December 16, 2017, 07:19:07 AM

Author Topic: The Grand Plan  (Read 1120 times)

November 03, 2017, 09:45:20 PM
Reply #15

kramer0

Not bothered if he spends his own money or not.

Not bothered about net spend.

With the right people in charge, we could build a strong team working the £15m or less market, with the option to buy the odd expensive player when it really moves the needle. Especially given the wages weíre willing to pay.

Iím not convinced we have the right people in charge. So far under Moshiri, we have the feel of a club that wants to spend big to feel good about itself and we donít seem particularly bothered about whether the players are worth it. Which is bad given the wages we're paying these players.
« Last Edit: November 03, 2017, 11:37:47 PM by kramer0 »

deCoubertin

November 04, 2017, 07:54:01 PM
Reply #16

montanatoffeefan

Next five games will tell us everything.

The last 10 league games have already told us what we are SHITE

Next five will likely say: WE'RE STILL SHITE.
Everton forever.

November 04, 2017, 08:14:31 PM
Reply #17

blargins

NSNO Subscriber
I don't think the squad needs a complete overhaul. What it does need is the missing positions filled. Striker, center back, left back for starters. Get that sorted in January, and we can finish midtable.

Summer we need upgrades on players such as Gana, Schneiderlin etc who will become able squad players.

Plus we need a manager who has some nous. I'm surprised Koeman wasn't it given his stature in the game.
"Life shrinks or expands in proportion to one's courage." Anais Nin

November 04, 2017, 08:47:44 PM
Reply #18

Gash

Global Moderator
I can't read the the thread title without thinking it's about a new Wallace and Gromit film.

November 04, 2017, 09:46:41 PM
Reply #19

Goaljira

NSNO Subscriber
I can't read the the thread title without thinking it's about a new Wallace and Gromit film.

More cheese, Farhad?
Cordiali saluti, motherfuckers.