October 22, 2018, 01:42:24 AM

Author Topic: Everton v Leicester  (Read 18648 times)

January 30, 2018, 11:14:30 PM
Reply #150

Django

Time will tell. Just passing stuff on as always

January 30, 2018, 11:15:40 PM
Reply #151

blueToffee

NSNO Subscriber
Mahrez hands in a transfer request:

January 30, 2018, 11:33:21 PM
Reply #152

blargins

NSNO Subscriber
These fucking players handing requests in at the last minute. Had all month to do it.
“The best way to not feel hopeless is to get up and do something. Don’t wait for good things to happen to you. If you go out and make some good things happen, you will fill the world with hope, you will fill yourself with hope.” Barack Obama

January 30, 2018, 11:33:38 PM
Reply #153

mikey_blue

Mahrez hands in a transfer request:

I doubt he'd leave to go backwards. He wants to play UCL.

January 30, 2018, 11:53:26 PM
Reply #154

Goaljira

NSNO Subscriber
These fucking players handing requests in at the last minute. Had all month to do it.

City have only made a bid today after Sane was injured at the weekend.
My momma says I'm special.

January 30, 2018, 11:59:24 PM
Reply #155

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
                   JP
Coleman Jags Keane Martina
       IGG  Davies Rooney
Walcott                  Gylfi
                 Niasse

No walcott today in training so may well be Bolasie

I give up
I knew that someday I was going to die, and I knew that before I died, two things would happen to me. That number one; I would regret my entire life, and number two; that I would want to live my life over again.

January 31, 2018, 12:14:54 AM
Reply #156

kramer0

I give up

Hey, it's a good midfield. I bet we look a lot more competent overall, even if the back four and front three are less than ideal.

My biggest complaint is Niasse. Why can't we leave him to his super sub role? That's clearly what he's best at. Calvert-Lewin is a better choice if Tosun isn't starting.

I have to imagine that Holgate has a knock if he's not in. Seems like a no-brainer to include our best defender, and only defender with any pace, for this one. If that's not the case then I'm not sure what Allardyce is playing at.
« Last Edit: January 31, 2018, 12:15:55 AM by kramer0 »

January 31, 2018, 12:34:23 AM
Reply #157

Cereal Killer

Hey, it's a good midfield. I bet we look a lot more competent overall, even if the back four and front three are less than ideal.

My biggest complaint is Niasse. Why can't we leave him to his super sub role? That's clearly what he's best at. Calvert-Lewin is a better choice if Tosun isn't starting.

I have to imagine that Holgate has a knock if he's not in. Seems like a no-brainer to include our best defender, and only defender with any pace, for this one. If that's not the case then I'm not sure what Allardyce is playing at.

But didn't he say just last week that Rooney and Sigurdsson playing together wasn't going to work??  ::)

January 31, 2018, 12:38:55 AM
Reply #158

kramer0

But didn't he say just last week that Rooney and Sigurdsson playing together wasn't going to work??  ::)

He did but I don't mind them playing together.

Our only decent run of performances this season came with Rooney in the middle and Sigurdsson on the left. If Allardyce has remembered that... good.

January 31, 2018, 12:46:07 AM
Reply #159

Macca77

City have only made a bid today after Sane was injured at the weekend.

Sane out for 6 weeks so City bid 50 million for his replacement, its ridiculous

January 31, 2018, 12:52:21 AM
Reply #160

Juanito

Our left hand side is embarrassing. Sigurdsson, uncomfortable as a left winger who naturally cuts inside and leaves gaping holes and Martina, uncomfortable at left back = very comfortable evening for Leicester’s right back and right winger. <quickly adds Leciester to midweek acca>

January 31, 2018, 12:55:21 AM
Reply #161

D15TIN

Walcott has tweeted today in training, so presuming he's fine

January 31, 2018, 12:55:31 AM
Reply #162

Waltzer

Mahrez not in the squad for tomorrow, think we could ask city to chuck in a cheeky bid for Vardy too so he's left out?

January 31, 2018, 12:56:18 AM
Reply #163

Gumpinio

Is it not because they missed out on Sanchez?
"There are no desperate situations, only desperate people."
"When we have lost everything, including hope, life becomes a disgrace, and death a duty"
"All truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed, second it is violently opposed, and third, it is accepted as self-evident."

January 31, 2018, 12:59:51 AM
Reply #164

The Analog Kid

And Guardiola said yesterday the club didn't have the squad or financial power to win the quadruple.

If there's one club that does.......