
Reply #2519

SANA_DR0

I hope SANA_DRO has his full kit dry cleaned and ready for Saturday night

i dont have a liverpool kit,,, but i guess thats the mentality of some on here.. rather bitter.

check my posts in the nsno everton forum. its obvious im a through and through blue, but i guess to some cos i dont mind if liverpool win, it means im a red.. i wont even be watching the match.. got better things to do on a saturday evening.

but if they win, it wont hurt me at all, which is not the feeling i get from many posters in this thread.
Watford 3-2 5th Nov 2017
To Be Continued.....