May 25, 2017, 01:45:06 PM

Author Topic: [News]New home kit to be revealed within 2 weeks " with new sponsor  (Read 8569 times)

May 05, 2017, 02:23:00 AM
Reply #60

Bluedylan

WOW!

Moshiri not only massively increases our sponsorship deal, he sweetens the deal by buying a building and making our new sponsors large tenants. Talk about a businessman.

We in amazing hands here people.

Also creates jobs for local people, in the process. Wonder what objection our red friends will dig up for this one.
The highway's jammed with broken heroes on a last chance power drive. Everybody's out on the run tonight but there's no place left to hide. Together, Wendy, we can live with the sadness, I'll love you with all the madness in my soul.

May 05, 2017, 02:26:00 AM
Reply #61

Mick 1995

NSNO Subscriber
Also creates jobs for local people, in the process. Wonder what objection our red friends will dig up for this one.

Probably the same as some in here when they thought it was just a shirt sponsorship deal

May 05, 2017, 05:21:28 AM
Reply #62

charlatan

Probably that he's not creating jobs that benefit them, as the jobs will be in Liverpool not fucking Oslo or Bergen or Basingstoke

May 05, 2017, 05:29:05 AM
Reply #63

Bally

Administrator
WOW!

Moshiri not only massively increases our sponsorship deal, he sweetens the deal by buying a building and making our new sponsors large tenants. Talk about a businessman.

We in amazing hands here people.
Was just about to say something similar myself, and he'll be charging them rent hahahaha
It's the roll I way

May 05, 2017, 12:06:14 PM
Reply #64

Zoolander

NSNO Subscriber
Who cares. The fucking Pesa nts

May 05, 2017, 03:07:28 PM
Reply #65

sirblue57

NSNO Subscriber
Probably that he's not creating jobs that benefit them, as the jobs will be in Liverpool not fucking Oslo or Bergen or Basingstoke
lolol  lolol love it
I'm the "trophy husband" from the game my wife regrets playing.

May 05, 2017, 05:41:20 PM
Reply #66

Bobbyconrad

Well there is the announcement!

May 05, 2017, 05:50:25 PM
Reply #67

ncstate4jpc

NSNO Subscriber
I'll give it 5 days before there's a leak

May 05, 2017, 05:52:40 PM
Reply #68

Robioto

So you're a capitalist then??

No, not at all.

I just want what's best for Everton and that's the most money we can get. I'm not delighted about it being a betting company, but it's not exactly against the norm so I don't have a problem with it if it's the best deal for the club, which I assume it is.

May 05, 2017, 06:17:11 PM
Reply #69

Sir Stealth

NSNO Subscriber
Well I did want a Kappa Kit

But if we get a Royal Blue Umbro shirt with Navy diamonds down the sleeve as that poster hints to.....

Then shit that sounds a bit sexy, I'm in!
You think Lou Bega knocked it out of the park with Mambo number 1?!No but he kept at it!

May 05, 2017, 06:32:46 PM
Reply #70

Toddacelli

I hate the new kit thread that always gets to about 30 pages.

People speculating what the socks are going to be like and that.

haha! Soz Ram - I LOVE them!

And all the fake 'leaked' kits and white socks fumes!

I'm only here for the cladding/Bramley Moore Dock updates

May 06, 2017, 02:13:37 AM
Reply #71

Risky

NSNO Subscriber
Well I did want a Kappa Kit

But if we get a Royal Blue Umbro shirt with Navy diamonds down the sleeve as that poster hints to.....

Then shit that sounds a bit sexy, I'm in!

Yeah, that picture makes me think it might be some sort of tribute to this shirt which could be really good if done well.

May 06, 2017, 02:18:33 AM
Reply #72

ally2

Yeah, that picture makes me think it might be some sort of tribute to this shirt which could be really good if done well.

Take away that hideous collar and badge and use a modern material - it wouldn't be too bad actually.

May 06, 2017, 06:49:09 AM
Reply #73

Brownie20

NSNO Subscriber

Would happily have a version of that
[lightbox=image_url|title|group|float][/lightbox]  :cheers:

May 06, 2017, 06:49:18 AM
Reply #74

Tony Clifton

Well there is the announcement!

We're going for the vintage elevator gate look then? ;)

« Last Edit: May 06, 2017, 06:51:17 AM by Tony Clifton »