Who is going to Win this On Sunday

Romelu Lukaku
7 (11.3%)
Alexis Sanchez
2 (3.2%)
Harry Kane
53 (85.5%)

Total Members Voted: 62

Author Topic: Premier League Golden Boot  (Read 4673 times)

May 19, 2017, 03:37:06 AM
Reply #30

WeimaranerBlues

kane has 4 now

deCoubertin

May 19, 2017, 03:38:07 AM
Reply #31

Escla

NSNO Subscriber
Read again.

He is leading by 1. he is still most likely to win yet most don't think he will or deserves to win either. It's quite shocking either way.

Still most likely ? Kane on 25 now with Hull still to come 😊😀

May 19, 2017, 03:40:09 AM
Reply #32

WeimaranerBlues

On 26 now, game and  Poll over Unfortunately

May 19, 2017, 03:47:35 AM
Reply #33

velimski

Also, if I could start a franchise with just one player from the Premier League, Lukaku is who I would pick.  Combination of age, ability, and potential to grow into even more.

Please don't use the F word on here ever again.

May 19, 2017, 03:48:12 AM
Reply #34

Trowel

Can you start a thread about Liverpool being on the verge of Champions League qualification, thanks.
www.footballitk.com | Football news from those In The Know

Latest Everton transfer news

May 19, 2017, 03:52:47 AM
Reply #35

Evertonian in NC

Well, Kane is certainly making an argument for himself today.  I was discussing this very topic with the only other person in my office who follows (non-American) football, and he heard a similar "-ranchise building" discussion (I didn't catch whether it was NBC or somewhere else) and it came down to Kane or Lukaku for everyone.

The panel (and my workmate) did feel Kane was the more rounded player, FWIW.  But I certainly don't think it's crazy talk or bias to mention Rom in the same breath.  After all, he is still young and can get even better (he's improved markedly every season).  Nobody has the physical gifts he has, and he's plenty smart.

Workmate is a United fan, because he's annoying that way.  We argue a lot.  He appreciates what Schneiderlin brings to our squad, at least.
"If you want a really scary thought, imagine how stupid the average American is.  Then realize...half of 'em are dumber than THAT." - George Carlin

May 19, 2017, 03:55:09 AM
Reply #36

Lxxx

Does anyone really give a shit who finishes with the Golden Boot?

May 19, 2017, 03:57:47 AM
Reply #37

WeimaranerBlues

Harry Kane certainly does, however I don't now its over,

look out for my RS CL thread  soon

not

May 19, 2017, 03:59:03 AM
Reply #38

Escla

NSNO Subscriber
Not really, nice if it's one of your own players but give a shit when the guy is out of here after Sunday.

May 19, 2017, 04:04:17 AM
Reply #39

Cozzie

Kane is awesome but I just cannot bring myself to like him at all, seriously up there with one of the most irritating footballers I can remember.

May 19, 2017, 04:05:29 AM
Reply #40

Cozzie

On a side note

LMFAO, ROFL & PMSL at Leicester.

Abysmal title defence.

But then again, they have won it, we haven't I am sure they aren't arsed.

May 19, 2017, 04:07:48 AM
Reply #41

KoemansNumberTens

Kane is awesome but I just cannot bring myself to like him at all, seriously up there with one of the most irritating footballers I can remember.

He's got a very odd head and a very odd haircut (at least it appears to be on that weird head)
Also slightly off topic but is Ali's daft wave thing a bit of an act of comedy or is he a bit retarded

May 19, 2017, 04:09:07 AM
Reply #42

Cozzie

He's got a very odd head and a very odd haircut (at least it appears to be on that weird head)
Also slightly off topic but is Ali's daft wave thing a bit of an act of comedy or is he a bit retarded

Yeah his David Cameron sausage head probably doesn't help.

He strikes me as being the type of kid who was awesome at footy at school but really just shouldn't have been.

As far as ali goes, its more down to his plain arrogance, but in fairness, he does back it up.

May 19, 2017, 04:12:34 AM
Reply #43

sam of the south

I think Kane seems like a thoroughly nice bloke, particularly for a footballer, in the Peter Crouch likeable, awkward with no airs and graces mould.

That Teddy Bear-Headed Dele Alli on the other hand...
Dignity does not consist in possessing honours, but in deserving them

May 19, 2017, 04:23:53 AM
Reply #44

Confucius

NSNO Subscriber
Alli has lost quite  a bit of respect from me for the horrible goal celebration handshakes he makes everyone do.
Farhad Moshiri, Alisher Usmanov, Muhamed Besic, Idrissa Gana Gueye, Ademola Lookman, Oumar Niasse, David Henen, Barack Hussein Obama, Confucius... Everton Muslims growing stronger...