November 23, 2017, 11:03:12 PM

Author Topic: Ross Barkley  (Read 122588 times)

June 17, 2017, 03:58:52 PM
Reply #60

Goaljira

NSNO Subscriber
Think we bought his replacement already.

I mustve missed us signing an attacking midfielder?
Cordiali saluti, motherfuckers.

deCoubertin

June 17, 2017, 04:17:10 PM
Reply #61

Lxxx

If the Klaassan we've just signed isn't attack minded then we've been sold a shit copy of the real thing.

June 17, 2017, 04:18:31 PM
Reply #62

blargins

NSNO Subscriber
Don't think Klaassen will take his spot though. He'll take Davies' role.
"Life shrinks or expands in proportion to one's courage." Anais Nin

June 17, 2017, 04:19:06 PM
Reply #63

Escla

NSNO Subscriber

Never heard of this guy ?

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Davy_Klaassen

June 17, 2017, 04:20:12 PM
Reply #64

Goaljira

NSNO Subscriber
If the Klaassan we've just signed isn't attack minded then we've been sold a shit copy of the real thing.

Klaassen's a CM who gets forward.  He'll play as one of the three.  How many times did Ross play there last year?  He spent most of the time wide right or left.  Klaassen wont play there, so he's 100% not a replacement.

June 17, 2017, 04:20:25 PM
Reply #65

Escla

NSNO Subscriber
Don't think Klaassen will take his spot though. He'll take Davies' role.

He's an atacking mid fielder whoever place he takes.

June 17, 2017, 04:21:11 PM
Reply #66

Goaljira

NSNO Subscriber
Never heard of this guy ?

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Davy_Klaassen

Doesnt play anywheree close to where Ross played last season.

June 17, 2017, 04:22:50 PM
Reply #67

Escla

NSNO Subscriber
Klaassen's a CM who gets forward.  He'll play as one of the three.  How many times did Ross play there last year?  He spent most of the time wide right or left.  Klaassen wont play there, so he's 100% not a replacement.

You said we hadn't signed an atacking midfielder, I said Klassen is an atacking midfielder, not getting into a debate where he plays, that's Koemans job.

June 17, 2017, 04:23:24 PM
Reply #68

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
I've decided he's staying anyway
I knew that someday I was going to die, and I knew that before I died, two things would happen to me. That number one; I would regret my entire life, and number two; that I would want to live my life over again.

June 17, 2017, 04:25:05 PM
Reply #69

KoemansNumberTens

Barkley isn't a wide forward either. He's a central midfielder who wasn't good enough to get in our team in his own position

June 17, 2017, 04:25:46 PM
Reply #70

Goaljira

NSNO Subscriber
You said we hadn't signed an atacking midfielder, I said Klassen is an atacking midfielder, not getting into a debate where he plays, that's Koemans job.

You said we'd signed Ross' replacement, which would suggest, you know, that we've signed someone who will play where Ross played.

Klaassen is a midfielder who gets into the box.  Hes not one of the front three.  Hes not a No.10. 

Hes not Ross' replacement.

June 17, 2017, 04:38:36 PM
Reply #71

Escla

NSNO Subscriber
You said we'd signed Ross' replacement, which would suggest, you know, that we've signed someone who will play where Ross played.

Klaassen is a midfielder who gets into the box.  Hes not one of the front three.  Hes not a No.10. 

Hes not Ross' replacement.
Technically you're right but if Koeman is going for a different system then Klassen may be his replacement, let's see

June 17, 2017, 04:45:12 PM
Reply #72

Robioto

Nothing has changed with me, I still want Barkley and Lukaku to sign up and stay. I still think there is a slim chance of that happening yet as well.

June 17, 2017, 04:45:16 PM
Reply #73

ally2

Klaasen can play number 10.  Not there's much of a need for a number 10 in a 4-3-3.  But then Ross isn't a number 10 either. Nobody knows what he is including himself.
« Last Edit: June 17, 2017, 04:46:44 PM by ally2 »

June 17, 2017, 04:54:21 PM
Reply #74

blargins

NSNO Subscriber
Nothing has changed with me, I still want Barkley and Lukaku to sign up and stay. I still think there is a slim chance of that happening yet as well.

Barkley would make a great squad player, no doubt. And really I can't see him getting anything better than he has with us. 100k a week playing for your boyhood club. Think that's what most of us could only dream of.
"Life shrinks or expands in proportion to one's courage." Anais Nin