August 22, 2017, 08:49:49 AM

Author Topic: Gylfi Sigurdsson  (Read 120468 times)

May 14, 2017, 09:54:58 PM
Reply #60

Silas

NSNO Subscriber
I know his father, maybe I could help... ;)

Woah didn't see this twist Darth Ari!

Likes...

Likes are locked

deCoubertin

May 16, 2017, 01:01:53 AM
Reply #61

D15TIN

be a great player for us.

May 16, 2017, 02:27:19 AM
Reply #62

penguinofdoom1878

Talking to a friend in work who is a season ticket holder for the Swans, seems to think the common consensus among the Swansea fans is that its already a done deal. If so then he (Sigurdsson not my mate) can bring that Alfie Mawson with him, actually they can keep Sigurdsson we'll just take Mawson.

Likes...

Likes are locked

May 16, 2017, 02:55:01 AM
Reply #63

Tony Clifton

...............wonder if they want Williams back ?

I actually asked a Swansea fan (friend of an uncle) this yesterday.  He told me Williams plus 35M might just get us - wait for it - Siggy!

May 18, 2017, 03:56:09 PM
Reply #64

Mick 1995

NSNO Subscriber
Said he expects to stay at Swansea.

I'm in danger of giving up signing anybody and the window hasn't even opened yet.

May 18, 2017, 04:01:51 PM
Reply #65

Bluedylan

I'm in danger of giving up signing anybody and the window hasn't even opened yet.

Don't get dispirited. We don't even know if there's a genuine interest in him. A lot of this is just idle paper talk at this stage. Koeman and Walsh seem to be concentrating on more off the radar signings like Sandro and maybe Klassen, which none of the papers had a clue about before Koeman was spotted watching them both in recent times (presumably).
The highway's jammed with broken heroes on a last chance power drive. Everybody's out on the run tonight but there's no place left to hide. Together, Wendy, we can live with the sadness, I'll love you with all the madness in my soul.

May 18, 2017, 04:12:37 PM
Reply #66

Mick 1995

NSNO Subscriber
Don't get dispirited. We don't even know if there's a genuine interest in him. A lot of this is just idle paper talk at this stage. Koeman and Walsh seem to be concentrating on more off the radar signings like Sandro and maybe Klassen, which none of the papers had a clue about before Koeman was spotted watching them both in recent times (presumably).

and now Sandro is going elsewhere as well.

haha, this window feels different to others.
I don't buy into the "most important window ever" line that is getting trotted out - because each and every window is the most important ever. We never end a season thinking "this one doesn't matter, we dont mind if we dont kick on or go a bit backwards next season2.

But this one just feels like we need a bit of luck, that we just need a variable to go our way right at the very start.

May 18, 2017, 04:24:36 PM
Reply #67

Macca77

Money talks, Ashley Williams said the same this time last year

May 18, 2017, 04:30:32 PM
Reply #68

TheTone

Money talks, Money Talks

Dirty cash I want you, dirty cash I need you, woh oh

May 18, 2017, 04:40:44 PM
Reply #69

Brownie20

NSNO Subscriber

Big bid  and he's gone. Taps nose
[lightbox=image_url|title|group|float][/lightbox]  :cheers:

May 18, 2017, 07:04:03 PM
Reply #70

Sir Stealth

NSNO Subscriber
Siggy says there's an 81.3% chance he will stay at Swansea

I wonder if Wayne Rooney will make the leap home

....Oh Boy
You think Lou Bega knocked it out of the park with Mambo number 1?!No but he kept at it!

May 18, 2017, 07:21:56 PM
Reply #71

Silas

NSNO Subscriber
Siggy says there's an 81.3% chance he will stay at Swansea

I wonder if Wayne Rooney will make the leap home

....Oh Boy

Best tv show ever.

May 18, 2017, 09:47:24 PM
Reply #72

D15TIN

at the club awards he's hardly going to say 'yeah im off to Everton boys see yers later!'

nothings changed, I think koeman does want him - didnt we bid for him last summer?

Likes...

Likes are locked

May 18, 2017, 09:59:27 PM
Reply #73

Danny

apparently Sigurdsson ran the most in the league this season, would fit with Koemans hard working style.

May 18, 2017, 10:09:57 PM
Reply #74

D15TIN

apparently Sigurdsson ran the most in the league this season, would fit with Koemans hard working style.
cant be true that surely? Would have thought Kante or Gana definitely