June 22, 2018, 03:16:11 AM

Author Topic: Match Ratings vs Brighton  (Read 1108 times)

March 11, 2018, 02:47:02 AM
Read 1108 times

Silas

NSNO Subscriber
Pickford 7 - made solid saves when he needed to

Baines 7 - added balance and composure straight away, one run into the box led to a goal

Jagielka 8 - he added solidity and confidence to the defence, commanding when he needed to be and swept up behind Keane

Keane 6 - looked better for having Baines and Jagielka either side and played some good passes as well, still made a few too many mistakes for me

Coleman 7 - looks like he could have a good relationship with Walcott if he isn't too badly injured, he leads from the front. Amazed if he isn't captain soon

Bolasie 7 - he was a threat first half but made some ridiculous decisions, improved his decision making second half and rewarded with a fine assist. His tracking back and slide tackle won over some dubious fans

Davies 6 - he did ok but struggled a little bit in a role he hasn't been playing really.

Rooney 7 - thought he was bright in decent spells and spread the play well. I thought he took the penalty well enough in this case but it's obvious that Baines should be on them

Sigurdsson 7 - he's so much better when he's not on the wing although I think he will be fine on the left with someone as solid as Baines to work with and their were flashes of that when Walcott went off

Walcott 7 - crossing was always great but his pace and ability to burst into the box a threat. Hopeful injury isn't serious

Tosun 7 - his touches were good, he worked hard and was rewarded with a goal. There's more to come

Subs

Calvert Lewin 6 - worked hard as usual

Holgate n/a - brought on to solidify defence but arguably left us more open

Klassen n/a - no time to do much, nice to see him get a really positive reception

March 11, 2018, 05:49:55 AM
Reply #1

Ramjam

Think youíve got the ratings spot on
WE ARE THE PEOPLE

March 11, 2018, 02:08:46 PM
Reply #2

Polledreng

NSNO Subscriber

Klassen n/a - no time to do much, nice to see him get a really positive reception
Really please with the reception and Think he was aswell. Would like to see him getting more minuttes in the near future and so pleased Morgan didnít make the beanch He could be injured like Gana ?

March 11, 2018, 02:19:35 PM
Reply #3

GLewis

NSNO Subscriber
Really please with the reception and Think he was aswell. Would like to see him getting more minuttes in the near future and so pleased Morgan didnít make the beanch He could be injured like Gana ?

Yeah think they were both ill

March 11, 2018, 03:48:59 PM
Reply #4

MmmBlueRamirez

Nice to see Klaassen get a run out. Maybe Sams been feeding him special gravy to beef up hush game.
Farming Karma like the Dalai Llama

March 11, 2018, 06:18:17 PM
Reply #5

Duncs_a_legend

NSNO Subscriber
Spot on with the ratings there @Silas

I would have liked to see Klaassen come on for Davies at around 60-70 minutes.
"I would never die for my beliefs...because I might be wrong"

March 11, 2018, 06:23:31 PM
Reply #6

Rodenplav64

Up Coleman a point for not chinning Knockhaert . I don't know how he contained himself .