May 25, 2017, 01:43:51 PM

Author Topic: [News]New home kit to be revealed within 2 weeks " with new sponsor  (Read 8568 times)

May 04, 2017, 04:21:16 AM
Reply #30

TheRam

NSNO Subscriber
I'll hate the kit anyway.  I always do

I hate the new kit thread that always gets to about 30 pages.

People speculating what the socks are going to be like and that.

May 04, 2017, 05:05:28 AM
Reply #31

Bluebridge

I reckon sportspesa will be on the arms, USM on the front.

May 04, 2017, 05:06:25 AM
Reply #32

Sir Stealth

NSNO Subscriber
It's the kids I feel sorry for. No sponsors on their replica kits again

Might be an unpopular opinion this, and it certainly would make no financial sense but I would love it if our kit had no sponsor!

Would look so much cooler, like the Barca kits used to

And well I suppose like ours did in the 70s and earlier

Know what you mean though, the kids want to wear exactly the same as their idols
You think Lou Bega knocked it out of the park with Mambo number 1?!No but he kept at it!

May 04, 2017, 05:19:39 AM
Reply #33

Tony Clifton

I
It's the kids I feel sorry for. No sponsors on their replica kits again

Heard the club are looking to have Everton In The Community or another sponsor on kids shirts, but not likely in time for next season...

Not having Chang on his shirt pissed my lad off from an early age, but he's in a small mens now, so, he's had his one and only season wearing a Chang shirt!  Funny enough, he's just told me that he's not arsed who this new sponsor is or what they do, but "that'd better not be the actual fucking logo on the actual fucking shirt, fucksake, sportspisser!"  Told him to stop it with the overuse of the word actual, and also to stop fucking swearingl.  ;) 

I was hoping for a Hafnia comeback on our shirts, and asked my lad how he'd feel as a walking advertisement for processed meat with the worst "logo" ever...
 Back when we had the likes of Hafnia and NEC I can't recall the slightest mention of sponsorship, how crap the "logo" was, or who they even were?!  The thing had our crest on it, someone or other bought me it, I wore it, we won some stuff. 
But later, I did like shirts without sponsorship on an aesthetic level, envied a few Chang-less shirts of my lad's I did.  Love my "retro" Cup Winner's Cup shirt and some older ones from before the days of sponsors the most.

But, yeah, that sportspesa logo is a bit shit, but whatever, the club will still shift good numbers of shirts and pocket a better deal.  Those who care will care much less when we win stuff with whatever is on the shirt, be it Sportspesa, Poundland, Hafnia..

http://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/famous-everton-1980s-presence-set-12606508

May 04, 2017, 06:14:29 AM
Reply #34

schleffera

Be successful and we'll all love it and look back on it was nostalgia in years to come

May 04, 2017, 04:00:49 PM
Reply #35

Buck76

Looking into Sportpesa, it looks on like they have just formed in 2014 and run by a Bulgarian gangster!

Surely we've got more class than this.

May 04, 2017, 04:13:56 PM
Reply #36

Ross

NSNO Subscriber
It won't be allowed on kids shirts?

Oh well seems like you can't pesa everyone.
« Last Edit: May 04, 2017, 04:25:23 PM by Ross »
There are only two things I can't stand in this world. People who are intolerant of other people's cultures... and the Dutch.

May 04, 2017, 04:32:25 PM
Reply #37

Audrey Horne

NSNO Subscriber
It won't be allowed on kids shirts?

Oh well seems like you can't pesa everyone.

you changed the joke and its still shit
I have to return some videotapes.

May 04, 2017, 04:33:41 PM
Reply #38

eyesalwaysblue

"Poundland Blues"  has a ring
I still despise Clive Thomas...
The peacocks name is Rom...

May 04, 2017, 04:57:31 PM
Reply #39

Macca77

May 04, 2017, 04:59:01 PM
Reply #40

Major Clanger

Looking into Sportpesa, it looks on like they have just formed in 2014 and run by a Bulgarian gangster!

Surely we've got more class than this.

Yeah, a proper Italian maffioso or nothing.

Okay, maybe the Triads or the Yakuza, I don't want to be seen as racist :)
The Shadow Over Inasmuch - The Adventures of Bicoid, Hunchback and Kruppel

May 04, 2017, 05:03:32 PM
Reply #41

MartinezsLeftTeste

Baffled as to why anyone would have a moral objection to a gambling company or why anyone would care its the same sponsor as hull.

May 04, 2017, 05:08:36 PM
Reply #42

Audrey Horne

NSNO Subscriber
I have to return some videotapes.

May 04, 2017, 05:31:38 PM
Reply #43

Alanvideo

why do people give a fuck?
...........Dunno. People go mad about different manufacturers too ,they hate Umbro/Adidas / Le Coq Sportif  or whoever. They all look the same to me and I wouldn't spend 50 on a new shirt anyway.
We are special ,we are Everton.

May 04, 2017, 06:23:41 PM
Reply #44

Escla

NSNO Subscriber
why do people give a fuck?

They're the same people that will find fault in the new stadium regardless of how brilliant it turns out.