May 27, 2018, 07:04:11 PM

Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 ... 10
General Football Chat / Re: 2017-18 Today's football
« Last post by Macca77 on 20 seconds ago »
Modric though, I mean how good was he, ran the game from start to finish.

It also proved how much they rely on Salah, he brings so much to the team and it makes Firminho look good, he was anonymous last night, Henderson got outclassed in midfield, Milner was fucked after 20 mins. Zidane nailed the tactics, we all knew the shite would try blow them away early, Madrid let them have the ball, then took over after 20 mins, was pretty comfortable in the end wasn't it. Real showed why they're the best team in the champions league
Mega hangover but worth it!!!

Done nothing but laugh all day, twitter is fucking glorious

https://twitter.com/merseyrail/status/1000690975013068800
What a fucking melt.
He had a go at her saying the kids were crying over what I'd put (it was a joke about a welder being needed to put the roof back on the bus) but they are 11 and 9 and don't have Facebook accounts so the only person who upset them is the soft cunt who told them about it. Him.

Might just start tagging him in all the Real Madrid Facebook posts now
Haha the gift that keeps on giving

https://www.change.org/p/uefa-uefa-fifa-should-punish-sergio-ramos-for-intentionally-hurting-mohamed-salah
Probably go for the mandatory public enquiry,statue,march(banners only)compensation and golden buzzer straight through to next years final.
The seem utterly amazed that the whole world doesnít love and support Liverpool. How dare we laugh at them.
They just donít seem to understand how unpopular they are

I've just had a rant at a friend of mine who isn't a red but who thinks fans of other PL clubs must be jealous. I think I've opened his eyes to why people don't like them 😉
The seem utterly amazed that the whole world doesnít love and support Liverpool. How dare we laugh at them.
They just donít seem to understand how unpopular they are
General Football Chat / Re: 2017-18 Today's football
« Last post by Brownie20 on 37 minutes ago »
How good is Modric and Kroos? Amazing. Ramos and Varane as well as Marcelo just kept ball. Technical ability of these guys is something else.

To be honest though. Liverpool were in that game for most of it. Though Arnold looked very good. Van Dijk is a good player and Wijnaldum drove them forward well and Sane was always dangerous.

Canít see Karius playing for them again.

Bale.. I love you.

Anyone see Southalls tweet about Karius? Absolute class.

Yeah, just retweeted it. More class in his little finger than 10,000 RS fans
Brother in law had a go at the wife before. He's married to her sister. Apparently he had to "hold himself back" with what I was posting on Facebook and that I was bang out of order for not supporting Liverpool. Shes proper upset about it which surprises me and I did the sarcastic "it's only a game" line which didn't help her

She had him off though and told him he epitomised the "fucking sense of fucking entitlement" that Liverpool fans have and that it's not OK to have a go at someone for not supporting your team. He said if it was Everton he'd have wanted us to win and she said no you wouldn't. I said she should have told him nobody would have gave a shit whether he did or not.

Feel like going round and biting the cunt and then snapping his ankle ligaments and see if he names his next cat after me (his cat is called Luis after Suarez, the cretin)

What a fucking melt.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 ... 10