October 23, 2017, 11:53:53 PM

Author Topic: Who would players rather play for?  (Read 2500 times)

May 18, 2017, 08:09:26 PM
Reply #45

BlueNoseMike

We've missed out on players to Newcastle and West Ham in the past and people are on here talking about being on level with champions league clubs.

Let's actually sign a player first eh

2 things, 1 - in the past is very important part of that sentence. 2 - players that spring to mind from recent times have gone to teams of that ilk over us thinking they would have more game time there and that's fair enough. That is not the same as what is being asked.

deCoubertin

May 18, 2017, 08:33:55 PM
Reply #46

Robioto

It kind of is though. It comes up every year, people say that we lose out to lesser teams when in reality it rarely happens and when it does it usually turns out that we got away with one.

I personally think we'll have a very good summer with the people we now have in place.

So do I, but people need to brace themselves for ups and downs. There will probably more than ever this summer, but ultimately I firmly believe we will come out a better team and squad on 1 September.

May 18, 2017, 09:26:46 PM
Reply #47

Toddacelli

Lunatics.

I think the only team in that list we're above is Leipzig.

I'm only here for the cladding/Bramley Moore Dock updates

May 20, 2017, 10:25:21 PM
Reply #48

KoemansNumberTens

Wolfsburg have been relegated so we are definitely ahead of them

May 20, 2017, 10:28:54 PM
Reply #49

TheRam

NSNO Subscriber
Wolfsburg have been relegated so we are definitely ahead of them

Seriously?

Heavy that man

May 20, 2017, 10:32:39 PM
Reply #50

KoemansNumberTens

Seriously?

Heavy that man

88th minute goal conceded against the team that was 3rd bottom. Wolfsburg were meant to be the next big thing a few seasons ago. Fallen quickly haven't they

May 20, 2017, 10:35:53 PM
Reply #51

Shogun

Administrator
They've not been relegated but will go into a relegation play-off.

Mad that's happened, like.
I'm more trusting of fellas when they have my cock in their mouth

May 20, 2017, 10:41:47 PM
Reply #52

KoemansNumberTens

They've not been relegated but will go into a relegation play-off.

Mad that's happened, like.

Are they not. Just saw they were 3rd bottom. Who do they play? A team from the league below or the team 2nd bottom?

May 20, 2017, 11:00:49 PM
Reply #53

Bluedylan

Small club, with no history and big financial backing. Happy to see em relegated.
The highway's jammed with broken heroes on a last chance power drive. Everybody's out on the run tonight but there's no place left to hide. Together, Wendy, we can live with the sadness, I'll love you with all the madness in my soul.

May 20, 2017, 11:26:40 PM
Reply #54

hill135

play a team from the second division. they'll win handsomely.

May 20, 2017, 11:49:27 PM
Reply #55

Major Clanger

88th minute goal conceded against the team that was 3rd bottom. Wolfsburg were meant to be the next big thing a few seasons ago. Fallen quickly haven't they

They haven't been themselves since the departure of Wolfgang Wolf.
The Shadow Over Inasmuch - The Adventures of Bicoid, Hunchback and Kruppel

May 21, 2017, 01:54:32 AM
Reply #56

Rhys

They haven't been themselves since the departure of Wolfgang Wolf.

Pretty sure he got the job as soon as the interview started and he said his name.

May 21, 2017, 02:51:27 AM
Reply #57

BlueBeagle

Not having that Feyenoord are a bigger draw than us, Dutch title or not. They'll finish bottom of their CL group, 3rd at best.

May 21, 2017, 02:53:51 AM
Reply #58

KoemansNumberTens

Not having that Feyenoord are a bigger draw than us, Dutch title or not. They'll finish bottom of their CL group, 3rd at best.

They aren't. None of the Dutch or Portuguese are. Limited too much by the leagues they play in. We'd get players before them almost every time

May 21, 2017, 02:56:57 AM
Reply #59

DanDan

NSNO Subscriber
You can also add the 10 or so Chinese teams to the list!