June 28, 2017, 03:50:49 AM

Author Topic: Manuel Lanzini  (Read 1799 times)

May 16, 2017, 09:07:53 PM
Reply #30

Jimmywhack

NSNO Subscriber
whispers are that west ham have just lost a big sponsorship deal for their stadium which would have basically paid the rental for them..

bigger picture.....because of this lost revenue....any players sold...they will command big prices for them....
It's not whispers. Vodafone have pulled out
Heisenberg thoughts on Lukaku :
If he was English his value would be 10-15.

May 16, 2017, 09:10:31 PM
Reply #31

Macca77

What a terrible shame, I sharnt sleep a wink tonight now for worrying about poor poor West Ham

May 16, 2017, 09:12:23 PM
Reply #32

D15TIN

dont rate him that highly, west ham would probably want a daft fee as he's likely their only decent player now payets gone.

May 16, 2017, 09:16:24 PM
Reply #33

MartinezsLeftTeste

Don't watch a lot of football anymore outside of Everton but he's always played well when I've seen him. Think he's a really good player

May 16, 2017, 09:16:35 PM
Reply #34

formerKHL

oh right didn't know it was out there already..

on the article in the mirror (just read it) I think this is just pure speculation by the mirror.....fishing around players "in case ross leaves"...we're gonna get loads of this until ross either signs or tells everyone he definitely isn't........
« Last Edit: May 16, 2017, 09:21:58 PM by formerKHL »

May 16, 2017, 09:29:22 PM
Reply #35

djws1788

8 goals and i think he'd have a lot more assists supplying Lukaku rather than the dross they have leading the line

May 16, 2017, 09:34:13 PM
Reply #36

TheRam

NSNO Subscriber
I'd imagine that it's a few seasons of more goals and assists for sigurdsson

Lanzini only really done it for 6 months

That's not to say he isn't a player mind

I'm not sure on that. He was very impressive last season

May 16, 2017, 09:46:48 PM
Reply #37

Jimmywhack

NSNO Subscriber
I'm not sure on that. He was very impressive last season
Yeah but you must have watched him. The majority have seen him twice against us
Heisenberg thoughts on Lukaku :
If he was English his value would be 10-15.

May 16, 2017, 11:56:15 PM
Reply #38

Ridge

In terms of style, the best I can come up with is the Argentinian Coutinho or Leon Osman with the ability to shoot. Intelligent, good dribbler, small, quick, great touch and awareness, good movement, hits a mean shot too. Reading of the game means he often ghosts into good positions or finds the space.

Not sure I really get the inconsistent tag, this year he has taken a more prominent position since Payet left and he's easily been one of their best players. Payet was a hard act to follow, but Lanzini has done well. Goals wise he has 8 in the league which is 3 more than our 2nd highest, in terms of creativity, only Barkley has played more key passes, in terms of passing only Schneiderlin has been more accurate.

There's a lot of reasons to suggest there's a really decent player stuck in a West Ham team, even if he looks a little lightweight and not so imposing. He's made comments that seem to suggest he's happy to look forward with West Ham, so suspect he won't be leaving or would cost too much, but can understand why we'd be asking, exactly the sort of player we have lacked this season.

May 17, 2017, 01:01:59 AM
Reply #39

Rhys

In terms of style, the best I can come up with is the Argentinian Coutinho or Leon Osman with the ability to shoot. Intelligent, good dribbler, small, quick, great touch and awareness, good movement, hits a mean shot too. Reading of the game means he often ghosts into good positions or finds the space.

Not sure I really get the inconsistent tag, this year he has taken a more prominent position since Payet left and he's easily been one of their best players. Payet was a hard act to follow, but Lanzini has done well. Goals wise he has 8 in the league which is 3 more than our 2nd highest, in terms of creativity, only Barkley has played more key passes, in terms of passing only Schneiderlin has been more accurate.

There's a lot of reasons to suggest there's a really decent player stuck in a West Ham team, even if he looks a little lightweight and not so imposing. He's made comments that seem to suggest he's happy to look forward with West Ham, so suspect he won't be leaving or would cost too much, but can understand why we'd be asking, exactly the sort of player we have lacked this season.

I'm with you.

I havent watched him a lot of full games so could just be he has played well when I've seen him but he looks good to me. I agree with the Countinho comparison in style, very very good at shifting his body weight to send people off balance and a burst off the mark to then take it away from them. He is a good finisher and I think he is the type of player we have been lacking for a while. Someone who gets in different types of position in the final third that can help build moves in areas we struggle in. Plus he is someone who has the potential to chip in with a good regular goal return of 7-10 which we need to boost.

Only 24 as well and got 18 months experience in the PL so we could plenty of time and improvement out of him.

May 17, 2017, 01:04:34 AM
Reply #40

MartinezsLeftTeste

That's exactly what I was thinking earlier osman with a bit more magic or Courtinho in style. Like I say I've only seen him a few times but I think he's 1 that could genuinely play at a really high level

May 17, 2017, 01:14:44 AM
Reply #41

velimski

I'd take him, but he'd cost a fair bit.

Ditto his team mate Michail Antonio.

May 17, 2017, 01:29:17 AM
Reply #42

TheRam

NSNO Subscriber
That's exactly what I was thinking earlier osman with a bit more magic or Courtinho in style. Like I say I've only seen him a few times but I think he's 1 that could genuinely play at a really high level

Agree with this and the two posts above.

May 17, 2017, 01:29:54 AM
Reply #43

Confucius

NSNO Subscriber
I'd take him, but he'd cost a fair bit.

Ditto his team mate Michail Antonio.

Antonia just signed anew 4 year deal
Farhad Moshiri, Alisher Usmanov, Muhamed Besic, Aruna Kone, Idrissa Gana Gueye, Ademola Lookman, Barack Hussein Obama, Confucius... Everton Muslims growing stronger...

May 17, 2017, 02:05:47 AM
Reply #44

Bob Sacamano

Takes a decent set piece as well doesn't he?