December 17, 2018, 02:27:28 PM

Author Topic: Swansea v Everton Sat 14/4 3pm  (Read 6827 times)

April 15, 2018, 01:38:25 AM
Reply #300

toffee_scot

Allardyce to Sky Sports: "We're the first team to take a point off Swansea in their last five home games, and we knew it was going to be difficult - it was exactly that...we were nearly the winners when Coleman hit the bar, but I have to say the point overall was satisfying for us. Two games away from home without defeat is moving forward in the right direction."

Congratulations Sam, you deserve an award for this outstanding footballing achievement.

April 15, 2018, 02:29:54 AM
Reply #301

sam of the south

Allardyce to Sky Sports: "We're the first team to take a point off Swansea in their last five home games, and we knew it was going to be difficult - it was exactly that...we were nearly the winners when Coleman hit the bar, but I have to say the point overall was satisfying for us. Two games away from home without defeat is moving forward in the right direction."

Congratulations Sam, you deserve an award for this outstanding footballing achievement.

Fucking hell, he’s a better spinner than Shane Warne and David Hamface Cameron
Dignity does not consist in possessing honours, but in deserving them

April 15, 2018, 02:33:32 AM
Reply #302

blueski

Got a great cardio workout in this morning and tended to some things outside the house I've been meaning to get to. Washed my car.

Nil Satis

April 15, 2018, 03:00:08 AM
Reply #303

American Evertonian

He keeps talking about these good performances. Can't say I've seen one from us in months. Maybe he is referring to the other team?
A ship is safe in the harbor, but that's not what ships are for.

April 15, 2018, 03:14:29 AM
Reply #304

Confucius

NSNO Subscriber
So?

Was a reply to someone saying how good Coleman was.

Is that ok hon?
Farhad Moshiri, Alisher Usmanov, Cenk Tosun, Muhamed Besic, Idrissa Gana Gueye, Ademola Lookman, Oumar Niasse, David Henen, Barack Hussein Obama, Confucius... Everton Muslims growing stronger...

April 15, 2018, 03:32:58 AM
Reply #305

Major Clanger

That manager of the month title is surely in the bag.
I didn't even remember I had a signature.

April 15, 2018, 03:33:34 AM
Reply #306

Escla

NSNO Subscriber
My friend a Swansea season ticket holder said that we were only singing negative songs about Allardyce. Promising.

Just back from the match, immediately after the Bolasie substitution for Mori you had almost 2,000 in the away end singing their hearts out......”Fuck off Sam Allardyce...Fuck off Sam Allardyce” he looked once toward the away end then said something to Big Dunc who just said something to him then sat down.
« Last Edit: April 15, 2018, 04:01:15 AM by Escla »

April 15, 2018, 03:38:24 AM
Reply #307

Shogun

Administrator
Was a reply to someone saying how good Coleman was.

Is that ok hon?

Quote next time   :-*
I'm more trusting of fellas when they have my cock in their mouth

April 15, 2018, 04:19:48 AM
Reply #308

bigmanbob

Just back from the match, immediately after the Bolasie substitution for Mori you had almost 2,000 in the away end singing their hearts out......”Fuck off Sam Allardyce...Fuck off Sam Allardyce” he looked once toward the away end then said something to Big Dunc who just said something to him then sat down.
The chanting is mentioned on the Echo's website. Hopefully this is the start

April 15, 2018, 04:19:49 AM
Reply #309

Ramjam

Absolutely shocking league though. A part of me would quite like the bubble to burst in football then we could get back to players playing for the right to earn a career and a living again instead of most of them being set for life before they've even made a 1st team appearance. Maybe a simplistic way of viewing it but I don't see much passion in football anymore. In the Premier League anyway.
Post of the week right there, well said @Lxxx, only the top four teams in the league would disagree with you but you are absolutely spot on.
WE ARE THE PEOPLE

April 15, 2018, 03:27:17 PM
Reply #310

Paddockoldie

The Mirror is reporting he's going along with Walsh. The down side is we're going to develop better links with Minola.
As Meatloaf said 2 out of 3 ain't bad.

April 15, 2018, 04:15:46 PM
Reply #311

Duncs_a_legend

NSNO Subscriber
I wonder if this is the shortest match thread in NSNO history.
"I would never die for my beliefs...because I might be wrong"

April 15, 2018, 04:47:51 PM
Reply #312

TheTone

2 games in a row now I've missed, doing wonders for my mental health