September 21, 2017, 06:50:01 AM

Poll

What should we do?

Fire him now before our season goes tits up
15 (9%)
Give him till Christmas.. If performances and results aren't where they should be for what he's spent, he's out
35 (21.1%)
Let's just see how things are at the end of the season
68 (41%)
The season has barely begun, he's a great manager and we should get 100% behind him
35 (21.1%)
Ohhh Davey Moyes, Davey Davey Davey Moyes...
13 (7.8%)

Total Members Voted: 166

Author Topic: Should we sack Koeman?  (Read 12482 times)

September 14, 2017, 12:04:33 AM
Reply #210

SANA_DR0

i didnt expect us to get anything from the teams who finished above us.

i atleast expected us to be Everton and turn up for a football match.

why do people keep reverting to.. it was a hard start? top teams.. etc.. it just looks like they dont read the posts of the people who are complaining at the lack of structure our football team has on the pitch.

really cant wait til we start playing mid table teams.
that way other people will see what we have been stating and they cant say 'derpderp top 6 team'
or we actually start to put some performances together and start climbing up the table..

either way, its going to get better than its been.

deCoubertin

September 14, 2017, 12:26:47 AM
Reply #211

Martip

i didnt expect us to get anything from the teams who finished above us.

i atleast expected us to be Everton and turn up for a football match.

why do people keep reverting to.. it was a hard start? top teams.. etc.. it just looks like they dont read the posts of the people who are complaining at the lack of structure our football team has on the pitch.

really cant wait til we start playing mid table teams.
that way other people will see what we have been stating and they cant say 'derpderp top 6 team'
or we actually start to put some performances together and start climbing up the table..

either way, its going to get better than its been.
No problem with getting beaten by a good side but we should at least be looking like we are playing in the same league....in the Spurs and Chelsea games i really felt we looked as though we had gone backwards massively.

September 14, 2017, 12:31:54 AM
Reply #212

gizzblue

The best thing said on here is that we do not mind losing a game but we do mind playing shite. (and being described on MOD as  "awful").
Sod motd they always hated us anyway ...that's why we are always last on ....even when we had a few good wins last year always last or second to last bar Sunderland 😅😅

September 14, 2017, 12:52:52 AM
Reply #213

Fynci

This thread is almost as embarrassing as the one suggesting DCL was 'our Harry Kane'. After this weekend we will have played 4 of the toughest teams in the division, the team is made up of new players, and will take time to gel. Poor form NSNO forum.
Cool + 380
Tool - 0

September 14, 2017, 01:07:10 AM
Reply #214

everton1952

I do not believe for one moment we are hated on MOTD. What hurts is that our long term decline in comparison with those we used to consider our equals,  i.e. the present so-called top 6, means we are disregarded by the soccer media. Bournemouth get as much respect as we do.

September 14, 2017, 01:16:45 AM
Reply #215

SANA_DR0

This thread is almost as embarrassing as the one suggesting DCL was 'our Harry Kane'. After this weekend we will have played 4 of the toughest teams in the division, the team is made up of new players, and will take time to gel. Poor form NSNO forum.

what do you think of the really tough 2 teams we have played in the Europa league??

how do you equate them compared to 4 toughest teams in our division?

September 14, 2017, 01:26:51 AM
Reply #216

KoemansNumberTens

You expect them to get faster? To play with more natural width? For a targetman to reveal where he's been hiding since he signed?

Sometimes time isn't the issue. Sometimes it just won't gel because of a lack of balance

Also why is it embarrassing. Next to no one thinks he should be sacked

September 14, 2017, 01:29:46 AM
Reply #217

GLewis

NSNO Subscriber
There is the possibility that we're just not playing well.

It's just that it's the start of the season therefore more noticeable.

September 14, 2017, 02:59:54 AM
Reply #218

wepull

People talk about it being a new team which is agreed, but we got most of the guys pretty early in the window, and isn't the point of getting them early is because they can be really up to pace when the season starts.

The only time we played well was against Split in the first half of home leg when we started with players who could play as wingers and had a bit of pace. I am quite unsure why we didn't start with the same team again so far. We are surely lacking balance in the current line up.

Surely too early to call for his head, but even after spending so much and getting in pretty decent players except for maybe a striker, we play such an insipid brand of football against top teams then we should be concerned.

I am sure we will get results, as we have personnel who are quite better than the team below us.  But we really do need to see that would we ever be ready to challenge the teams above us, if not this season then probably the next season.

September 14, 2017, 03:12:58 AM
Reply #219

KoemansNumberTens

There is the possibility that we're just not playing well.

It's just that it's the start of the season therefore more noticeable.

Of course. There's a possibility this 3 10s thing is the new face of football. Pace and strikers might be overrated.

September 14, 2017, 03:15:55 AM
Reply #220

GLewis

NSNO Subscriber
Of course. There's a possibility this 3 10s thing is the new face of football. Pace and strikers might be overrated.

They've played together once so I doubt that's been the general cause.

September 14, 2017, 03:25:01 AM
Reply #221

KoemansNumberTens

They've played together once so I doubt that's been the general cause.

No it's not so much them but a lack of any genuine pace, width or even a focal point. We opted for all the 10s instead of these things or at least that's how we ended up
They aren't so much the problem but the solution would lead to some of them not getting in the team. Bolasie, lookman, Lennon, DCL. Might not work either because there's big question marks against all of these but least they'd bring some balance

September 14, 2017, 03:38:08 AM
Reply #222

hill135

If I hear the phrase 3 number 10s once more i think I'm gonna go postal

September 14, 2017, 03:51:22 AM
Reply #223

Marky Mark and the funky

If I hear the phrase 3 number 10s once more i think I'm gonna go postal

September 14, 2017, 02:54:54 PM
Reply #224

Rodenplav64

Because we are the only team in the league to add new players . That aside the manager has had 13 months to at least formulate a system irrespective of the players . We spent a fortune by our clubs standards and from the chelsea game last season to the one I watched this season we have done nothing major with that money . The ones who have come in look no better than the ones who left ( at the minute ) . I would be disappointed if that didn't change over the next few weeks but not surprised if it doesn't .