December 18, 2017, 10:50:36 PM

Author Topic: Everton v WBA  (Read 11270 times)

March 11, 2017, 08:14:52 PM
Reply #75

Ross

Very attacking bench at least.

There are only two things I can't stand in this world. People who are intolerant of other people's cultures... and the Dutch.

March 11, 2017, 08:15:12 PM
Reply #76

dazfrancis

Will be a tough one today

We need to take the lead really. If They go 1-0 up they will just shut up shop and turn it into a horrible match

I'm a bit worried about their ability in the air. Gareth McAuley is the premier leagues top scorer with 46 goals in 27 games this season and they have all come from headers. Add to that Rondon, Evans and Dawson and they've got a few aerial beasts

What you smoking there?

March 11, 2017, 08:16:12 PM
Reply #77

Goaljira

NSNO Subscriber
Will be a tough one today

We need to take the lead really. If They go 1-0 up they will just shut up shop and turn it into a horrible match

I'm a bit worried about their ability in the air. Gareth McAuley is the premier leagues top scorer with 46 goals in 27 games this season and they have all come from headers. Add to that Rondon, Evans and Dawson and they've got a few aerial beasts
46 in 27?
Cordiali saluti, motherfuckers.

March 11, 2017, 08:17:12 PM
Reply #78

blueski

Hopefully Jags plays out of his skin  today
Nil Satis

March 11, 2017, 08:18:49 PM
Reply #79

Shogun

Administrator
46 in 27?
I thought it was more as well.
I'm more trusting of fellas when they have my cock in their mouth

March 11, 2017, 08:21:38 PM
Reply #80

Bwana

Hopefully Jags plays out of his skin  today

I pretty sure he'll have a stormer today.
Well there may be no score, but there's certainly no lack of excitement here. As you can see, Nietzsche has just been booked for arguing with the referee. He accused Confucius of having no free will, and Confucius he say, "Name go in book". And this is Nietzsche's third booking in four games.

March 11, 2017, 08:24:15 PM
Reply #81

Bluedylan

46 in 27?

I think it was intentional exaggeration for comic effect. Thought it was funny. I think McAuley's the top scoring defender in the big 5 leagues in Europe.

I wasn't expecting him to phase Barry back in tbh. I'll reserve judgement until I see how it works. It's fair enough to give Davies a little rest, as his level has dropped a little bit lately.
Jeff: That's not the way to win.
Kathie: Is there a way to win?
Jeff: There's a way to lose more slowly.

March 11, 2017, 08:24:52 PM
Reply #82

Shogun

Administrator
I think it was intentional exaggeration for comic effect. Thought it was funny. I think McAuley's the top scoring defender in the big 5 leagues in Europe.

I wasn't expecting him to phase Barry back in tbh. I'll reserve judgement until I see how it works. It's fair enough to give Davies a little rest, as his level has dropped a little bit lately.

Davies is playing

March 11, 2017, 08:29:43 PM
Reply #83

Sir Stealth

NSNO Subscriber
Seriously I don't remember seeing West Brom this season where McAuley hasn't powered a header in!

Then again I do see us as being one of the worst sides in the league at defending corners and free kicks but The stats probably don't back that up

Also some more odd Gareth McAuley trivia for you :oldest outfield player in the premier league
« Last Edit: March 11, 2017, 08:31:25 PM by Sir Stealth »
You think Lou Bega knocked it out of the park with Mambo number 1?!No but he kept at it!

March 11, 2017, 08:32:26 PM
Reply #84

Shogun

Administrator
Also some more odd Gareth McAuley trivia for you :oldest outfield player in the premier league

I think you'll find Gareth Barry is 67.

March 11, 2017, 08:37:50 PM
Reply #85

BlueNoseMike

the options we have in midfield are absolutely wank worthy though aren't they? I know I'm probably easily pleased but to have about 5 or 6 to play in 2 or 3 positions. Can see the logic in Barry, he is much better on the ball, I doubt we will have to do as much pressing as they don't come out much, we will have a lot more of the ball and he can start attacks off with Schneiderlin and Davies giving the legs.

I'd have personally gone with Gueye though like. I'd have brought McCarthy in to rest Davies too

March 11, 2017, 08:43:05 PM
Reply #86

toffee_scot

Strange line up today. Really not sure on this one.

Wonder why McCarthy isn't in the squad.

March 11, 2017, 08:43:19 PM
Reply #87

blob

any links? (feeling lazy...)

March 11, 2017, 08:44:28 PM
Reply #88

keverton1971