January 17, 2019, 02:30:31 AM

Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 ... 10
General Football Chat / Re: Today's Football 2018/19
« Last post by TheRam on 2 minutes ago »
It was offside though.

« Last post by Escla on 2 minutes ago »
Ridiculous decision to go to VAR and rule that Derby goal offside, couldnít have been more than an inch after they reviewed it ten times !
The Everton Forum / Re: Worst Everton Shouts
« Last post by Ell Capitan on 3 minutes ago »
When we signed Funes Mori I said Iíd seen him play before and thought he was a bit crap.

Turns out I was paying him a massive complement.
« Last post by NickNack on 3 minutes ago »
The time itís taking for VAR is a joke...
« Last post by brap2 on 3 minutes ago »
Backed Bily big time.

Backed Royston Ricky Drenthe big time.

Thought Shandy Van der Mede should have been given a go.
« Last post by Simon Paul on 9 minutes ago »
thought Segundo Castillo was going to be our enforcer

said Leon Osman would piss it at international level

and once thought that Oumar Niasse should be given a chance
The Everton Forum / Re: Niasse to Palace
« Last post by Simon Paul on 11 minutes ago »
Fine margins

difficult to argue against that though when you look at the mismanagement of the Bournemouth game from him, and the Chelsea goal that should never have been.  We'd have had some good results there, but the "fine margins" scuppered it.  One there was his own doing, and perhaps the second one too as you can't rely on officials to help you out when you lose possession so cheaply at such a key stage - no matter how obvious the decision was!

Just think, we'd be about year behind where we are just now as he'd have got sacked the following season and Sam Allardyce would still be our manager.

I don't think we'd have gone for Koeman at that stage as the rot would have set in at Southampton and his stock would have fallen.  I think we'd have got someone better.  Like a pile of recycled toilet rolls.
« Last post by Gash on 18 minutes ago »
but for a lazy-as-shit penalty we'd have been in the FA Cup Final in his last season, and not relegated (because we were already safe)

the club took too long though and genuinely weren't going to even think of sacking him until he lost the derby game so heavily.  absolutely crazy that.  imagine if he'd "only" got beat by 2 and then Lukaku took a penalty properly....no chance he'd have been given the boot by that board at that point.

Just think, we'd be about year behind where we are just now as he'd have got sacked the following season and Sam Allardyce would still be our manager.
« Last post by Martip on 19 minutes ago »
but for a lazy-as-shit penalty we'd have been in the FA Cup Final in his last season, and not relegated (because we were already safe)

the club took too long though and genuinely weren't going to even think of sacking him until he lost the derby game so heavily.  absolutely crazy that.  imagine if he'd "only" got beat by 2 and then Lukaku took a penalty properly....no chance he'd have been given the boot by that board at that point.
Fine margins
« Last post by Martip on 20 minutes ago »
 lolol
On another site I said jelavic was better than Suarez
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 ... 10