November 23, 2017, 11:02:34 PM

Author Topic: Man United V Everton  (Read 13613 times)

September 13, 2017, 11:28:00 PM
Reply #30

SANA_DR0

It would be very Everton to snatch a 1-0 victory against them.

there is no way at all, we will keep a clean sheet, we invite teams to attack us, not just moves where they have to work hard to break us down. but being camped in our own box, with no outballs... eventually any and every team will score past us.. least under Martinez we had a chance of attacking and scoring.. but all our attacking players are nullified by the pragmatic dutchman..

That the actual Spurs story?

nah, Sir Stealth, knows the future, he could have got in a time machine, and re told us the story, but more like its a logical outcome based on how we have played and set up this year.

i fear man utd,.. i cant see Koeman being able to motivate our team.. it maybe different.. but the players look lost, and look like they dont really care(not all players and going off the last 2 games)
The only real things in this reality are how perspective is perceived and eventual death...

& Unsworth kicking ass.

September 13, 2017, 11:36:26 PM
Reply #31

Gary1878

Unfortunately this is going to be a tough old game. They will just replace Pogba with Herrera, so thats not really a loss for them.

We need DCL up top here and Mirallas for the counter attack. Otherwise it will be very difficult to hurt them.

Prediction is 3-0 Lukaku (Sorry it just has it written all over it).

September 13, 2017, 11:45:03 PM
Reply #32

everton1952

Record the game and find somewhere to hide while it is going on, find out the score and decide what to do next. This is my "successful" formula to combat the despair and humiliation usually associated with derby games at Anfield. This has all the makings of a similar debacle. I will have no shame in watching later either a recording of a gallant 1-0 defeat or a draw or a .......

September 13, 2017, 11:49:31 PM
Reply #33

bacon sarnie

Record the game and find somewhere to hide while it is going on, find out the score and decide what to do next. This is my "successful" formula to combat the despair and humiliation usually associated with derby games at Anfield. This has all the makings of a similar debacle. I will have no shame in watching later either a recording of a gallant 1-0 defeat or a draw or a .......

Chickenshit   lolol

September 13, 2017, 11:50:45 PM
Reply #34

Lxxx

Thankfully it's my daughter's 2nd birthday party on Sunday so I've got to miss this one. In fact I requested to dress up as a clown in order to miss it.

September 13, 2017, 11:54:05 PM
Reply #35

The Analog Kid

Fellaini is gonna come in for Pogba, maybe that will be a bit of a mistake for them. He played well when he came on last night but he's inconsistent.

September 13, 2017, 11:58:04 PM
Reply #36

eyesalwaysblue

They could have conceded a couple last night, just like to see us have a go.
I still despise Clive Thomas..

September 13, 2017, 11:59:21 PM
Reply #37

SANA_DR0

Fellaini is gonna come in for Pogba, maybe that will be a bit of a mistake for them. He played well when he came on last night but he's inconsistent.

Everytime ive seen Fellaini play or come on for Man Utd, he has been fire, like how he used to be for us, the difference is, Man utd have a squad full of players who are better than Fellaini, we had no one (besides Arteta)

i dont get what these inconsistent quotes are based off. or if its just annoyance that he left us for utd, so he became automatically 'inconsistent'.
The only real things in this reality are how perspective is perceived and eventual death...

& Unsworth kicking ass.

September 14, 2017, 12:03:01 AM
Reply #38

The Analog Kid

Everytime ive seen Fellaini play or come on for Man Utd, he has been fire, like how he used to be for us, the difference is, Man utd have a squad full of players who are better than Fellaini, we had no one (besides Arteta)

i dont get what these inconsistent quotes are based off. or if its just annoyance that he left us for utd, so he became automatically 'inconsistent'.

He doesn't play well every time he comes on at all. There's some games he's had a mare and not changed it at all.

And no, no sour grapes from me regarding his move.

September 14, 2017, 12:06:19 AM
Reply #39

The Analog Kid

He didn't enjoy playing against us last time out, got booked and gave away a penalty.

September 14, 2017, 12:08:24 AM
Reply #40

SANA_DR0

He doesn't play well every time he comes on at all. There's some games he's had a mare and not changed it at all.

And no, no sour grapes from me regarding his move.

i can just base it off what ive seen bud, whenever ive seen him come on, or watched a game with my bro in law (hes a man utd fan) Fellaini has been pretty good.

& Unsworth kicking ass.

September 14, 2017, 12:10:29 AM
Reply #41

Ross

They could have conceded a couple last night, just like to see us have a go.

Not likely is it.

Apparently our season doesn't start until we play Bournemouth a week this Saturday.
There are only two things I can't stand in this world. People who are intolerant of other people's cultures... and the Dutch.

September 14, 2017, 12:12:32 AM
Reply #42

The Analog Kid

Stoke played fairly well against them and snatched a draw so it's not out the question.

September 14, 2017, 12:12:38 AM
Reply #43

eyesalwaysblue

Not likely is it.

Apparently our season doesn't start until we play Bournemouth a week this Saturday.
It's the new sober positive approach.....
I still despise Clive Thomas..

September 14, 2017, 12:14:09 AM
Reply #44

SANA_DR0

Stoke played fairly well against them and snatched a draw so it's not out the question.

but look how stoke attacked.. if we could attack like that.. or even had an attacking flowing mindset.. then we could do something. but Koeman will just set up., so the other team cant play to their best ability.. while our attacking play will suffer.

& Unsworth kicking ass.