July 26, 2017, 01:42:21 PM

Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 ... 10
The Everton Forum / Re: Tom Davies (Transfer Speculation)
« Last post by Confucius on 46 minutes ago »
Absolutely never going to happen this season.
The Everton Forum / Re: Summer Spending
« Last post by Trublue on 1 hour ago »
Pelle is the most likely, especially as he worked with Koman at Southampton. Also the type of player, we seem to be looking for.
The Everton Forum / Re: Summer Spending
« Last post by Ari on 1 hour ago »
The Everton Forum / Re: Gabriel Barbosa
« Last post by Outworlder47 on 1 hour ago »
Would he get a work permit? I suppose it might be under the "Brazil develops so many football players that he'd have 20 caps already for anyone else" exception that seems prevalent of late.
The Everton Forum / Re: Everton v Ružomberok
« Last post by Juanito on 2 hours ago »
I am concerned that this will be a much sterner test than people are expecting.  Let's hope for no bad mistakes at the back.  The uncertainty at RB is especially troublesome.

We are 1/8 to win and Martina will he just fine, especially in the early rounds.
The Everton Forum / Gylfi Sigurdsson
« Last post by blargins on 4 hours ago »
Talk in the papers that Klaassen might struggle to start.

Edit. As you were it was hitc I read that in.
The Everton Forum / Re: Gylfi Sigurdsson
« Last post by American Evertonian on 6 hours ago »
Think of this rotation for the attacking positions - Sigurdsson, Rooney, Giroud, Sandro.

And that's just your main regulars.  You still have Lookman and when he gets back, Bolasie.  Plus good depth options in Mirallas and Dowell.  DCL for Cup ties and further depth/development.

This could be the makings of some real quality, people!

Imagine all of that. Plus if we got another point man like Giroud. Hell, even if we were to add Rondon for his hold up play we would be difficult to line up against
« Last post by Evertonian in NC on 6 hours ago »
Think of this rotation for the attacking positions - Sigurdsson, Rooney, Giroud, Sandro.

And that's just your main regulars.  You still have Lookman and when he gets back, Bolasie.  Plus good depth options in Mirallas and Dowell.  DCL for Cup ties and further depth/development.

This could be the makings of some real quality, people!
« Last post by pjk on 6 hours ago »
Read somewhere that Sandro is a free kick magnate and will probably more so in England. I'm expecting at least 45 goals from Sigurdsson free kicks if this is the case

Sandros cross for Rooneys goal on Saturday was Beckham-esque. imagine them sort of crosses raining in from both sides. All we would need is a striker with a 64% conversion rate for shots on target, to be there handy to knock them in. Oh wait.... ::)
The Everton Forum / Re: Gabriel Barbosa
« Last post by Makis on 7 hours ago »
According to? He was out and out striker for Santos but occasionally played on left or right of three up top because of his pace.  He is not a right winger, can be thought  more of a forward though, I suppose.
Transfermarkt.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 ... 10