November 18, 2017, 08:17:54 PM

Author Topic: Cuco Martina  (Read 2546 times)

September 25, 2017, 12:58:07 PM
Reply #45

TheRam

NSNO Subscriber
Many knew it how?

I guarantee at least half of those calling for him to play have never even seen the kid kick a ball.

Maybe you hadn't.

But a lot of people had seen him for the under 23s and England under 20s

Plus his appearances, albeit fleeting for the actual first team.

deCoubertin

September 25, 2017, 01:03:47 PM
Reply #46

bluenuck

Maybe you hadn't.

It doesn't make him a first team pl player.

Again, if koeman doesn't bring in martina and kenny fails to live up to expectations then you would rip koeman for not bringing In decent cover for colemans absents.

September 25, 2017, 01:34:12 PM
Reply #47

BlueBeagle

Maybe you hadn't.

Obviously some have seen him

September 25, 2017, 01:57:08 PM
Reply #48

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
You have a real chip on your shoulder over this, don't you? No one has shitted on anyone for saying Kenny should get a shot. Some have aired on the side of caution, which is completley logical. Let's not forget that Galloway was "better than Baines" only a couple of years ago.

He's starting to really grate on me that fella, worse than Realist IMO.
I knew that someday I was going to die, and I knew that before I died, two things would happen to me. That number one; I would regret my entire life, and number two; that I would want to live my life over again.

September 25, 2017, 03:36:37 PM
Reply #49

SANA_DR0

You have a real chip on your shoulder over this, don't you? No one has shitted on anyone for saying Kenny should get a shot. Some have aired on the side of caution, which is completley logical. Let's not forget that Galloway was "better than Baines" only a couple of years ago.

nah bud, no chips,  lots of people on here said kenny wasnt ready, or that Koeman has seen him week in and week out.. etc etc.

I've never rated Galloway anywhere near Baines.. hell none of our left backs have come near to Baines whilst he's been at the club...
The only real things in this reality are how perspective is perceived and eventual death...

& Unsworth kicking ass.

September 25, 2017, 03:39:28 PM
Reply #50

SANA_DR0

Many knew it how?

I guarantee at least half of those calling for him to play have never even seen the kid kick a ball.

like the ones who watch the under 23games (last season) and the ones who watched the u20 world cup.

also your right, lots who hadnt seen him play would have been calling for him to play, as they had seen how atrocious Martina was.

LOL, all cos i dont rate Giroud? and i think we could do better than an aging old immobile reserve?
i dont swear or ridicule anyone, but i can tell your annoyed, due to the language you use.. but keep doing you brap. go smoke some stardawg or gg4, relax. this is a forum.

We all want the same, Everton to do well. We have different opinions, no need to get angry on the internet.
« Last Edit: September 25, 2017, 03:43:33 PM by SANA_DR0 »
The only real things in this reality are how perspective is perceived and eventual death...

& Unsworth kicking ass.

September 25, 2017, 05:33:25 PM
Reply #51

Lxxx

Galloway was never thought to be better than Baines. Completely wrong example to use.

September 25, 2017, 07:14:23 PM
Reply #52

Jamokachi

Galloway was never thought to be better than Baines. Completely wrong example to use.

I'm not sure you were around these parts back when Galloway stepped in when Baines was injured, but trust me there were plenty of people saying he should keep his place even when Baines comes back. My point doesn't relate specifically to either player though, more the scenario. That scenario being that young players are unfortunately surrounded by unfairly high expectations based on performances at lower levels. It's easy to get carried away.

September 25, 2017, 08:11:09 PM
Reply #53

Lxxx

I'm not sure you were around these parts back when Galloway stepped in when Baines was injured, but trust me there were plenty of people saying he should keep his place even when Baines comes back. My point doesn't relate specifically to either player though, more the scenario. That scenario being that young players are unfortunately surrounded by unfairly high expectations based on performances at lower levels. It's easy to get carried away.

I agree, however youngsters do break through all the time. Some just need a chance, others need a little more time and a few just get a stroke of luck. Davies just needed a chance, DCL has had a stroke of luck by us having a poor transfer window and maybe Kenny might fall into that category with Coleman's injury.

I'm not saying Kenny should be in the side but I do think it's only a matter of time before he gets the nod in a few more games, it's then up to him to take the opportunity.

September 25, 2017, 08:16:49 PM
Reply #54

Jamokachi

Oh I actually think he should be getting game time if I'm being completely honest. I can just see why some would be cautious, given what has been experienced with some youngsters. For every success theres a couple of failures.

September 25, 2017, 10:57:12 PM
Reply #55

TheRam

NSNO Subscriber

Mate abar two people said he should stay in the team when he was in good form so now it has to constantly get brought up anytime someone says a youngsters should play.

See the Garbutt example as well.

September 26, 2017, 03:40:23 AM
Reply #56

Realist

U wot m8

September 26, 2017, 06:48:58 AM
Reply #57

Jamokachi

Mate abar two people said he should stay in the team when he was in good form so now it has to constantly get brought up anytime someone says a youngsters should play.

See the Garbutt example as well.

We had threads about it!

November 03, 2017, 07:15:08 PM
Reply #58

MmmBlueRamirez

Any news on Cuco?

As shit as he is its horrible seeing anyone going off on a stretcher.
Farming Karma like the Dalai Llama

November 03, 2017, 07:16:06 PM
Reply #59

Audrey Horne

NSNO Subscriber
Any news on Cuco?

He flew home with the rest of the team so fine
I have to return some videotapes.