December 15, 2017, 10:44:21 AM

Author Topic: Liverpool v Everton  (Read 24676 times)

April 02, 2017, 05:28:22 AM
Reply #1065

TrevorSteven

Centre halves needed next year, sadly a right back,due to Coleman's injury, really a goalkeeper and probably a replacement for Baines at left back. That should cover our defensive deficiencies.

I dont agree. Koeman is actually right about his comments. The stats shows a tight game. It was a game without chances but with a lot of goals.

You can then blame our defenders, but I would rather turn it around. What we lack is a Coutinho or a Mane. As much as it hurts, those players has the abilities to go one-on-one with defenders while our offensive players dont have that ability. What we need is 3 offensive players with skill, pace and vision. If we get that its no problem lossing Barkley. Liverpools defenders are not better than ours, they just meg players easier to stop. We need loads of better ability at the top four.

April 02, 2017, 06:40:38 AM
Reply #1066

bluenuck

6 fucking text messages from people at work who all:

1) Live in Leicester
2) Claim to be massive shite fans
3) Have rs mugs and rs wallpapers on their desktops (the Klopp one is particularly offensive)
4) Have never set foot inside the city of Liverpool even once during their sorry, turd lives

If I'm not sacked this week I'll have won a gold medal for restraint

:headbang:

I'm a massive Blue, have been for 20ish years. I've never been to Liverpool... and I have an Everton Mug..... and I live in Vancouver.....

April 02, 2017, 07:51:56 AM
Reply #1067

Jamokachi

I'm a massive Blue, have been for 20ish years. I've never been to Liverpool... and I have an Everton Mug..... and I live in Vancouver.....

Yea, but Leicester to Liverpool mate... it doesn't take much fucking effort!