May 24, 2017, 01:54:17 AM

Author Topic: 4-3-3  (Read 317 times)

May 13, 2017, 02:27:36 AM
Read 317 times

toffeesfan

Do you think the 4-3-3 formation works for our team? What formation do you think would better utilize our players and their skills?

May 13, 2017, 02:36:35 AM
Reply #1

Confucius

NSNO Subscriber
Do you think the 4-3-3 formation works for our team? What formation do you think would better utilize our players and their skills?

1-9 is the way i would play
Farhad Moshiri, Alisher Usmanov, Muhamed Besic, Aruna Kone, Idrissa Gana Gueye, Ademola Lookman, Barack Hussein Obama, Confucius... Everton Muslims growing stronger...

May 13, 2017, 02:36:52 AM
Reply #2

Goaljira

NSNO Subscriber
Our defence and midfield suits 4-3-3.  Our front 3 dont.
I'm Mary Poppins, y'all!

May 13, 2017, 02:39:32 AM
Reply #3

blargins

NSNO Subscriber
Off on hols formation seems to suit the players right now.
Give a man a fish, he eats for a day. Teach a man how to fish, the government will tell him to register his business license, pay income tax, pay payroll, pay for fishing permit.

May 13, 2017, 03:51:30 AM
Reply #4

Bluebridge

I think we should answer that in August now.

May 13, 2017, 03:56:27 AM
Reply #5

Jimmywhack

NSNO Subscriber
Not for me
We still look better 4231

Heisenberg thoughts on Lukaku :
If he was English his value would be 10-15.

May 13, 2017, 05:42:02 AM
Reply #6

bluenuck

Defensively it seems to work, but offensively it seems not to.

I think if we're going to play it the 3rd mid fielder needs to be more offensive minded. But then it just turns into a 4-2-3-1...

Maybe we're missing Coleman that much?

I must be honest, I'm a fan of the 5-2-3. But we don't have the personnel to play it in my opinion.

May 13, 2017, 05:49:57 AM
Reply #7

Sir Stealth

NSNO Subscriber
I think Koeman really wants to play the 3-5-2/5-3-2 or whatever you call it and that he needs to sign quite a few new players to make it work

What Conte has done so well for Chelsea this season is having a player in each position of his formation who really plays that position and knows exactly what they are doing

Big Ron needs a new keeper, a new left wing back (if that's what we're gonna call it) possibly a Coleman back up, 1 or 2 centre backs, a playmaker and more striking options

Our shape seems all over the place a lot of the time. For a transitional season we really have done well to rack up as many points as we have
You think Lou Bega knocked it out of the park with Mambo number 1?!No but he kept at it!