February 22, 2018, 07:21:51 PM

Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 ... 10
The Everton Forum / Re: Firmino/Holgate incident
« Last post by formerKHL on 17 minutes ago »
I would rather believe what ever was shouted was shouted by one of their "fans" in the crowd...

after all... and lets face it they're not the brightest bunch are they...the irony of calling one of our black players a fkking n***** when its one of their black players going after him, would be totally lost on them...

lets all move on....
« Last post by Ell Capitan on 26 minutes ago »
Bit off topic now but when I see your avatar it tells me how  Trump would like to see School teachers in the classroom, how scary is that !

You’d do your fuckin homework though, eh?
The Everton Forum / Re: Dunc making Pistone cry
« Last post by Mick 1995 on 27 minutes ago »
I refer back to my original point m'lud
Cant remember its name pal, but he's the same fella who called you and me welsh and to fuck off back to Pontefract!!!!
Ahhhhhhhh I remember that, I'll find that, then find him, then see if he likes being abused at bus stops, he may be tied naked to one with a sign on his back like but you know...
« Last post by Bally on 40 minutes ago »
If Dunc is a legend then Timmy Cahill is definitely one.
Both nowhere deserving of the title but very good point
« Last post by Escla on 48 minutes ago »
I believe Mason Holgate. Period, end of.
Bit off topic now but when I see your avatar it tells me how  Trump would like to see School teachers in the classroom, how scary is that !
« Last post by Macca77 on 49 minutes ago »
The backlash and abuse Holgate is now getting could act as a deterrent for any other young players who think they've been racially abused on the pitch.
« Last post by Bluenose 91 on 52 minutes ago »
Be interesting to see the handshakes before kick-off in the derby if they both start.

Holgate was very sure of what he heard at the time and to suggest he made up a racism claim on the spot to deflect from his push is honestly the maddest shout ever.

I reckon it's likely that he's misheard Firmino but he was 100% right to report it and some of the reactions to Holgate from their fans has been disgusting.

Especially when you consider the same thing happened to Rhian Brewster recently who was rightly commended for coming forward.  That was another situation where the ref ''didn't hear it''
« Last post by Escla on 57 minutes ago »
If not him then who? Have we even had one (a legand) in the last 30 years in your opinion?

I don't think anyone would dispute Southall, and he finished playing for us around '97 - any since then?

[Genuine question BTW]

If Dunc is a legend then Timmy Cahill is definitely one.
« Last post by Evertonian in NC on 1 hour ago »
I believe Mason Holgate. Period, end of.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 ... 10