December 15, 2017, 06:49:59 AM

Author Topic: Everton v Atalanta  (Read 6916 times)

November 20, 2017, 07:22:58 PM
Reply #15

Ross

Please excuse our Everton from participating in sports today heís feeling unwell and has a stomach complaint.

Signed Evertonís Mum. xx

There are only two things I can't stand in this world. People who are intolerant of other people's cultures... and the Dutch.

November 20, 2017, 09:24:56 PM
Reply #16

Evertonian in NC

Failure Pile in a Sadness Bowl!

/will still watch
"If you want a really scary thought, imagine how stupid the average American is.  Then realize...half of 'em are dumber than THAT." - George Carlin

November 20, 2017, 09:40:27 PM
Reply #17

bacon sarnie

Play the mutineers & ne'er do wells & hope for shit weather.

November 20, 2017, 10:45:16 PM
Reply #18

Escla

NSNO Subscriber
Atalanta and Lyon both on 8 points with Lyon having only one goal more, dead rubber for us but a must win by as many goals as possible to finish top of the group for Atalanta ! Should be a goal feast ! :bonk:

November 20, 2017, 10:59:05 PM
Reply #19

D15TIN

-------------Robles

Martina Holgate Williams No Idea

-----Baningime Schneiderlin

-----Vlasic Klaasen Mirallas

------------Sandro

Could really do without this game, but suppose it gives some a chance to impress, have a few U21s on the bench too

November 21, 2017, 03:11:39 AM
Reply #20

TheRam

NSNO Subscriber
What a fucking mess it is that we went out of this

What a fucking mess it is that I'm in the auto cup scheme so have to go to this farce.

Is right the ev

To be fair though I'm kinda looking forward to it in a way.

November 21, 2017, 03:28:15 AM
Reply #21

kramer0

No idea what this side will look like but hopefully Klaassen, Sandro, and Vlasic get chances.

November 21, 2017, 06:09:15 AM
Reply #22

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
What a fucking mess it is that I'm in the auto cup scheme so have to go to this farce.

Is right the ev

Meh, excuse for a midweek pint I suppose and you can watch the match without any stress like
I knew that someday I was going to die, and I knew that before I died, two things would happen to me. That number one; I would regret my entire life, and number two; that I would want to live my life over again.

November 21, 2017, 06:16:00 AM
Reply #23

Evertonian in NC

This is only streaming (ESPN3) in the US, but it's right after I drop the only kid who's with me off at work, and I will have the house to myself.  NFL on the teevee box, Everton beside me on the work laptop, complaining on NSNO on the home laptop.  Old man recluse perfection.
"If you want a really scary thought, imagine how stupid the average American is.  Then realize...half of 'em are dumber than THAT." - George Carlin

November 21, 2017, 06:28:21 AM
Reply #24

Toddacelli

No idea what this side will look like but hopefully Klaassen, Sandro, and Vlasic get chances.

I'd really like to see more of these three on the pitch at the same time. Preferably with Lookman too.

Lookman           Klaasen           Vlasic

Sandro

I'm only here for the cladding/Bramley Moore Dock updates

November 21, 2017, 12:51:51 PM
Reply #25

Shogun

Administrator
Wouldn't mind seeing Henen in this one.
I'm more trusting of fellas when they have my cock in their mouth

November 21, 2017, 02:02:30 PM
Reply #26

Macca77

Wouldn't mind seeing Henen in this one.

He's not in the Europa league squad, he tweeted this before the Lyon game

https://twitter.com/HenenDavid/status/925793940661571584

November 21, 2017, 03:10:55 PM
Reply #27

Shogun

Administrator
He's not in the Europa league squad, he tweeted this before the Lyon game

https://twitter.com/HenenDavid/status/925793940661571584

Ah, thought he'd already been here for three years to be honest.
I'm more trusting of fellas when they have my cock in their mouth

November 21, 2017, 04:44:15 PM
Reply #28

Escla

NSNO Subscriber

Is right the ev

I was in the auto cup scheme but opted out, don't see the point in it, you can pay for your ST seat in advance of it going on general sale, anyway for you it will count as an away credit which as an ST holder with a couple of credits you stand a good chance of getting an F.A. Cup final ticket when we get to Wembley .......yay !

November 21, 2017, 05:06:14 PM
Reply #29

Alanvideo

I was in the auto cup scheme but opted out, don't see the point in it, you can pay for your ST seat in advance of it going on general sale, anyway for you it will count as an away credit which as an ST holder with a couple of credits you stand a good chance of getting an F.A. Cup final ticket when we get to Wembley .......yay !
..............Yes I posted this ages ago. As you say what's the point when you get a window to claim your seat anyway. The only time we'll get to Wembley this season is when we play Spurs.
We are special ,we are Everton.