December 15, 2017, 02:50:02 AM

Author Topic: West Bromwich Albion v Everton (2 - 0)  (Read 20722 times)

September 02, 2012, 04:43:00 AM
Reply #285

Azz

Just watched the highlights and what the fuck was Distin doing?  Did him and Jags even say a word to each other!?

And Fellaini day dreaming!  Uchhh!

September 02, 2012, 04:44:12 AM
Reply #286

sam of the south

moyes has to be careful here if he continues not playing heitinga he will end up leaving next year for peanuts with 1 year left and with distin having only 1-2 years max left in him and jags being 30 he doesnt want to be in a situation of us being skint and needing to buy 2 good CB's, time to give heitinga some game time Big Boy

Spot on, Big Doug. Oh yes babeeeeeeeeeyyyy!
Dignity does not consist in possessing honours, but in deserving them

September 02, 2012, 05:42:52 AM
Reply #287

TheRam

NSNO Subscriber
Distin has been our best CB for two years now, so no way does he deserved to be dropped. but yano he hasnt had 80 caps for Holland, so Heitinga is obviously better

September 02, 2012, 07:32:02 AM
Reply #288

Confucius

NSNO Subscriber
Distin has been our best CB for two years now, so no way does he deserved to be dropped. but yano he hasnt had 80 caps for Holland, so Heitinga is obviously better

Heitinga is better. Was player of the season last year. He won the award. Distin didn't. But don't let club(not country) awards affect your rating, Heitinga didn't make a clossal mistake in the biggest game of his life. Heck he didn't make a mistake all world cup where he got to the final. And Distin as never gotten into a very poor French defense.
Farhad Moshiri, Alisher Usmanov, Muhamed Besic, Idrissa Gana Gueye, Ademola Lookman, Oumar Niasse, David Henen, Barack Hussein Obama, Confucius... Everton Muslims growing stronger...

September 02, 2012, 07:39:09 AM
Reply #289

TheRam

NSNO Subscriber
Heitinga is better. Was player of the season last year. He won the award. Distin didn't. But don't let club(not country) awards affect your rating, Heitinga didn't make a clossal mistake in the biggest game of his life. Heck he didn't make a mistake all world cup where he got to the final. And Distin as never gotten into a very poor French defense.

Disitin won players player of the season like, Distin has been our best centre back for 2 years now, no way should he be dropped.

Ohhh and Heitinga managed to get himself sent off in the biggest game of his life.

Very poor French defence? Explain please

September 02, 2012, 01:22:26 PM
Reply #290

Confucius

NSNO Subscriber
France has been a dominant force for how long now? knocked out in the group stages in the world cup in a poor group.

Players player is better than the official player of the year? Listen to yourself. If someone else posted what you posted you would be jumping down their throats.

I do agree that Distin and Jags shouldn't be dropped for one poor game and should get a few games more. Heitinga has to wait his turn
Farhad Moshiri, Alisher Usmanov, Muhamed Besic, Idrissa Gana Gueye, Ademola Lookman, Oumar Niasse, David Henen, Barack Hussein Obama, Confucius... Everton Muslims growing stronger...

September 02, 2012, 03:27:45 PM
Reply #291

fast lane

Certainly not a good day at the office.
Fellaini has even earned himself a thread, but he didn't do well.
Central defence didn't look at home either, not that anybody played well.

At least everybody will have both their feet on the ground now.
Thank You (Falettinme Be Mice Elf Agin)

September 02, 2012, 04:43:25 PM
Reply #292

matty1878

ok,despite all the hype and the buzz its everton you cant predict nothing with us,its what makes us so special to me why i love us.
yesterdays game could of went are way despite west brom having more clear chances. but it didnt there on a roll more than us but we will finish above them i have no doubt. moyes could and should of made changes earlier he needs to be bold at times ,which he isnt in his subs
i still think its the best everton squad in years and who knows what will come ive never been more exited since kanchelskis and limpar, attacking wise its upto moyes to utilize what we have, but talk of top 4? no chance why? were everton and as id love it, were to inconsistent and arent ready for it.
row u seat 167 park end

September 02, 2012, 04:45:42 PM
Reply #293

steve81

ok,despite all the hype and the buzz its everton you cant predict nothing with us,its what makes us so special to me why i love us.
yesterdays game could of went are way despite west brom having more clear chances. but it didnt there on a roll more than us but we will finish above them i have no doubt. moyes could and should of made changes earlier he needs to be bold at times ,which he isnt in his subs
i still think its the best everton squad in years and who knows what will come ive never been more exited since kanchelskis and limpar, attacking wise its upto moyes to utilize what we have, but talk of top 4? no chance why? were everton and as id love it, were to inconsistent and arent ready for it.
yeah thats one of my main dislikes with moyes is that he doesnt take any risks even after 10 years

September 02, 2012, 04:52:33 PM
Reply #294

Polledreng

NSNO Subscriber
Disitin won players player of the season like, Distin has been our best centre back for 2 years now, no way should he be dropped.

Ohhh and Heitinga managed to get himself sent off in the biggest game of his life.

Very poor French defence? Explain please
 Not his fault Howard Webb is a foul - Think that's an rather ridiculous statement - Jong most be proud not to be sent off in the world cup final (ooh  did Webb make another mistake) - glad we sold Rodwell - that fool got a red card in a Derby game  :headbang:   WIll you drop Jags then - cost a goal again yesterday with his ability to play people onside - and think I remember you are the one talking about Everton form - not international form.
« Last Edit: September 02, 2012, 04:55:00 PM by Polledreng »

September 02, 2012, 06:37:46 PM
Reply #295

TheRam

NSNO Subscriber
 Not his fault Howard Webb is a foul - Think that's an rather ridiculous statement - Jong most be proud not to be sent off in the world cup final (ooh  did Webb make another mistake) - glad we sold Rodwell - that fool got a red card in a Derby game  :headbang:   WIll you drop Jags then - cost a goal again yesterday with his ability to play people onside - and think I remember you are the one talking about Everton form - not international form.

What are you on about?

Just wanted to prove Con wrong, AGAIN

September 02, 2012, 06:40:11 PM
Reply #296

fast lane

yeah thats one of my main dislikes with moyes is that he doesnt take any risks even after 10 years

That's not quite true, he did try to win yesterday, despite too many players underperforming.
Ok, Neville in central midfield should not be happening, but we do have a new player for that position now.

If he had gone for the 0-0, he might well have got it.
Thank You (Falettinme Be Mice Elf Agin)

September 02, 2012, 06:43:39 PM
Reply #297

Polledreng

NSNO Subscriber
What are you on about?

Just wanted to prove Con wrong, AGAIN
Don't think you do that with blaming players for getting red cards - they don't deserve

September 02, 2012, 06:52:43 PM
Reply #298

Haile GAZrselassie

Just seen the goals.

Awful defending for both. Hibbert should never allowed the cross for the first in the first instance and Felli caught sleeping for the 2nd.

Poor. Moyes will be fuming. Not that Heitinga would have been able to stop either btw.
Stealth ya flaming galargh!!!

September 02, 2012, 06:56:10 PM
Reply #299

TheRam

NSNO Subscriber
Don't think you do that with blaming players for getting red cards - they don't deserve

I think it was deserved imo

I just hate how after a loss people are calling for Heitinga when Distin has been our most consistent player for 2 years now, as I keep saying people use the fact he has 80 caps in a poor Holland defence to back up why he should play