August 22, 2017, 08:48:30 AM

Author Topic: [News]Usmanov focused on Arsenal, not Everton  (Read 7333 times)

January 26, 2017, 03:19:55 AM
Reply #15

Brownie20

NSNO Subscriber
What a load of bollocks you conspiracy theorists come up without the slightest knowledge of internal relationships.

It's not a conspiracy theory really though is it? Moshiri is known to be in the inner circle of Usmanov, he sold his shares to him to buy into another club instead of stat and be an ally to Usmanov in his quest to get more of a controlling stake in Arsenal. Then suddenly USM out of the blue sponsor our training ground which, if we are honest, has limited media coverage. As soon as our new stadium is announced I wouldn't be surprised to hear that Usmanov has sold his shares in Arsenal and is on board with us
[lightbox=image_url|title|group|float][/lightbox]  :cheers:

deCoubertin

January 26, 2017, 03:23:53 AM
Reply #16

Escla

NSNO Subscriber
It's not a conspiracy theory really though is it? Moshiri is known to be in the inner circle of Usmanov, he sold his shares to him to buy into another club instead of stat and be an ally to Usmanov in his quest to get more of a controlling stake in Arsenal. Then suddenly USM out of the blue sponsor our training ground which, if we are honest, has limited media coverage. As soon as our new stadium is announced I wouldn't be surprised to hear that Usmanov has sold his shares in Arsenal and is on board with us

Well maybe it wouldn't surprise you but it would me, in fact it would come as more of a surprise to me than if Wales finish above Englan/Ireland in the 6 nations  lolol

January 26, 2017, 03:28:09 AM
Reply #17

Brownie20

NSNO Subscriber
Well maybe it wouldn't surprise you but it would me, in fact it would come as more of a surprise to me than if Wales finish above Englan/Ireland in the 6 nations  lolol

Fucking hell, one decent season in ten years and the English are crowing. No wonder the rugby world hates you cunts.

January 26, 2017, 03:32:03 AM
Reply #18

Major Clanger

Moshiri is a wealthy man in his own right (albeit as a result of ties to Usmanov) so for people to just assume he's nothing more than another mans puppet is a bit disrespectful IMO

So it's a good job nobody did that. :)

It's not about the money, it's about mutual trust. Or do you think Usmanov's decision to sponsor Finch Farm was purely market-driven?

Unlike what @Escla tried to imply, there is no conspiracy here, as it's neither sinister nor even that secret. It's a perfectly normal arrangement between two people who have depended on each other for decades.
The Shadow Over Inasmuch - The Adventures of Bicoid, Hunchback and Kruppel

January 26, 2017, 04:02:24 AM
Reply #19

nsno

Fucking hell, one decent season in ten years and the English are crowing. No wonder the rugby world hates you cunts.

Racism 😲😲😲

you don't need a weatherman to know which way the wind blows

January 26, 2017, 04:03:09 AM
Reply #20

Brownie20

NSNO Subscriber

January 26, 2017, 04:11:19 AM
Reply #21

sam of the south

Racism 😲😲😲

It's xenophobia if anything *said the English pedant*
Dignity does not consist in possessing honours, but in deserving them

January 26, 2017, 04:16:14 AM
Reply #22

Brownie20

NSNO Subscriber
It's xenophobia if anything *said the English pedant*

It's just rugby 'banter'

January 26, 2017, 04:19:26 AM
Reply #23

sam of the south

It's just rugby 'banter'

Ha, it's all good, Brownie sir.

Just a bit of ranter (Bally will hate that one 😁)
Dignity does not consist in possessing honours, but in deserving them

January 26, 2017, 04:22:40 AM
Reply #24

arteta4spain

I had a look at USM and who are on the board. There's Usmanov, Moshiri and Ivan Streshinsky.
Anyone aware of who Streshinsky is as what he's worth? Could he be in cahoots with Moshiri rather than Usmanov?

January 26, 2017, 04:51:11 AM
Reply #25

Ross

@Major Clanger @Escla can't either of you just wait it out until Jimbo Whitey tells everybody whether or not Big Mano is the new puppet master instead of speculating on the inner circles of the Moshiri business trust?
There are only two things I can't stand in this world. People who are intolerant of other people's cultures... and the Dutch.

January 26, 2017, 05:00:07 AM
Reply #26

Lxxx

These boys play things by their own rules.
No-one will know what their true intentions are but you can bet your life they will have left the door ajar should Usmanov decide at some stage in the future he's had enough of being in Stan Kroenke's shadow.

January 26, 2017, 05:04:17 AM
Reply #27

blueski

Does anybody genuinely believe that Moshiri does anything without the blessing of Usmanov?
yes he is a billionaire he quite probably does many things without consulting him

however just because this is what Moshiri is saying publicly doesn't make it actual fact - who knows what Usmanov's long term intentions are
Nil Satis

January 26, 2017, 11:36:43 AM
Reply #28

blue1948

This man won't be swayed!

January 26, 2017, 11:38:50 AM
Reply #29

blue1948

I had a look at USM and who are on the board. There's Usmanov, Moshiri and Ivan Streshinsky.
Anyone aware of who Streshinsky is as what he's worth? Could he be in cahoots with Moshiri rather than Usmanov?
And what have you started now ?