November 21, 2017, 07:54:31 PM

Author Topic: Barton's Apology...  (Read 2618 times)

September 11, 2017, 08:03:56 PM
Reply #30

WeimaranerBlues

did not hear him this morning, and them echo links are a royal pain in the arse pop ups galore and loads of RS links , no Everton links on there page,

anyway Kenny should be given a go a long with Lookman and DCL they have a good understanding , not saying they should start every game , but cant do much worse than the current (Right side of the pitch)

deCoubertin

September 11, 2017, 08:14:13 PM
Reply #31

Buck76

September 11, 2017, 08:22:36 PM
Reply #32

SANA_DR0

I dislike Barton he's a knob but how do we know he doesn't know someone at the club?
There's a reason we never bought a striker

hes been caught lying twice now, Conte came out and said his phone was never switched off,  I doubt Barton knows anything at all, hes a wum.
The only real things in this reality are how perspective is perceived and eventual death...

& Unsworth kicking ass.

September 12, 2017, 12:14:18 AM
Reply #33

piggypop

Former Newcastle United and Manchester City midfielder Joey Barton predicted on The Alan Brazil Sports Breakfast show on talkSPORT on Monday morning (broadcast from 6am, August 21, 2017) that Tottenham Hotspur will sign Ross Barkley from Everton in the summer transfer window.
He could have been correct from Barkley's point of view though. It was reported that it was Everton that refused to deal with spurs in the end.

No matter whether you think Barton is a dick or not, surely it's better having a blue in the media instead of yet another ex-red?

September 12, 2017, 01:31:45 AM
Reply #34

eyesalwaysblue

He's the Liam Gallagher of football.
I still despise Clive Thomas..

September 12, 2017, 03:57:37 AM
Reply #35

Brownie20

NSNO Subscriber
Ha yeah debatable...although most heated philosophical discussions do end up with some kind of regrettable action or two.

He's just a little cunt. A wannabe hard man as a player who is now a wannabe philosopher and critic.
[lightbox=image_url|title|group|float][/lightbox]  :cheers:

September 12, 2017, 04:21:29 AM
Reply #36

gizzblue

He's just a little cunt. A wannabe hard man as a player who is now a wannabe philosopher and critic.
Wannabe hard man only ever picked on kids in the u21 ...a prize plumb.

September 12, 2017, 04:36:33 AM
Reply #37

Duncs_a_legend

NSNO Subscriber
Just a yoghurt from Paige Moss.

He's from St Johns
"I would never die for my beliefs...because I might be wrong"

September 12, 2017, 09:53:05 AM
Reply #38

Buck76

Here's another link (3rd I know of) to Kenwright Striker Gate Blocked, something's proper fishy that articles keep getting produced then blocked like this. Have we got a shit hot Hacker on the books? (hope so)

http://www.clickliverpool.com/sport/everton-fc/everton-fc-transfers/20023-bill-kenwright-blocked-everton-fcs-new-striker-plans__trashed/

September 12, 2017, 05:29:28 PM
Reply #39

Brownie20

NSNO Subscriber
Wannabe hard man only ever picked on kids in the u21 ...a prize plumb.

That's what I mean.
[lightbox=image_url|title|group|float][/lightbox]  :cheers:

September 12, 2017, 06:50:32 PM
Reply #40

starblood

Here's another link (3rd I know of) to Kenwright Striker Gate Blocked, something's proper fishy that articles keep getting produced then blocked like this. Have we got a shit hot Hacker on the books? (hope so)

http://www.clickliverpool.com/sport/everton-fc/everton-fc-transfers/20023-bill-kenwright-blocked-everton-fcs-new-striker-plans__trashed/

Another dead link. Your conspiracy theory gathers pace.

September 12, 2017, 06:53:06 PM
Reply #41

gizzblue

He's from St Johns
He lived round the corner from us in Huyton house rd early eighties .

September 12, 2017, 11:44:16 PM
Reply #42

Buck76

Another dead link. Your conspiracy theory gathers pace.

Weird one, I hope Kenwright sues the Shit Bag.

September 13, 2017, 12:19:00 AM
Reply #43

bacon sarnie

Gives Klopp a run for his money in the gobshite stakes. The Hills Have Eyes/Deliverance were based on the Barton family.

:whistle:

September 13, 2017, 04:56:18 AM
Reply #44

Duncs_a_legend

NSNO Subscriber
He lived round the corner from us in Huyton house rd early eighties .

I had the displeasure of growing up on the next road to them. They all grew up on Manley Road on the Johns.  Him and Drew moved to near Widnes with their dad (also called Joe) when they were kids, their dad is actually a really nice man, so is Drew (I think he's Michael's twin)
Michael ended up staying with him mum n the rest is history. His mum, think her name is Rita, was a fuckin skank and really no surprise she brought up a racist murderer.
She ended up getting booted out of Huyton when he murdered Anythony Walker.
"I would never die for my beliefs...because I might be wrong"