May 21, 2018, 04:41:18 AM

Author Topic: Crystal Palace v Everton - Sat 18th November - 3pm  (Read 16021 times)

November 19, 2017, 03:51:18 PM
Reply #690

boothill

You don't even want to get a cheap hotel in that area either and go for a few bevvies and stay over. Horrible place.
Went there years ago when charlton played there, terrible place to find. Turned up at the athletics stadium twice, went round buckingham palace dont know how many times. Fella shouts at the driver "eh cunthooks, your at the wrong fuckin palace"had to be on the coach i suppose. Manage to get there just as newall bagged the winner. Barnes travel, got to love em

November 19, 2017, 05:52:53 PM
Reply #691

SANA_DR0

We got outplayed by the bottom team, they carved us open time after time.
How did we not lose?

How did we score a goal let alone 2?

thankyou King Niasse!
Unsworth has a 100% League record at home
Norwich 3-0 15th May 2016
Watford 3-2 5th Nov 2017
West Ham 4-0 29th Nov 2017
To Be Continued.....

November 19, 2017, 06:00:42 PM
Reply #692

gizzblue

We got outplayed by the bottom team, they carved us open time after time.
How did we not lose?

How did we score a goal let alone 2?

thankyou King Niasse!
Imho ...if we had two players in their pomp of form like Zaha and Loftus Cheek it would drag the rest of our shite up to scratch.

November 19, 2017, 11:29:09 PM
Reply #693

velimski

One of the shitiest ground locations in the PL, to stand any chance of getting back to Victoria within 2 hours from Norwood Junction you have to leave the ground ten minutes before the end.

You can normally get the train to/from Thornton Heath from Victoria. That line had engineering works yesterday which is why it was even more chaotic than usual at Norwood Junction.

They were running rail replacement buses from Thornton Heath but I imagine it would have been chaos there too. I just got on a local bus and went to Streatham, so it wasn't too bad.

November 19, 2017, 11:55:49 PM
Reply #694

Escla

NSNO Subscriber
You can normally get the train to/from Thornton Heath from Victoria. That line had engineering works yesterday which is why it was even more chaotic than usual at Norwood Junction.

They were running rail replacement buses from Thornton Heath but I imagine it would have been chaos there too. I just got on a local bus and went to Streatham, so it wasn't too bad.

Doubt we'll need to worry about going there next season (unless we're both in the Championship of course) !