October 16, 2018, 11:08:45 PM

Author Topic: Oumar Niasse  (Read 37149 times)

May 14, 2017, 11:53:17 PM
Reply #300

Macca77

He can strut around Finch Farm and tell everyone that he did something that the rest of our players didn't, he beat the redshite

May 15, 2017, 12:14:15 AM
Reply #301

blargins

NSNO Subscriber
They had to play with 10 men for 70 mins in crucial match and won it without him.

Even though it wasn't his fault he got sent off?
“The best way to not feel hopeless is to get up and do something. Don’t wait for good things to happen to you. If you go out and make some good things happen, you will fill the world with hope, you will fill yourself with hope.” Barack Obama

May 15, 2017, 12:14:56 AM
Reply #302

Gash

Global Moderator
They had to play with 10 men for 70 mins in crucial match and won it without him.

Yeah but it was never a red card so it's hardly his fault.

May 15, 2017, 12:17:24 AM
Reply #303

Escla

NSNO Subscriber
Hull are down. The likelihood of them buying Niasse is nil. What next for him and us?

Hull relegated, the curse of Sportpesa sponsorship I guess !........oh wait a minute !

May 15, 2017, 12:54:11 AM
Reply #304

Evertonian in NC

absolutely nothing at stake final Sunday, unless City lose midweek
"If you want a really scary thought, imagine how stupid the average American is.  Then realize...half of 'em are dumber than THAT." - George Carlin

May 15, 2017, 12:59:11 AM
Reply #305

blargins

NSNO Subscriber
absolutely nothing at stake final Sunday, unless City lose midweek

Yep, going to be a bit of a non event this year. Past few weeks have been quite boring really. Pretty much know where everyone's going to finish.
“The best way to not feel hopeless is to get up and do something. Don’t wait for good things to happen to you. If you go out and make some good things happen, you will fill the world with hope, you will fill yourself with hope.” Barack Obama

May 15, 2017, 01:37:29 AM
Reply #306

WeimaranerBlues

So who thinks we will get the Arsenal game shown live , Arsenal should beat Sunderland , so 4th still a possibility for them and nothing else left for Sky to show

May 15, 2017, 01:41:27 AM
Reply #307

Evertonian in NC

My bet is they will show the Rooney home finale at Old Trafford
"If you want a really scary thought, imagine how stupid the average American is.  Then realize...half of 'em are dumber than THAT." - George Carlin

May 15, 2017, 01:44:05 AM
Reply #308

Macca77

The shite will be one the live games, nailed on

May 15, 2017, 01:55:47 AM
Reply #309

KoemansNumberTens

Surely it has to be Arsenal and Liverpool. Only games with anything on them

May 15, 2017, 02:06:44 AM
Reply #310

Alanvideo

The shite will be one the live games, nailed on
......................without a doubt. Martin Tyler will be drooling over the prospect of ' 'those magical European nights at Anfield ''.
We are special ,we are Everton.

May 15, 2017, 02:30:29 AM
Reply #311

blargins

NSNO Subscriber
My bet is they will show the Rooney home finale at Old Trafford
For us, every game is shown live on tv

May 15, 2017, 02:36:30 AM
Reply #312

Ross

For us, every game is shown live on tv

Yeah you do have to put up with some shit commentary and people still calling it soccer.

So it's swings and roundabouts I suppose.
There are only two things I can't stand in this world. People who are intolerant of other people's cultures... and the Dutch.

May 15, 2017, 07:07:15 AM
Reply #313

Ridge

Yeah but it was never a red card so it's hardly his fault.

In life, what's your fault and what you are blamed for, are two different things. I don't think any fans will be too angry given they got the points. But negative incidents will always have an effect, even if only subtle.

I think it was clumsy enough that while Hull were on his side and angry at officials, he wasn't totally forgiven for giving them the chance. If they'd stayed up, he would be one of the heroes, they didn't so he's one of the many turds.

Michy Batshuayi didn't win Chelsea the league, but that one touch and goal changes everything for him.

May 15, 2017, 07:13:28 AM
Reply #314

blargins

NSNO Subscriber
Yeah you do have to put up with some shit commentary and people still calling it soccer.

So it's swings and roundabouts I suppose.

No we don't. We get English commentators.