August 23, 2017, 07:36:08 AM

Author Topic: [News]Barkley given ultimatum  (Read 21867 times)

May 13, 2017, 04:44:56 AM
Reply #45

trueevertonianpaul

It's up to barkley now. Good player but hes not koeman cup of tea. The same as hart wasn't peps cup of China

deCoubertin

May 13, 2017, 04:46:16 AM
Reply #46

Major Clanger

It's a shame he doesn't have any kids to have a kickabout with, then we'd definitely know he was off, like when Baines left.
The Shadow Over Inasmuch - The Adventures of Bicoid, Hunchback and Kruppel

May 13, 2017, 04:47:11 AM
Reply #47

Jamokachi

Looking at his face when the game finished. He looked not interested. I feel he is going. So thanks for your contribution and goodbye. More worried about losing rom tbh

WWWWWWWWWAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYY Y

Congratulations on winning the inaugural 'last home game of the season body language reader bellend award'!

You've won a years supply of 'shut the fuck up', perfect for those embarrassing moments of bullshit and verbal diarrhoea.

COME ON DOWN!

(we may have to work on the award name?)

May 13, 2017, 04:47:12 AM
Reply #48

Macca77

Hes going nowhere

May 13, 2017, 04:50:03 AM
Reply #49

Jimmywhack

NSNO Subscriber
WWWWWWWWWAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYY

Congratulations on winning the inaugural 'last home game of the season body language reader bellend award'!

You've won a years supply of 'shut the fuck up', perfect for those embarrassing moments of bullshit and verbal diarrhoea.

COME ON DOWN!

(we may have to work on the award name?)
Nah think the names fine

May 13, 2017, 04:51:48 AM
Reply #50

Brownie20

NSNO Subscriber
Reid sounds like your dad down the pub after a few pints.

When did you meet my old man? 😉
[lightbox=image_url|title|group|float][/lightbox]  :cheers:

May 13, 2017, 04:57:47 AM
Reply #51

Macca77

Koeman

"Ross' goal is what we need, more goals from midfield. We hope that he will sign the contract, but it is not up to me, or the board, it is up to the player. We have offered Ross a really good contract. We cannot wait until the summer, until August."

May 13, 2017, 05:01:01 AM
Reply #52

blargins

NSNO Subscriber
Koeman

"Ross' goal is what we need, more goals from midfield. We hope that he will sign the contract, but it is not up to me, or the board, it is up to the player. We have offered Ross a really good contract. We cannot wait until the summer, until August."

And I think that is totally fair.
Give a man a fish, he eats for a day. Teach a man how to fish, the government will tell him to register his business license, pay income tax, pay payroll, pay for fishing permit.

May 13, 2017, 05:29:33 AM
Reply #53

Ridge

If that is the case then I'd wonder if he doesn't want to play under Koeman because he demands things of his players and doesn't spend his whole time blowing smoke up Barkleys arse like little Roberto?

Yep, I'd agree with that, if not the way you've said it.

In a year since Koeman arrived, we may have sold our 3 most talented and valuable young players for 150m+. While I'm not convinced any of the players we've purchased since he has arrived would get in a team above us or have same levels of potential.

May 13, 2017, 06:03:14 AM
Reply #54

MmmBlueRamirez

"Piss, or get off the potty Ross".
Farming Karma like the Dalai Llama

May 13, 2017, 06:21:48 AM
Reply #55

Ridge

I'm a bit torn over Ross, he'd have probably signed a deal earlier in the season. Barkley loves the club and Koeman is employed, Koeman wheels out Heitinga's bike anytime Barcelona is mentioned and will be off like Moyes or like he did from Southampton. He said the same thing about having a contract and no chance, then pushed through a move.

He's had a lot of money to spend, 7th is ok because teams in front have better quality, but plenty of them have underperformed or struggled and would expect more next season in several teams above us. But I think european fixtures is now a difficult burden to bare. United are in final of Europa but couldn't get top 4, Leicester were flirting with relegation, West Ham and Southampton have just over 40 points. Chelsea who didn't have european football, have won the league in style. The last 2 winners of PL, finished 14th and 10th the seasons before.

Starting the season early in qualifying rounds is even more problematic. If we improve on placing in league next season I will be very impressed or consoled about the poor showing in cups.

May 13, 2017, 07:28:04 AM
Reply #56

Shogun

Administrator
Koeman states that it's a "Sign or sell" situation but it's still entirely in Barkley's hands.

We seem to be forgetting that he is more than within his rights to reject a contract and sale.
I'm more trusting of fellas when they have my cock in their mouth

May 13, 2017, 08:05:21 AM
Reply #57

blargins

NSNO Subscriber
And koeman is in his rights to buy better and use Barkley as a squad player.

Sad it's not a simple situation.
Give a man a fish, he eats for a day. Teach a man how to fish, the government will tell him to register his business license, pay income tax, pay payroll, pay for fishing permit.

May 13, 2017, 10:27:15 AM
Reply #58

blue1948

Yep, I'd agree with that, if not the way you've said it.

In a year since Koeman arrived, we may have sold our 3 most talented and valuable young players for 150m+. While I'm not convinced any of the players we've purchased since he has arrived would get in a team above us or have same levels of potential.
Not even Gana ?

May 13, 2017, 10:33:02 AM
Reply #59

blue1948

Not even Gana ?
I was puzzling for the third player and didn't want to sound dumb by asking .Then it hit me you must be on about Gerry ,yes the one and only -talented , wonderful Gerry .I am surprised you didn't mention we "may have sold " our 4th most talented ,Mirallas .