December 14, 2017, 07:21:26 PM

Author Topic: Ousmane Dembele of Dortmund  (Read 2012 times)

May 18, 2017, 11:02:40 AM
Reply #30

Jamokachi

Mate, just go out and buy Football Manager.

deCoubertin

May 18, 2017, 03:00:24 PM
Reply #31

Hawkandro

I know Koeman wants us to sign players with more experience, but the FM romantic in me wants us to follow the Ajax/Dortmund/Monaco model and go the best up and coming youngsters.
Yes, we're being condescending. Yes, that means we're talking down to you.

May 18, 2017, 03:01:47 PM
Reply #32

Hawkandro

Wow really?!shows my lack of Bundesliga knowledge, maybe swap for a different German side then 😂

Swap them for RB Leipzig; rumoured to be after Kimmich who apparently wants to leave Bayern.
Yes, we're being condescending. Yes, that means we're talking down to you.

May 18, 2017, 03:05:27 PM
Reply #33

BlueNoseMike

I love how you go from one extreme to another.

One day it's Robert snodgrass, the next it's James Rodriguez.

One day it's Carl Jenkinson, the next it's this lad.

Cracking stuff

We're probably the only club who can come up with such a wide variable of quality players to suggest haha. Partly because we are inbetween being a top club and the rest.

Saying that, West Ham fans are pretty deluded

May 18, 2017, 03:05:42 PM
Reply #34

KoemansNumberTens

Swap them for RB Leipzig; rumoured to be after Kimmich who apparently wants to leave Bayern.

Bayern are saying they will sue over the rumour he'll leave (I think it's him) so he's definitely not going

May 18, 2017, 04:23:12 PM
Reply #35

blue1948

Maybe I was exaggerating haha

Most of these though probably?suppose it depends how important he deems champions league football to be, and if there's certain countries that he wouldn't want to play in ie Holland, Portugal as they are possibly deemed to be not as desirable to play in as The Premier League or La Liga for example

I think for now we would be most likely to sign players who play for clubs deemed to be smaller than ourselves, or players from bigger clubs who can't get a game. If we do our transfer business well and have a good season then hopefully next year we will have champions league football to help attract all of the Dembeles

1.Barcelona
2.Bayern Munich
3.Real Madrid
4.Atletico Madrid
5.Sevilla
6.Chelsea
7.Manchester City
8.Manchester United
9.Arsenal
10.Spurs
11.Juventus
12.Napoli
13.Roma
14.Lazio
15.AC Milan
16.Inter Milan
17.Benfica
18.Porto
19.PSG
20.Monaco
21.Liverpool
22.Wolfsburg
23.Schalke
24.Fiorentina
25.Ajax
26.PSV
27.Feyenoord
I would have left Liverpool out ,just for the sake of it !or to piss off any reds on here