December 17, 2017, 12:42:10 AM

Author Topic: Everton v Newcastle United  (Read 36016 times)

September 02, 2012, 11:06:38 PM
Reply #30

Big Doug

fucksake Moyes all our rivals dropping points we should of capatalised yesterday but as usual never, we NEED to win against newcastle NO SURRENDER Moyes

September 02, 2012, 11:13:20 PM
Reply #31

Cash

Your goin from thread to thread abusing people for your own amusement because your an admin (your power). But your stupid enough to have your identity plastered all over the Internet whilst being so abusive.

Neva once abused you before today but you've called me a cock 3 timesin the past 48 hours.

Asshat List:
Mmmbluetosser
Sir Stealth
Major Clanger
 Wool List:  Wiltshire Blue

September 02, 2012, 11:20:36 PM
Reply #32

Bally

Administrator
Your goin from thread to thread abusing people for your own amusement because your an admin (your power). But your stupid enough to have your identity plastered all over the Internet whilst being so abusive.

Neva once abused you before today but you've called me a cock 3 timesin the past 48 hours.
My identity plastered all over the internet lol lol I have not onced called you a cock because of my power I have called you a cock because you in my opinion, have been a cock, I think you'll also find that I'm not arsed about what people think and that's why I'm "stupid enough" to have my identity showing. So in future please realise this and know that I'll say the same to anyone, as people who know me off here will testify to.
K thanx now bye  

Sent from my HTC Desire S using Tapatalk 2
It's the roll I way

September 02, 2012, 11:24:17 PM
Reply #33

TheRam

NSNO Subscriber
Hope Coleman plays right back

September 02, 2012, 11:26:01 PM
Reply #34

Shogun

Administrator
Wouldn't that put him up against Ben Arfa? wouldnt be too pleased with that.
I'm more trusting of fellas when they have my cock in their mouth

September 02, 2012, 11:27:42 PM
Reply #35

TheRam

NSNO Subscriber

He plays on the right?

He's not as bad a defender as people make out, he adds another dimension to us when he's right back

September 02, 2012, 11:29:06 PM
Reply #36

Shogun

Administrator
He plays on the right?

He's not as bad a defender as people make out, he adds another dimension to us when he's right back
think he can switch to either side like a lot of wingers, Pardew isn't stupid enough to put him up against Baines when Coleman is on the other side.

he's not as bad as people make out but Neville and Hibbert are much better defenders.
I'm more trusting of fellas when they have my cock in their mouth

September 02, 2012, 11:29:23 PM
Reply #37

Cash

Gutierrez plays on the left doesn't he? Ben Arfa behind strikers?
Asshat List:
Mmmbluetosser
Sir Stealth
Major Clanger

September 02, 2012, 11:30:46 PM
Reply #38

Bally

Administrator

Coleman has not showed enough for me to be there yet, I hope he makes it, just can't see it, hope he proves me wrong

Sent from my HTC Desire S using Tapatalk 2
It's the roll I way

September 02, 2012, 11:31:41 PM
Reply #39

TheRam

NSNO Subscriber
think he can switch to either side like a lot of wingers, Pardew isn't stupid enough to put him up against Baines when Coleman is on the other side.

he's not as bad as people make out but Neville and Hibbert are much better defenders.

Phil Neville isnt a good defender, they will have there wingers swapping most probably

September 02, 2012, 11:45:01 PM
Reply #40

Thornton_19

Thought if we had of been playing better opposition than Leyton Orient he would of been caught out a few times myself. Looked good offensively defensively though looked like he could be caught out.

September 02, 2012, 11:48:43 PM
Reply #41

Cash

Thought if we had of been playing better opposition than Leyton Orient he would of been caught out a few times myself. Looked good offensively defensively though looked like he could be caught out.

This looks brilliant attacking against an average team. Brings up the point is he an excellent Championship player. Think the European an premiership class is maybe just too much for Coleman.
Asshat List:
Mmmbluetosser
Sir Stealth
Major Clanger

September 03, 2012, 12:08:26 AM
Reply #42

Big Doug

This looks brilliant attacking against an average team. Brings up the point is he an excellent Championship player. Think the European an premiership class is maybe just too much for Coleman.

agree with this would hope Moyes is planning to move him and anichebe on next summer and bring in better squad players and keep up with the squad rebuildment oh yes babey

September 03, 2012, 12:25:32 AM
Reply #43

kewns23

have to agree with Coleman positioning is poor and he made the orient winger look good the other night
theirs no doubt hes great going forward so i suppose its balance up we regards to Newcastle we beat them last season
and they haven't started that well i think moyse will make sure the team knows yesterday was unacceptable and they all will be out with a point to prove

COYB

( PS were still miles ahead of redshite and trust when your the only blue in the entire family it means a lot... even my son deserted to the dark side tut tut ) 
Ever in need of a Printer speak too me or check out our ebay shop
Blakes-Emporium
<a href = "http://stores.ebay.co.uk/Blakes-Emporium?_trksid=p2047675.l2563">

September 03, 2012, 01:28:35 AM
Reply #44

evertonjoe

fucksake Moyes all our rivals dropping points we should of capatalised yesterday but as usual never, we NEED to win against newcastle NO SURRENDER Moyes

No Surrender - Bruce Springsteen

Fan of the Boss, Doug?

R.A.P Music