June 26, 2017, 03:41:02 PM

Author Topic: Manuel Lanzini  (Read 1796 times)

May 17, 2017, 05:50:16 AM
Reply #45

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
8 goals and i think he'd have a lot more assists supplying Lukaku rather than the dross they have leading the line

Well he won't have to worry about that either way unfortunately.

I like the lad, agree with the coutinho shouts but I'd be interested to see who he profiles closely to (paging @kramer0). I'd guess Coutinho, Silva and maybe Mata in the prem?

dont get me wrong, if there's some little fella knocking about the continent for less with a similar style then great, but we need a 10 and have done for years.
I knew that someday I was going to die, and I knew that before I died, two things would happen to me. That number one; I would regret my entire life, and number two; that I would want to live my life over again.

May 17, 2017, 05:52:44 AM
Reply #46

Brownie20

NSNO Subscriber
[lightbox=image_url|title|group|float][/lightbox]  :cheers:

May 17, 2017, 06:00:12 AM
Reply #47

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
Ah right nevermind.
I knew that someday I was going to die, and I knew that before I died, two things would happen to me. That number one; I would regret my entire life, and number two; that I would want to live my life over again.

May 17, 2017, 06:08:08 AM
Reply #48

Bob Sacamano

May 17, 2017, 06:15:07 AM
Reply #49

Shogun

Administrator
Can't say I rate him like other people in this thread.

From what I've seen he's a good player but certainly not worth breaking the bank for and West Ham is about his level.

He's got five goals from open play and two assists this season whereas Sigurdsson has four goals from open play and 13! assists.
I'm more trusting of fellas when they have my cock in their mouth

May 17, 2017, 04:41:52 PM
Reply #51

Lxxx

I can see Coutinho going to Barca and Liverpool hovering up any outstanding candidates for the No 10 role across Europe and the Premier League with their resulting wad of cash.

Going to be a tough summer for us I reckon. Walsh will have found it much easier buying bargains for Leicester with very low expectations and players wanting the step up in cash and level. We're in the market for a whole different kind of player.