May 29, 2017, 01:43:22 AM

Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 ... 10
The Everton Forum / Re: [News]Barkley given ultimatum
« Last post by Duncs_a_legend on 1 minute ago »
People getting a bit too het up about the possibility of him leaving on a free.
If he's not good enough, and we can sign better, then I really don't care if he leaves on a free, good luck to him.
We're minted now  ;)
The Everton Forum / Re: Summer Spending
« Last post by arteta4spain on 3 minutes ago »
Ah I see, so my informer was being overly optimisic.

The prick.
I don't understand how people don't factor in wages when including a transfer. Its just common sense. 😳
« Last post by Ridge on 22 minutes ago »
It's all quite funny that it might be between West Ham and Newcastle.

Until he decides to see out last year and we get nothing and a problem for season.
« Last post by Bluedylan on 30 minutes ago »

The prick.

I think your underworld connection was right.
« Last post by Shogun on 39 minutes ago »
He'll be going to better clubs than the likes of Newcastle and West Ham.
« Last post by Paddockoldie on 41 minutes ago »
I could see Newcastle coming in for him... they pay stupid wages but he's making a huge mistake leaving us for them. Humility would be best and sign the contract on offer, oh, and sack his advisors...
« Last post by sam of the south on 51 minutes ago »
Think that's to do with wages and contracts specifically, although some transfer fees are paid in installments. Amount recorded would be 30m for fee plus 5m for wages this year and then 5m for each subsequent year of contract. Cost of overall transfer to club is 55m, but only the amount paid this year would be in accounts, not entire cost of agreement.

The prick.
« Last post by Macca77 on 51 minutes ago »
Spend all the monies!!!!
« Last post by Ridge on 1 hour ago »
I've got a feeling it would only be seen as the amount we spend on that player on the initial first-year.

So, for example, if we spunked 30m on Sigurdsson and paid him 100k per week on an agreed 5 year contract, the amount from our budget for FFP would be around 11m rather than 30m.

At least that's how I understood it when someone who claimed to know about it explained it to me.

Think that's to do with wages and contracts specifically, although some transfer fees are paid in installments. Amount recorded would be 30m for fee plus 5m for wages this year and then 5m for each subsequent year of contract. Cost of overall transfer to club is 55m, but only the amount paid this year would be in accounts, not entire cost of agreement.
« Last post by brap2 on 1 hour ago »
I dont think we have a set sum to spend. I feel its more lile we have the money for what we need.
If anyone is actually going to eventually say yes to coming here.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 ... 10