November 23, 2017, 11:03:54 PM

Author Topic: Barton's Apology...  (Read 3401 times)

September 11, 2017, 05:22:31 PM
Reply #15

Macca77

I dislike Barton he's a knob but how do we know he doesn't know someone at the club?
There's a reason we never bought a striker

Yes, that being the strikers Koeman wanted we not available, he said that himself last week

deCoubertin

September 11, 2017, 05:23:36 PM
Reply #16

Ravardo

This the same Joey Barton who said the reason why Barkley rejected Chelsea is because Conte switched his phone, Conte who almost pissed his kecks laughing when he was asked about it, then said its untrue.

He's an attention seeking pleb who should be ignored.

He also said during the window that barkley was defo going to spurs he is full of shit

September 11, 2017, 05:25:52 PM
Reply #17

Macca77

He also said during the window that barkley was defo going to spurs he is full of shit

He didn't say that at all, he said Barkley was deffo leave, he nearly did.

September 11, 2017, 05:34:41 PM
Reply #18

Ravardo

He didn't say that at all, he said Barkley was deffo leave, he nearly did.

Former Newcastle United and Manchester City midfielder Joey Barton predicted on The Alan Brazil Sports Breakfast show on talkSPORT on Monday morning (broadcast from 6am, August 21, 2017) that Tottenham Hotspur will sign Ross Barkley from Everton in the summer transfer window.

September 11, 2017, 05:41:05 PM
Reply #19

Macca77

Former Newcastle United and Manchester City midfielder Joey Barton predicted on The Alan Brazil Sports Breakfast show on talkSPORT on Monday morning (broadcast from 6am, August 21, 2017) that Tottenham Hotspur will sign Ross Barkley from Everton in the summer transfer window.

Ah, I stand corrected

September 11, 2017, 06:08:54 PM
Reply #20

Buck76

More likely it's a fabricated story not even from Barton.

https://talksport.com/football/everton-fc-news-joey-barton-understands-bill-kenwright-blocked-signing-new-striker

Unless someone hacked TalkSport...

But he's now in the Echo..

http://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/everton-should-give-kids-chance-13601404

Now I don't disagree with him, it's the fact he's acting like an ex player when he's nothing to do with us.... Not seen any City stories on a daily basis.

September 11, 2017, 06:29:27 PM
Reply #21

Jamokachi

https://talksport.com/football/everton-fc-news-joey-barton-understands-bill-kenwright-blocked-signing-new-striker

Unless someone hacked TalkSport...

But he's now in the Echo..

http://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/everton-should-give-kids-chance-13601404

Now I don't disagree with him, it's the fact he's acting like an ex player when he's nothing to do with us.... Not seen any City stories on a daily basis.

Talksport link wont load, and I can't see the Kenwright comments in the Echo article?

September 11, 2017, 07:08:43 PM
Reply #22

The Analog Kid

Hard to get a deal done for a player (Giroud) if his other half didn't want to come to the area. If all stories are to be believed. I don't think it was ever close, was it?

September 11, 2017, 07:09:41 PM
Reply #23

GLewis

NSNO Subscriber
Hard to get a deal done for a player (Giroud) if his other half didn't want to come to the area. If all stories are to be believed. I don't think it was ever close, was it?

Going on what was hinted at by Koeman I think it was all done bar convincing his wife that it wasn't such a terrible idea.

September 11, 2017, 07:11:24 PM
Reply #24

The Analog Kid

Going on what was hinted at by Koeman I think it was all done bar convincing his wife that it wasn't such a terrible idea.

Still a major factor though innit. Not as easy as Barton is supposedly making out.

September 11, 2017, 07:11:25 PM
Reply #25

Jimmywhack

NSNO Subscriber
All done bar the mrs I believe

Simply simply lovely

September 11, 2017, 07:12:59 PM
Reply #26

The Analog Kid

I stopped paying attention. I didn't know it was that close.

September 11, 2017, 07:36:25 PM
Reply #27

Realist

Yes, that being the strikers Koeman wanted we not available, he said that himself last week

Oh right, I never saw him say that. I'm not saying he didn't I just didn't see it

September 11, 2017, 07:43:44 PM
Reply #28

Buck76

Talksport link wont load, and I can't see the Kenwright comments in the Echo article?

Yes both links to Kenwright have been pulled a few hours after release, the Echo was a separate article but the Constant Barton Articals are annoying, if it was someone like Cahill then great but not that nob.

September 11, 2017, 07:51:43 PM
Reply #29

toffee_scot

I wouldn't take Barton seriously at all. He's trying to put 2 and 2 together to make 5.